Advice On Next Grow - Which Strains &How Many Plants In My Setup?

Hello Fellow Farmers! I am looking to get a bit of advice from anyone who has experience with any of the following strains. These are the strains I have to choose from when preparing for my next grow. I have just started to flower my first grow and all is well thus far. I wanted to get an idea of which strains to grow together and how many plants I should grow in my area. My objective will be to get as much great smoke as I can, as often as I can. I do prefer quality over quantity though.

My idea is to grow 2 autos in one bin and 1 photo in the other, vegging the photo the whole time the autos are growing. Once I harvest the auto's I will have a well vegged photo to follow it up with and can immediately start flowering the photo. That is my rookie idea. I have no experience with autos. All I know is they like lots of light, such as 18-6, 20-4, or even 24-0.

The strains I have to choose from are:

Bomb Seeds Medi Bomb #2 x 2
Bomb Seeds Ice Bomb x 2
Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb x 1
Barneys Farm Seeds Bad Azz Kush x 1
Humboldt Seed Organization 707 Headband x 1
Dinafem Seeds Kush'N'Cheese x 1
BlimBurn Seeds Girl Scout Cookies x 1
Dinafem Seeds Critical Cheese x 1
BlimBurn Seeds Granddaddy Purple x 1
Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream CBD x 1
Reserva Privada Sour Diesel x 1
G13 Labs Seeds AUTO Pineapple Express x 1
Dinafem Seeds White Widow AUTO x 1
Freedom Seeds Purple Express AUTO x 4
Kalashnikov Seeds Purple Mazar AUTO x 3

The area is 4x4 wide and the maximum height my plants can grow (from the top of their container) is 4 1/2 feet.
2 x 600 Watt Viparspectra LED's.
DWC - 20 gallon totes
General Hydroponics Nutrients.

If you would like a closer look at the grow space, feel free to check out my journal. Thanks for taking the time to help a noob
:)

Re: Advice on Next Grow: Which Strains and How Many Plants in My Setup?

Well after some research and thought I think I have narrowed it down some. 2 plants per bin seems like it may be a bit much. My new plan will be 1 auto and 1 photo per bin. I have decided the auto will be either a Kalashnikov Seeds Purple Mazar or a Freedom Seeds Purple Express. I have narrowed the photo's down to either the Medi Bomb #2, Ice Bomb, or Berry Bomb.

I think I will stick with the idea of starting them both at the same time and providing 20-4 or so for the entire life cycle of the auto. Once I harvest the auto, I will have a well vegged photo to flip into flowering right away.

Back
Top Bottom