A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Sue, I was thinking I understood this stuff well, but that last paragraph confuse me. I thought competitive inhibition was to get the liver busy so that you would avoid the first pass? Am I missing something on the competitive inhibition? Is it inhibit in some other part of the body and I just kind of miss the turn?

Olive oil is a Medium chain which is why we use it to avoid liver first pass. I believe Sue just type Long-chain instead of medium chain. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi! I'm confused about coconut oil. The first paragraph above say you should take it 30 minutes before dosing, but the first post in this thread states "Competitive Inhibition Considerations: Ingest apigenin and amentoflavone supplements 30–40 minutes before dosing to provide the liver enzyzmes “busy work” so the cannabinoids are metabolized away slower. Do not ingest coconut oil or other fats 30–40 minutes before dosing so the medicine can target the liver." My dad is taking cannabis oil for lung cancer that has spread to the spine and brain. Should he take coconut oil 30 minutes before the cannabis dose?

Thanks in advance!

In cajun's quote in Vickie's post he is talking specifically about liver cancer. In your case coconut oil 30 minutes before dose is good idea.

* For all cancers you want the apigenin and amentoflavone for competitive inhibition.
* For liver cancer you want to use coconut oil as the carrier oil to get CCO to liver. You do not want to take coconut oil or other fats 30 minutes prior to dose. (That would interfere with CCO/coconut oil dose.)
* For all other cancers you want to use olive oil as carrier oil. You also take coconut oil 30 minutes prior for competitive inhibition.

So to sum up, if it's not liver cancer take all 3 for competitive inhibition.

Hello all thanks for all the helpful info ,greatly appreciated, my aunt is a couple hours away from the springs driving to there to get sum help with cco med oil an dr eval ..rough trip for her cause of her recent surgery less than 2 weeksago .any referals as to who an where to help her !!thx any word from kingston rabbi an cajun celt recomendations???

Olive oil is a Medium chain which is why we use it to avoid liver first pass. I believe Sue just type Long-chain instead of medium chain. :circle-of-love::peace:

Thank God you watch my back. I've made the appropriate edits and slapped myself gently on the virtual wrist. That's what I get for poking around in the threads before I'm even out of bed.

You all know I have no ego. Don't ever hesitate to call me out on a mistake. I do my best to avoid them, but I'm constantly confronted with my human tendencies. :circle-of-love:

Sue, I was thinking I understood this stuff well, but that last paragraph confuse me. I thought competitive inhibition was to get the liver busy so that you would avoid the first pass? Am I missing something on the competitive inhibition? Is it inhibit in some other part of the body and I just kind of miss the turn?

Sorry for the confusion. Thank goodness I'm surrounded by helpful friends who love me regardless. :hug: :love:

Thank God you watch my back. I've made the appropriate edits and slapped myself gently on the virtual wrist. That's what I get for poking around in the threads before I'm even out of bed.

You all know I have no ego. Don't ever hesitate to call me out on a mistake. I do my best to avoid them, but I'm constantly confronted with my human tendencies. :circle-of-love:

Don't worry!! I will!!! :biglaugh::circle-of-love::peace:

Is there a reference contact person in colorado springs that can consult a family member lookin for ros oil or pheonix tears ;;; help .tryin my darnness to get help..is cajun celt clinic there????

Welcome. There are many people here to help. Tell us a little about your situation? I assume it is cancer related since you are at Cajun's thread. Oils can be purchased or made, but there is a lot more then just the CCO. I know it seems overwhelming, but start at the beginning of this and read the first dew pages...several times. There is a lot packed in there and once you have read it, ask all the questions!!!! There is also a thread by SweetSue that has tons of info and some of the smartest people there to help. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall. We are here to help. :circle-of-love::peace:

Actually Sue, you had it right before.

Coconut oil is primarily lauric acid, a medium chained fatty acid with 12 carbons. It is also a saturated fat.

Olive oil is primarily oleic acid, a long chained fatty acid with 18 carbons. It is unsaturated.

Is there a reference contact person in colorado springs that can consult a family member lookin for ros oil or pheonix tears ;;; help .tryin my darnness to get help..is cajun celt clinic there????

Am i doing sum thing wrong .just gettin threads in my e mail???

Am i in the right place?? Not to savy an a lil rusty!! Do i go to "go advanced"??

I replied to your original post last week. You are in the right place for help with your relatives' cancers. Like Groomer said, SweetSue's study hall is excellent resource on how to use cannabis oil.

Unfortunately we don't have direct contact info for cajun's clinic. But we can answer your questions here.

fyi - Your settings page (Settings => Subscribed Threads) will let you change email notifications.

We haven't yet been privy to the name of Cajun's clinic. We maintain a certain amount of anonymity with the site and we've crossed into new territory for all of us. I don't think there's a single one of us here who knows how to advise you on this particular matter. We have to respect his right to privacy.

If you're seeking help on growing your own or processing oil you can secure for better bioavailibity, you've come to the right place. Tell us more of what you think your immediate needs are and let's see if we can get it sorted out.

Actually Sue, you had it right before.

Coconut oil is primarily lauric acid, a medium chained fatty acid with 12 carbons. It is also a saturated fat.

Olive oil is primarily oleic acid, a long chained fatty acid with 18 carbons. It is unsaturated.

Good God, I feel like my brain went in twenty different directions. :laughtwo: And I'm the one with the education degree. :straightface:

What never got confused in my brain is the fact that we use coconut oil for treating liver cancer and for recreational purposes because it goes to the liver before it gets to the system.

When you treat liver cancer it's the liver you want to be in, and you want competitive inhibition in full force when you get there.

When you want the bigger buzz, it's the liver you're shooting for to get the enhanced effects of 11-hydroxylated THC.

Everything else uses olive oil, if appropriate to the patient, to avoid that first pass in the liver and get more meds into the system.

It's been a while since my brain pulled one of those tricks on me. Hmmmm..... what's afoot girl?

Edit: I've asked the mods to make the correction. Let there be no doubt that I'm human. :laughtwo:

In cajun's quote in Vickie's post he is talking specifically about liver cancer. In your case coconut oil 30 minutes before dose is good idea.

* For all cancers you want the apigenin and amentoflavone for competitive inhibition.
* For liver cancer you want to use coconut oil as the carrier oil to get CCO to liver. You do not want to take coconut oil or other fats 30 minutes prior to dose. (That would interfere with CCO/coconut oil dose.)
* For all other cancers you want to use olive oil as carrier oil. You also take coconut oil 30 minutes prior for competitive inhibition.

So to sum up, if it's not liver cancer take all 3 for competitive inhibition.

Thanks KingstonRabbi... I was following your suggestion in your reply to my original post to read this thread. I think I understand the concept now. Thanks, again!!

Hi all,

My mom is still taking 10 capsules per day, and we are increasing in CCO strength. But she is still in pain :( the oils does not seems to help on her pain in the back. But I've just got a strong RSO of 80% Indica. So I'm going to make Bio bombs with strong THC, hopefully the new RSO can help on her pain.

But should she eat some of the oil, to get a better pain releave, or can it be recheived by taking capsules rectally and vaginally only?

I'll don't have CBD in stock atm. but is it okay to make bio bombs only with THC oil? Then she Can take some weaker capsules with CBD (the ones we already maked) and The new strong capsules for The Night. Or should I'll add some CBD? I'll can get some 40% CBD.

I'll guess its okay with a little CBD, But she need a strong THC for cancer fighting and pain releave.

Thanks guys.

Kristian

Hi all,

My mom is still taking 10 capsules per day, and we are increasing in CCO strength. But she is still in pain :( the oils does not seems to help on her pain in the back. But I've just got a strong RSO of 80% Indica. So I'm going to make Bio bombs with strong THC, hopefully the new RSO can help on her pain.

But should she eat some of the oil, to get a better pain releave, or can it be recheived by taking capsules rectally and vaginally only?

I'll don't have CBD in stock atm. but is it okay to make bio bombs only with THC oil? Then she Can take some weaker capsules with CBD (the ones we already maked) and The new strong capsules for The Night. Or should I'll add some CBD? I'll can get some 40% CBD.

I'll guess its okay with a little CBD, But she need a strong THC for cancer fighting and pain releave.

Thanks guys.

Kristian

She'd tack a small amount of oil prior to the suppository Kristian, and that may offer a bit of relief, but she'll get her main pain meds from the suppositories. If you had some bud and a vaporizer that may be another option for quick relief, but be aware that vaping will only hold for an hour or so. I tend to use vaping for breakthrough pain, when I need something immediate. The increase in THC should be a great help, since it's the THC doing most of the pain modulation.

I'll let KR answer the question about the oil mix. He has more experience there.

Back
Top Bottom