A Grow Trailer Is No Place For A Kitty - First Outdoor Grow

Re: A Dope Trailer Is No Place For A Kitty - First Outdoor Grow

Update: Day 32

A lot more growth on both plants today. The Vortex has gotten at least 2 inches taller, and the White Ice has grown some amazing leaves. Lots of new growth on the branches that are tied down also.

Tonight I did a feeding. I used a full dose of nutrients and also added a few things to it...

-1 tsp of Supernatural Grow Terra
-1 tsp Epsom salts
-1 tsp Molasses
-3 egg shells

Mixed together in a blender and added to 1 gallon of water.

I noticed for the second time that the White Ice's soil drys out a lot faster then the Vortex... I wonder if the White Ice has more roots. I may have to transplant soon.

One last thing to leave you with before I pass out in bed. A buddy of mine who used to grow weed (and he was quite good at it) told me about how you should always water in the morning, not at night. Something about the plants resting cycle and its lack of absorbing nutrients as well at night, but in the morning they are hungry. Just like we get hungry in the morning! He also said that you should always harvest in the morning because somehow the plants have more THC in the morning or something about THC and if you crop in the morning your buds will be more potent. We shall see.

I'll post some pics of the girls tomorrow. It's too dark now.

420-magazine-mobile299312535.jpg

Today and the next couple days are going to be great for growing. My plants have been getting a lot bigger. I did a heavy feeding before this weather and just watered with no nutrients last night because the soil was pretty dry even 3 inches down. Can't wait to get out of work so I can check them out. Still working on a new video update, I'll get to it this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is that a chicken?! That is awesome!

a20644a1ea0dcb075c9f7c3f2c3423b7.jpg

Girls are looking fantastic. Good call on repotting the one. I would have just put her in a bigger pot with the FFOF while she was out. But you are right, that black gold doesn't look like it drains worth a damn.

Hope it cools off for ya since the heat is moving east towards me now. Keep it it! :thumb:

Is that a chicken?! That is awesome!

a20644a1ea0dcb075c9f7c3f2c3423b7.jpg

Girls are looking fantastic. Good call on repotting the one. I would have just put her in a bigger pot with the FFOF while she was out. But you are right, that black gold doesn't look like it drains worth a damn.

Hope it cools off for ya since the heat is moving east towards me now. Keep it it! :thumb:

Yeah that is a chicken. 4 of them to be exact.

I would have transplanted to a bigger potscreen but I don't have enough soil right now. Waiting to get paid.

Nice little video you got there.... I'll probably spray mine with neem this weekend... That liquid ladybug is going fast... I still need to make a mite shield too where I cut a strip off a sponge soak it in liquid ladybug and tie it to the base of the stock it's supposed to help keep them from coming back because they can't climb the stock... I still don't know when I want to put mine in flower but they are getting pretty big... Well wide I guess they are staying pretty short but they just get wider and wider...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I like for mine to get rain water. They got a nice down pour with heavy winds...they looked so sad at midnight when the rain stopped but this morning when I took my force flower plant back outside they were standing tall and looking happy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just driving thru doing alittle catch up. I'm not sure where you are but I seen a problem you had early on first page. But I know the water I get out Gresham ways is so clean, I'm talking under 20 ppm heavies. With that said alot of the girls here need a extra dose of calcium. I prefer the outdoor grows in soil also so I been dumping a ton of bone meal, plus other goodies with mine. to mine. I myself been using the black gold organic mix for my base. Whatever works is the ticket and that;s just my little 2 cents. I didn't read up all of whats up, did that Evalyn Wood's speed read thing. I'll say one thing Portland has some of the worse weather to grow in, you got to have something fast 7-8 weekers. Come 1st Oct we get them rains and the humtity gets up high enough to activate them mold spore that are rampant around here.
Nice garden you got started. I miss that but I don't have the square footage to exploit. For now I got acouple tomatoes in 20 gallon pots. And looks like you got some ready made nitrogen running around, besides fresh eggs and a dinner or two. Hot stuff that chicken shit. Fry your garden up fast used unwisely. I knew a dude wanted to grow straight in chicken crap,, well he wanted to, nothing wood grow ofcourse.
Enough babbling but looks like you got a good timed start with some happy looking girls in the smart pots. Great product. Are you planing on upsizing again in pot size? Them smart pots are great from supreme rootage so those babies are going to get big... Looks great
Keepem Green

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom