Advice please

StoneyBob44

420 Member
Hello Fellow Growers,
I could use some advice please,
I added this CO Can to my tent then all of a sudden a few days later,

I start seeing what looks like nuit burn, or something, grantees that is the first one you see it’s in the Rippen stag,
It’s Sucker Punch Auto.
So maybe thats Part of the process??

On The last picture.
I find spots on that one pant, that ones LSD Auto, and only in week 6,

The question is did adding that can cause this this ? Should I have reduced other nutrients to compensate. Doesn’t make sense to me.
Everything was great till I added that can.
Thanks for any and all information everyone, have an awesome day.

24EAB7BC-3130-485E-8B70-1DCECB571E43.jpeg
02584B04-7ECF-487B-8E6B-6509E50F5B66.jpeg
AB645C20-E4C0-4872-9384-7652A3BBD6DD.jpeg

EE54D1CA-205E-43BD-8846-6CA1502926FD.jpeg

not an expert / never used co2

buuut me thinks you have pests or deficiency. nute burn shows up as what we call tipping….just the very tip end of fan leaves but not the sides or serrated edges. Co2 should not mess with your nutes in negative manner - if anything co2 should allow you to bump nutes up and run hotter temps

we need more info…….
what are you feeding them?
what’s your grow media?
do you have a jewelers loupe or mini microscope?
are you seeing any flyers zooming over canopy? tiny flying pests usually means fungus gnats
put fresh sticky traps out…. see which pests come for dinner
for every pest you see typically there’s a dozen you missed
snip a fan leaf and lay it upside down on table, scope leaf undersides with loupe or scope for mite eggs

I can see aphids on your leaves - the pale green rice *edit* or caterpillars?
Don't waste your money on CO2 etc
Good catch Growings... If we can see that many critters on the top of the leaves... I wonder what is on the bottom side?

not an expert / never used co2

buuut me thinks you have pests or deficiency. nute burn shows up as what we call tipping….just the very tip end of fan leaves but not the sides or serrated edges. Co2 should not mess with your nutes in negative manner - if anything co2 should allow you to bump nutes up and run hotter temps

we need more info…….
what are you feeding them?
what’s your grow media?
do you have a jewelers loupe or mini microscope?
are you seeing any flyers zooming over canopy? tiny flying pests usually means fungus gnats
put fresh sticky traps out…. see which pests come for dinner
for every pest you see typically there’s a dozen you missed
snip a fan leaf and lay it upside down on table, scope leaf undersides with loupe or scope for mite eggs
I’m using genera hydroponics 3 pack with koolbloom, I’m using fox farm happy frog for soil, the other is DWC,
The water temp is 68 on a chiller,
Air is 84. Humidity is 50. I’m using a cob led 3000w light in a 4x4x80” tent.
Ye so do have a jewlers loop after you all said pests!!! I took a better look with optics, my eyes are horrible, I did see small fruit like flys so I put sticky traps and a small camping battery bug zapper light plus a saucer of sugar mixed with bug chemical, ok yes I will look for the eggs under the leaf. Thank you.
Now what about when it’s done ?
What do I need to know about the pests then the trichs are 60-70 white and almost ready to harvest. The other plant the DWC is still in need of a month or so

I try to do as much pest management as possible before the flip, or early in flower if required. I prefer to avoid chem sprays if at all possible during last few weeks before the chop…. but either way spray or no spray I still bud wash everything. Some love it others hate it, (bud washing that is) but if you’ve ever tried to clean trim scissors then you know trichs are not water soluble, it takes boiling water or a solvent to clean scissor hash off your snips.

My go to is just 3 buckets 5 gallons each of lukewarm tap water and I do more of a bud soak than bud washing - I leave each cola under water for about 5 minutes then move on to next rinse bucket. Once you see how nasty the water is after budwashing think you will be convinced it works well. Bud washing then drip dry for 4 hours and prices as normal but if you’ve never tried it Low & Slow fridge cure is the bomb. Typically don’t like all my nugs in one basket so to speak so I split my harvest 50% traditional dry hang and into jars for burping other 50% gets low & slow fridge cure.

Many do baking soda & lemon juice in first bucket then last 2 buckets are just 2 rinse water buckets. If pests are heavy many will skip the baking soda & lemon juice and use 3% H2O2 to bubble the pests out of the nooks & crannies of the buds.

If you decide to go after pests with chems be sure to read all labels with attention to detail. Kinda brain dead today so can’t recall which should be avoided near harvest time. Maybe someone will jump in with more detail.

Neem oil is very effective but I hate the scent of Neem plus it’s oil based so yeah I try to avoid that. Spinosad works, but I try to avoid pryretherin. All 3 are derived from natural sources but everyone has their preference. Our sponsor SNS makes great pest control products too

its judgment call on your part…. sneak across the finish line or try to knock them down

Back
Top Bottom