Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Crack

WOW!! I just read start to finish through this journal. It is really hard to believe you every struggled in you previous grow. I have to say I admire you work my friend. From you set up to your scrog, canopy, and over all excitement and knowledge! Sitting at working reading through this has truly been a pleasure. It was like a book you cant put down. There is no way you feel lonely now! I thank you for stopping by my journal. I'm so happy you did because it highlighted this for me.. I can say I'm a struggling a bit with my grow but reading through this I cant wait to get home and apply some of the techniques I learned from reading your journal.. I am super pumped to join your next journey as well, if you dont mind ? I wanted to comment so bad reading through this but wanted to finish before adding any input. Just wanna say thank you man for real.. this has truly been a pleasure.

WOW!! I just read start to finish through this journal. It is really hard to believe you every struggled in you previous grow. I have to say I admire you work my friend. From you set up to your scrog, canopy, and over all excitement and knowledge! Sitting at working reading through this has truly been a pleasure. It was like a book you cant put down. There is no way you feel lonely now! I thank you for stopping by my journal. I'm so happy you did because it highlighted this for me.. I can say I'm a struggling a bit with my grow but reading through this I cant wait to get home and apply some of the techniques I learned from reading your journal.. I am super pumped to join your next journey as well, if you dont mind ? I wanted to comment so bad reading through this but wanted to finish before adding any input. Just wanna say thank you man for real.. this has truly been a pleasure.
Kind of took my breath away with that one man. I havnt put a lot of knowledge and details in writing as I never know what people want to know or not. Please ask questions cause it secures and builds mine as well. Every once in a while I’m like, geez I should have a record of my grow somewhere... hehe oh yeah!
I never intend to come here to teach anyone some ground breaking information. Rather make some friends and contacts as you keyed on. It’s nice to have interaction. Then when I have a moment when I need to check something it’s forever on the internet. What a scary, dangerous tool.. can make us infinite.
I have been keeping it simple and making adjustments to the best of my ability.
I never thought someone would get anything beneficial from this I’m so elated! Your compliment is above and beyond. Thank you.

Kind of took my breath away with that one man. I havnt put a lot of knowledge and details in writing as I never know what people want to know or not. Please ask questions cause it secures and builds mine as well. Every once in a while I’m like, geez I should have a record of my grow somewhere... hehe oh yeah!
I never intend to come here to teach anyone some ground breaking information. Rather make some friends and contacts as you keyed on. It’s nice to have interaction. Then when I have a moment when I need to check something it’s forever on the internet. What a scary, dangerous tool.. can make us infinite.
I never thought someone would get anything beneficial from this I’m so elated! Your compliment is above and beyond. Thank you.
Your work is above and beyond! So thank you! I wish I had a friend who was so enthusiastic about growing as I am.. a new found passion that i can talk about for hours. Lol but no one to talk with about... hahaha. The wife listens but doesn't really care.. hahaha

When I started I was keeping a little diary. Yer this has taken over and is now my diary lol so thats the meain reason I post everyday because this is now my diary. Which is a good thing cos if the fuzz comes through the door I aint got a written confession sitting in my bedside draw lol

Your work is above and beyond! So thank you! I wish I had a friend who was so enthusiastic about growing as I am.. a new found passion that i can talk about for hours. Lol but no one to talk with about... hahaha. The wife listens but doesn't really care.. hahaha
Hit me up any time! And she sounds pretty awesome. Everything in my life is extremes. Been single and alone for about 5 years. No kids. Expensive truck and motorcycle and live alone :) everything has a trade off I guess.
When I started I was keeping a little diary. Yer this has taken over and is now my diary lol so thats the meain reason I post everyday because this is now my diary. Which is a good thing cos if the fuzz comes through the door I aint got a written confession sitting in my bedside draw lol
The billboard with your name and all your 420 awards maybe shouldn’t have your alias all over it. Hehe.
I never fool myself into thinking anything is private anywhere any more.

Hit me up any time! And she sounds pretty awesome. Everything in my life is extremes. Been single and alone for about 5 years. No kids. Expensive truck and motorcycle and live alone :) everything has a trade off I guess.

The billboard with your name and all your 420 awards maybe shouldn’t have your alias all over it. Hehe.
I never fool myself into thinking anything is private anywhere any more.
This is true. No name or address attached to ANYTHING affiliated with this email address. Also use a vpn whenever I use this email address. So I do keep myself as protected as possible. (Only family know me as bilbo). But of course Im not silly every day I know things could go bad but what the fuck am I gonna do? By the medication I need to function, eat or sleep on the street and get lied to and ripped off? Na Im all good thanks. LEGALISE IT!

This is true. No name or address attached to ANYTHING affiliated with this email address. Also use a vpn whenever I use this email address. So I do keep myself as protected as possible. (Only family know me as bilbo). But of course Im not silly every day I know things could go bad but what the fuck am I gonna do? By the medication I need to function, eat or sleep on the street and get lied to and ripped off? Na Im all good thanks. LEGALISE IT!

I’m the other extreme again. Don’t even know what a VPN is and I use my email, card, address for orders lol.*** Cringes***

I’m the other extreme again. Don’t even know what a VPN is and I use my email, card, address for orders lol.*** Cringes***
Still gotta use my other email address for ordering as any order I make will have my address on it anyway but other than that. Na you aint seeing me lol

Still gotta use my other email address for ordering as any order I make will have my address on it anyway but other than that. Na you aint seeing me lol
I feel the same way. You don't know how long it took me to post a journal because I'm always scared someone is watching.

Back
Top Bottom