I'd love me some freebies, is also love to help promote your seeds in my new grow! Thanks for the oppurtunity and thanks for your sponsorship!

I actually prefer using The Vault because I’ve had the best successful delivery stats with them - plus usually only taking 10 days to arrive in Australia! Unlike Bonza or 420 ( out of numerous orders from each, never received a single seed)

I actually prefer using The Vault because I’ve had the best successful delivery stats with them - plus usually only taking 10 days to arrive in Australia! Unlike Bonza or 420 ( out of numerous orders from each, never received a single seed)
Nice little nugget there @Annabanana ......thank you!

That’s good to know Annabanana - and nice to see you around! DO you have your journal, or a journal going again?
I’ll check out the Vault. My life as a collector of fine seeds has only just begun really. I currently have about 10 seeds! A little is good... more must be better!

:Namaste:

Big Thanks to all that entered the Super Sweet Seeds Promo - what a great response!
Without further ado, here is the winner on the 420 Magazine forum:

4 Single packs of Sweet Skunk Ⓡ Auto Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
A Vault T Shirt

Won by BigBearNTexas

Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didn't win this time round then never fear, we will be back again in under 10 days with our 420 day / weekend promo. The best way to keep tabs on upcoming promos is to sign up to our mailing list: The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

To check the other winners visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....e2%93%87-promo

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Back
Top Bottom