A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Good to hear Yeaster. Crazy how life keeps getting in the way of all the fun we're having healing and figuring out how this marvelous ECS we all walk around with but don't fully understand works, eh?

It's reassuring to me to see you check in. I don't worry as a matter of choice, but I do like seeing members I've been missing wander into the room now and again. :hug::love: Have fun with the biobombs. What strength are you going to go with, if I may be so bold?:battingeyelashes:

Oh man...Sweet Sweet Sue, I hope I didn't come across short and/or unwilling to share my experience. On the contrary, I have planned on giving brief updates in the future. The help you peeps have accomplished is immeasurable.

I used a 30:1 ratio. I want to start slow.
2 g. CCO
48 g. California Ranch EVOO (my fave, for the $)
14 g. Sunflower lecithen (brand you recommended)

It's in the fridge now, and will be capped tomorrow morning.

I took the recommendation of doing a small batch so, that leaves me with 6g. of CCO. I will see how this dosing works before I continue further.

Peace

Oh man...Sweet Sweet Sue, I hope I didn't come across short and/or unwilling to share my experience. On the contrary, I have planned on giving brief updates in the future. The help you peeps have accomplished is immeasurable.

2 g. CCO

I took the recommendation of doing a small batch so, that leaves me with 6g. of CCO. I will see how this dosing works before I continue further.

Peace

Hi Yeatster,

We are in the same boat. My mom took the first rectal capsule, this evening. It's good that her treatment has begun.

Which strength of CCO did you mix?

Are you going to give your mom, Apigenin and Gingko as pre-dosage?

Feel your pain buddy.

/K

Just to improve the information flow, apigenin will interfere with tumor development in a number of ways, including, but not limited to

* limiting tumor cell mutation, gene expression and proliferation
* inducing apoptosis
* inhibiting growth factors and signal transduction
* improving gap junction communication between cells
* inhibiting angiogenesis
* inhibiting the invasion and metastasis of tumor cells

You won't overdose on this one. You'll never be able to make yourself take that many pills. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Yeatster,

We are in the same boat. My mom took the first rectal capsule, this evening. It's good that her treatment has begun.

Which strength of CCO did you mix?

Are you going to give your mom, Apigenin and Gingko as pre-dosage?

Feel your pain buddy.

/K

Hey Pman. I hear ya, I wish more people would medicate with cannabis, for endless reasons, symptoms, diseases, etc...It helps me a lot in the motivation department and has kept me off big pharma poison.

I don't have info to the specifics for the CCO, other than, it was Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry. I got 8g. cco, from an oz.

As for the apigenin and ginko, we decided to see how this goes first. That is certainly something we would get, if we move forward on this.

I should also mention, my mother won't be tacking. She can barely handle the taste of a lightly doses canna cookie, with the mouth sensitivity and conventional treatment, side effects. I suppose there is no other option to "prime"?

2 g. CCO

Peace

Don't concern yourself with keeping us up to date, although we live for those precious moments. You have enough on your plate as it is. My message was simply one of joy at seeing you still going strong.

I'll be watching to see how the dosing goes. I expect you'll be moving up to the 20:1 ratio fairly quickly, but I'm very interested in how the 30:1 dose effects you.

Be well Yeaster. This is our major concern. Let the natural healing commence. :hug: :love:

I've some good news.
I'm in the DMH Cancer Center getting my melanoma on my scalp verified.

I told my oncologist I'd get rid of it within a month. I was wrong.
It took 3 days shy of a month.

All tests show no signs of the melanoma this morning.

FU¢K You Cancer.

Fantastic result CajunCelt ...

1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

RDA= recommended daily allowance on nutrition labels.

Hi my dear friends,

Just wanted to update your on my mother. She have taken 5 capsules for 4 days now (mild ones), and today she will start to take 1 recally and 1 vaginally.

It's going okay, but she is very very tired. But that is a common side effect taking CCO as I'll understand it.

It's not easy for her, to inject the rectal capsules, but I'll guess that she just needs to practice. If it's impossible for her to take the rectal capsules, is it okay to inject 2 capsules vaginally instead?

Yesterday her right lip and right side of her tongue was feeling numbness/sleepy/tickling. But that could be a side effect of the chemo or maybe CCO?

Take care guys.

Kristian

Good to hear your mother is tolerating doses well.:thumb:

Rectal administration is preferred method for at least part of dose. The vaginal wall is thicker and denser, and medicine is absorbed much more slowly than through rectum. We want to administer some as close to tumor as possible, but we also want to hit it through the blood supply to tumors. If rectal suppositories are impossible then doing both vaginally will be okay.

Hey peeps, my Mom has started taking pills orally. I gave her 60, biobomb pills (30:1), for a 10 day supply. She handled the first pill really well. Felt nothing but a little sleepy. It's been 5 days and she has managed 5 pills a day. This morning she told me she missed a dose so she doubled up. Oops....she got "wasted". I've told her double dosing isn't a good idea. She must have forgotten. Anyway, it's reassuring to me, that 30:1 was a good starting point. I will make her some @ 20:1 for my next visit.
I am very happy she has taken to it well, so far. I'm sure enough now to invest in expanding my grow for treatment.
I may have asked this before, and I apologize if I had. What strains are peeps growing for the 2:1 ratio preferred? I've dropped some messages to seed company's and waiting on replies.

Peace

Hey peeps, my Mom has started taking pills orally. I gave her 60, biobomb pills (30:1), for a 10 day supply. She handled the first pill really well. Felt nothing but a little sleepy. It's been 5 days and she has managed 5 pills a day. This morning she told me she missed a dose so she doubled up. Oops....she got "wasted". I've told her double dosing isn't a good idea. She must have forgotten. Anyway, it's reassuring to me, that 30:1 was a good starting point. I will make her some @ 20:1 for my next visit.
I am very happy she has taken to it well, so far. I'm sure enough now to invest in expanding my grow for treatment.
I may have asked this before, and I apologize if I had. What strains are peeps growing for the 2:1 ratio preferred? I've dropped some messages to seed company's and waiting on replies.

Peace

Great news Yeatster. Whew!!! :laughtwo: Good to have that behind you, eh? The CBD Critical Cure I grow can come in at close to a 2:1 ratio. Barney's Farm tested theirs at 8% CBD to 5.5% THC. I love the ease of growing this one, and she's a decent yielder too. I'll see this cycle how frosty I can get them to grow since the intent is to make oil with them.

I've also grown the Med GOM 1.0, an auto that claims a 2:1 ratio. Not a big yielder, but amazingly effective for knocking down pain and controlling anxiety. I keep it on hand for my daughter to vaporize for breakthrough anxiety or myself for any pain issues. The fact that she finishes quickly is a bonus. I'm still learning the right size pot for such a consistent dwarf and how to slot this strain in on a regular schedule.

Cajun tells us we're probably deluding ourselves with expected ratios. It seems most don't test out at those levels. We've had few members get high CBD strains tested at this point, something we hope to rectify in the future.

Here's one I recently tested

fb37e9890b0d523dbdb6b863488109d4.jpg

4.8 THC, 8 CBD
Dinafem industrial plant CBD auto, hits the advertised ratio. This plant yielding 16 three-quarter ounces in less than 80 Days.

The bioavailability of cannabinoids is lower when taken on an empty stomach or more accurately an empty liver. Oils are metabolised mostly in the liver and by eating fat 30 minutes before administering cannabis oil the liver will be otherwise occupied when the medicine starts to circulate. A tablespoon of coconut oil is widely considered to be a healthy and effective option. Other supplements can be taken with or mixed into this coconut oil..
The eating of the coconut oil is to otherwise occupy the liver. Coconut oil is easily absorbed by the small intestine and transported to the liver. This makes coconut and cannabis infusions/mixes particularly inefficient. For a liver problem it would be a very efficient delivery method however it's perhaps still not always the best as vasodilation might be an issue. Your blood vessels (especially in the digestive system) become larger, allowing for increased blood flow, which is normally ok. However for people with gallbladder/liver problems, this means immediate inflammation and potentiall pain, despite any anti-inflammatory effects.
Just because a cannabinoid has found it's way to the liver does not however mean that it will remain there to successfully treat any disease there.
As mentioned before the enzymes that metabolise cannabinoids are mainly found in the liver. A cannabinoid entering the liver is more likely to connect with an enzyme and be metabolised than to connect with a cancerous cell. This makes liver cancer a trickier one to treat without additional supplements.
Beneficially certain plant molecules are metabolised by the same enzymes that metabolise most THC molecules. The enzyme is called CYP2C9 and the molecules are apigenin and amentoflavone. Apinenin can be found in tablets and certain foods and amentoflavone is available in supplements for weightlifters such as Amentomax. These molecules, as well as having additional benefits, will give the enzymes "busy work" allowing the cannabinoids greater opportunity to circulate, connect with and destroy mutated cells both in the liver and throughout the body

Hi! I'm confused about coconut oil. The first paragraph above say you should take it 30 minutes before dosing, but the first post in this thread states "Competitive Inhibition Considerations: Ingest apigenin and amentoflavone supplements 30—40 minutes before dosing to provide the liver enzyzmes "busy work" so the cannabinoids are metabolized away slower. Do not ingest coconut oil or other fats 30—40 minutes before dosing so the medicine can target the liver." My dad is taking cannabis oil for lung cancer that has spread to the spine and brain. Should he take coconut oil 30 minutes before the cannabis dose?

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm confused about coconut oil. The first paragraph above say you should take it 30 minutes before dosing, but the first post in this thread states "Competitive Inhibition Considerations: Ingest apigenin and amentoflavone supplements 30—40 minutes before dosing to provide the liver enzyzmes "busy work" so the cannabinoids are metabolized away slower. Do not ingest coconut oil or other fats 30—40 minutes before dosing so the medicine can target the liver." My dad is taking cannabis oil for lung cancer that has spread to the spine and brain. Should he take coconut oil 30 minutes before the cannabis dose?

Thanks in advance!

You should use coconut oil for liver cancer. Otherwise use extra Virgin olive Oil. EVOO is not that hard for the liver and then you avoid liver breakdown.

This info comes from SweetSue and KingstonRabbi and CajunCelt of course :)

Coconut oil can be used, plain (uninfused) to keep the liver busy while the meds are kicking in. This I believe is what Cajun was talking about. :circle-of-love::peace:

Exactly. This confused a few of us at first.

Coconut oil is a medium-chained fatty acid. It gets processed through the gut and straight to the liver. Olive oil is a long-chained fatty acid and gets absorbed from the gut into the lymphatic system before it gets to the liver.

The liver is where the enzymes are doing their best to metabolize the THC into 11-hydroxy THC. Once that happens we lose the medicinal, cancer-killing potential of the THC.

If you're treating liver cancer you want the cannabinoids in the liver, so you go hard at competitive inhibition and use suppositories made with coconut oil as the major plan of attack. If you're treating any other disease you want to avoid the first pass through the liver, so you choose a long-chained fatty acid. We choose olive oil for its cancer-fighting attributes as well.

Did that clear the confusion up?

If you're treating liver cancer you want the cannabinoids in the liver, so you go hard at competitive inhibition and use suppositories made with coconut oil as the major plan of attack. If you're treating any other disease you want to avoid the first pass through the liver, so you choose a long-chained fatty acid. We choose olive oil for its cancer-fighting attributes as well.

Did that clear the confusion up?

Sue, I was thinking I understood this stuff well, but that last paragraph confuse me. I thought competitive inhibition was to get the liver busy so that you would avoid the first pass? Am I missing something on the competitive inhibition? Is it inhibit in some other part of the body and I just kind of miss the turn?

Back
Top Bottom