Advice needed for my greenhouse grow

ickey

Hi guys ,this is my first ever grow and its in my greenhouse,i have only got 1 plant ,some of my bottom leaves have died and some other lower leaf edges are going lighter ,i think my problem was not watering the plant enough ,any advice please ( this is a auto )

I dont have any answers for your questions. I just wanted to say your photobucket account is wide open and anyone can go through and see all those pictures of your car with your license plate number in full view, pictures of your tattoos and I am assuming of you. I would change this if weed is illegal in your area.

Your soil actually looks too wet.
IMO, the leaf problem appears to be a 'K' deficiency.
What soil are you using, how big is the pot, and what do you feed with?

WP_20160725_12_38_47_Pro.jpg

just added new pic

its a normal size builders bucket,Verve multi purpose compost and i have not fed it,

Hopefully your bucket has plenty of drain holes in the bottom.
Compost alone wouldn't be my first choice as a grow medium. I'm not familiar with Verve products, but usually you want a fair amount of aeration material added to organic matter - like in the 25% range.
Cannabis is a heavy feeding plant so it is unlikely that soil has what it needs for an extended period. I'd feed her. The leaf damage still appears to be a potassium deficiency to me.
Since it doesn't appear to have the usual perlite (or something), be careful about keeping her too wet. They like well drained soil a bit on the dry side and hate to be wet for extended periods.
:goodluck:

sorry,didnt mention i am using perlite,what would you sujest i feed her with please, i was keeping her quite dry until a friend said it was too dry,so i can correct that as it will soon dry out with the sun on the greenhouse,thankyou

Any well balanced nute's designed for cannabis. Whatever is available locally. I use GH Flora products but there are plenty of others.

i ve been looking and found this,what do you think... Flora Gro Liquid Growth Promoter GHE FloraGro promotes a lush structural and foliar growth. This product helps to build strong roots and provide Nitrogen and Phosphorus along with Potassium and secondary elements for your plants. GHE FloraGro is part of the Flora Series

FloraGro is one component of their three-part nutrient family. I use all three.
If you search the term "Lucas formula" or "Lucas ratio" you will find an alternative that uses just FloraMicro and FloraBloom. He did away with the FloraGro part.
Without FloraMicro, you will not get enough N, or the Ca, Mag, and important trace/micro nutrients, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom