A little help please!

PNWPIONEER

Need a little help. Noticed yesterday that my clone was over watered. Now my leaves are curling upward and turning black/dark green. This is my first grow since early 2000s.
Strain: OG Kush clone, roughly 4 weeks old. Media: 50/50 of happy frog and ocean forest with perlite added. Nute: Fox Farms grow big mixed with PH neutral water. Lighting: 28w grow leds (4) and sunlight on good days. Average temperature 70-85.

:welcome: to :420:

Without pictures, you may not get a lot of meaningful assistance. Show us what you got so we can try to help. :high-five:

Yeah, read through it and still couldn't exactly understand it.. but, hit the grow shop by my house. Said it was Nitro shock and to flush wish just straight water for a few waterings. Also i doesnt help we went from sunny and 80+ to 67 and cloudy. Was giving it more nutes than it could handle. Also picked up 2 t5ho grow lights which I am setting up right now. Going to get this baby back on the right path

20160609_123125.jpg
20160608_083217.jpg
20160605_074938.jpg

Sweet. Figured out how to upload pictures.. here is my litle lady

How much are you watering and how often? If it were me I wouldn't do a flush. How much of the nutrients are you adding per gallon?
Your pots actually look a little dry in the pics.

Was using 1 capful of FF grow big per gallon of water. Wass watering 2 times a day with roughly 16-20oz of water. Now that the weather here in Oregon has dropped down to 60s I have been watering once every other day with ~20oz of water no nutes. I have been concentrating my water directly at the base and my top soil seems to dry out rather fast

Watering should be all or nothing, IMO. I drench a plant and then leave it for a minimum of a week - sometimes three weeks, or even more. I would never water any plant once per day or every other day - unless it was growing in a shot glass. You are very unlikely to kill cannabis by under-watering. It is easy to have a sick cannabis plant from too much water. If you think it needs water, it doesn't. You'll know with absolute certainty when it is thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom