7Dust Aka 7Dust2

Well guys this journal is a bust. Stupid mistake and afgan paid the price I have 12 clones maybe they live but I highly doubt it . It got down in the plant and it went thru whole plant. I can tell. More and more hours go by more the plant was dying quickly too. Tried get many clones as I cut but not one leaf was healthy. . so. Yeah that's it. I have my getalo plants now so if you like just jump over there. Cause I'll be posting on that journal the clones if they live or die. Go ahead shut this one down . So. Yeah feel bad enough I killed it . But what you do. Note to self never spray WD-40 anywhere near plants. . k. Done that. Check mark.

Well guys this journal is a bust

don't give it up. these things can recover fine. just give them the right conditions and they'll work right out.

i've done super drastic stuff to pull a save. i've pulled them from the buckets and cut 2/3 of the root mass and revegged to buy time and fix stuff. unless it's russets you can save it.

don't give it up. these things can recover fine. just give them the right conditions and they'll work right out.

i've done super drastic stuff to pull a save. i've pulled them from the buckets and cut 2/3 of the root mass and revegged to buy time and fix stuff. unless it's russets you can save it.
Oh I got plenty more. Just not that kind. I took 12 clones haven't checked on them yet but I'm sure they going die too. Wd40 is deadly sht . apparently
life goes on. Sht happens. Twice on sunday

@7Dust2 that stinks that you lost your plant. I'm following along on the other journal now. Life goes on...

On page 8 there is a pic with your led. How many feet is that above the top of the plant? I believe its way too high.
Having now caught up, I'm not entirely sure its the WD40. Given the above observation, and assuming this is a regular led that needs to hang about a foot about the canopy for optimal output, your plants have been put on slow mode. You have been feeding them as if they were in normal mode and as a result they got too much nutrients and probably water, and that eventually killed them.

If you browse to my first media, I did much the same and I was reminded of that arond page 8, and about to comment, but I now see this is over basically. The info might still be useful. As Im by no means a veteran, it would be cool if someone could confirm or laugh this away, so Im not feeding you nonsense, tho well meant ;)

Morning guys and lady's.
Bit late, but geud meurning to you too :) see below quote :)
so dang hard to go threw all the journals everyday

On page 8 there is a pic with your led. How many feet is that above the top of the plant? I believe its way too high.
Having now caught up, I'm not entirely sure its the WD40. Given the above observation, and assuming this is a regular led that needs to hang about a foot about the canopy for optimal output, your plants have been put on slow mode. You have been feeding them as if they were in normal mode and as a result they got too much nutrients and probably water, and that eventually killed them.

If you browse to my first media, I did much the same and I was reminded of that arond page 8, and about to comment, but I now see this is over basically. The info might still be useful. As Im by no means a veteran, it would be cool if someone could confirm or laugh this away, so Im not feeding you nonsense, tho well meant ;)

Bit late, but geud meurning to you too :) see below quote :)
Yeah she died anyway. Even clones died I think it's was wd,40 got and got on roots when I watered them and she just locked up. Idk doesn't matter now. Just jump on my other journal. Had to many of them going at same time. Win some lose some

Anyone needs this

Screenshot_20220205-205007.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-210616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom