5th or 6th week from the flip issues

Then I wouldn't call that an N deficiency.

I would stop with the Terp and Massive and calmag and give it a good watering. How often are you feeding the GF?
Giving the girls the recommended dosage for 3 gallon pots. 1/3 of a cup every 12 to 14 days. Their ready for a drink now so I will discard the calmag cocktail and just give them plain water. I was only giving them the terpenator and massive bloom once a week.

Giving the girls the recommended dosage for 3 gallon pots. 1/3 of a cup every 12 to 14 days. Their ready for a drink now so I will discard the calmag cocktail and just give them plain water. I was only giving them the terpenator and massive bloom once a week.
I did three grows.with Geoflora. I was feeding every 10 days, and sometimes a little more than they stated.....usually 1/2 cup. It seemed.to.work well. Also used the terp and massive and I found that to be better than just straight GF

I did three grows.with Geoflora. I was feeding every 10 days, and sometimes a little more than they stated.....usually 1/2 cup. It seemed.to.work well. Also used the terp and massive and I found that to be better than just straight GF
Have you moved on to another nutrient line or are you sticking with Geoflora?

Have you moved on to another nutrient line or are you sticking with Geoflora?
For this grow I went back to Megacrop. For the next grow I think I'll do 2 plants with geoflora and 2 with megacrop.

I like geoflora for its ease. It was a little more.difficult to adjust of I got a deficiency. Also it seemed almost impossible to overfeed with geoflora , hence feeding more and more often. Megacrop has its benefits too. The plants, and buds, are larger. But it's more challenging to dial in the right amount.

Your plant looks great! Experiment next grow with a different nutrient if you like.

I started out my first two grows with FF trio. Wanted to get away from the synthetic nutes and tried Geoflora.
I just recently got a great deal on some Megacrop and I'm thinking of using the megacrop in conjunction with SIP containers. Just started my first grow journal listed in my signature.
Thanks Tim!

Back
Top Bottom