A Grow Trailer Is No Place For A Kitty - First Outdoor Grow

I decided that I would start getting the soil in the 10 gallon pots moistened up and add a little molasses to get the bacteria and what not to started. Anyone have any other tips for soil prep? I also found a mouse skull or maybe it's a rat. I don't know... It's a strange story. When I was digging up the grass and dirt to make my veggie garden I dug up a glass jar with a plastic lid. I was curious as to what could be inside so I opened it. It smelled horrible and was full of some soupy brown shit. I dumped it in the corner of the yard and forgot about it. Well today I went to investigate and the brown goo now looked like a hair pile. I got a stick and started to poke at it and found the skull. Why the hell would someone put a mouse in a jar and bury it? anyways now it is serving as a garden ornament for the cannabis pots.

20160517_201147.jpg
20160517_201131.jpg
20160517_201212.jpg

I just tried to upload one to youtube but then it like froze on me 95% while processing so I cancelled it and I am trying again... which one did you tie down that girl is looking big compared to the last time I saw her... you might have to transplant before to long... let me know if you need help...

I tied down the White Ice. yeah they are starting to take off. I cant wait until the weather clears up again. At least they got some sun today.

I made a list of stuff I want to buy from amazon.com

Garden Safe Neem oil
61R4m3-NGTL_SL1400_.jpg

FoxFarm Happy Frog High Phosphate Bat Guano
81npbp1KepL_SL1500_.jpg

NPK Industries Raw Potassium Fertilizers
41zmy_pgx_L.jpg

NPK Industries Raw B-Vitamin Fertilizers
41JcnW5CSwL.jpg

NPK Industries Raw Silica Fertilizers
41Z8G8sqzyL.jpg

Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade
71arEaxRcBL_SL1250_.jpg

Yucca Root Powder
91URhZD82EL_SY679_.jpg

Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag
8102N7xkH8L_SL1500_.jpg

FoxFarm Bushdoctor Kelp Me Kelp You Fertilizer
41tnasUZSjL.jpg

Humic Acid 100% Soluble Powder
51qoqL4uNAL.jpg

Anything I'm missing?

UPDATE: DAY 29

Another video update. I actually talk in this one. Once I get all organized my videos will have and intro and some music and what not... baby steps. I forgot to mention in the video that all the little shoots up the branches that I have tied off have grown up a lot, so look for that. I'm also seeing some purple in the White Ice. Not a lot but it's coming. The Vortex is all purple. I'm not sure if the Vortex is naturally a purple stem plant, I have read that some cannabis plants are just purple. I searched google and read this High Times article Grow Q&A: Stems and Leaves Turning Purple | High Times and it seems like purple is a phosphorus deficiency either that or it could be from the weather too cold. It is a little chilly here now and for the next week or so. I'll wait a bit and see what happens and maybe give a small amount of phosphorus next time I water. I'm also wondering If I topped the plant at the right spot. Well you watch the video and let me know what you think. I'm going to puff on some of this Green Crack I just got.
:tokin:

Outdoor Oregon Cannabis grow update - YouTube

When do you know when to transplant? I have seen people with smaller plants then mine transplant to a bigger potscreen. I have looked at the drain holes in the bottom of the pot to see if I can see roots but I don't see anything definitive. I see some root looking things but they are darker and when I try and pull them out they are just little short pieces of something. I would expect that if it was a root that I would be able to tug on it and feel that it was connected or something. I want to wait until the pot is full of roots before I transplant to the 10 gallon felt pots but how do I know without pulling them out?

I would transplant them either when I see roots or before they get to big and transplanting will be difficult... I don't know how to word that I actually sat here for 5 mins trying to figure out how to say that and I still think it sounds weird... but you know what I mean right like when you look at the plant and your like this thing is going to be a such a bitch to transplant... yeah before that lol...

Back
Top Bottom