600W - Scrog - Soil - AK47 & OG Kush

Mhashish

Hello everyone. I'm new to growing field, few minutes ago I was wondering how to put the seed in the Rockwool. So the main purpose behind this journal is to gain new info and get advices from you as I go along with my grow.

Strains:
- AK47 Feminized
- OG Kush Regular

Medium & Nuts(for veg and flowering later) :
- FoxFarm Ocean Forest Organic Soil
- Perlite
- Smart Pots 5 Gallons
- Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom

Lights:
- Feit Electric ESL40TN/D 40-Watt Compact Fluorescent High-Wattage Bulb, Daylight (Using it now for the seedlings)
- 600w MH (Veg)
- 600w HPS (Flowering)

**HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT**

- I germinated three seeds ( 2 Ogs, 1 AK ) and just put them in 1.5" moist Rockwool cubes laying under 40-Watt Compact Fluorescent High-Wattage Bulb with aluminum reflector.

- I'm still not sure about few things, first how much should I water the cubes? I read i don't need to do that and I can use no light for seedlings too! also, I'm a little concerned about the seeds, I don't think they looked healthy before I place them in the cubes.

photo_4314.jpg

photo_2483.jpg

photo_3397.jpg

photo_5212.jpg

I know the setup is a complete garbage but this is temporary till I go shopping.
I wont make it without your valuable advices. If you have any suggestion for the setup, I'll be more than happy to listen.

how did your seedlings do? im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom