Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Crack

Man , got here at Sunset... So B E A utiful.... I will be sure to catch you from time to time.. got your new one subbed in and look forward to it.... Green Days
Great news. Thank you so much for stopping in. Appreciate your time and kind words. Drying, Humidifier pack and curing soon.

Great stuff Advocate!

Nice grow...congrats on hard work paying off. Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Excited to check trichs tomorrow. Will either be harvesting the Pinapple Chunk or it will have to wait till first week in April. We are in week 9 so it’s definitely close. I really want to see some amber before I cut. I’m debating heavy on adding full spectrum led to my hps. I could go to the 1000w bulb for the last few weeks of harvest but I dunno if that has any benefit. Trying to find the size and style led has been hindering. I’m determined to find a good set up that does UV. Looking for 2 200w or less to put on either side of my hps.
Secondly my new seeds are started in the tent I will need for drying. Can’t decide to put another small tent in line and run all at the same time. Or re home the babies till I’m dried out. Oh the decisions. Mind starting to race lol

Very nice grow indeed. Beautiful buds. I like your screen construction. I'm looking at doing something similar with my metal bars in my tent. Just smaller screws. What I really like is the smaller openings. My net has 3.5inch opening and I feel just too big for my purpose. Sub'd in to watch your progress. Thanks for visiting my journal.

Very nice grow indeed. Beautiful buds. I like your screen construction. I'm looking at doing something similar with my metal bars in my tent. Just smaller screws. What I really like is the smaller openings. My net has 3.5inch opening and I feel just too big for my purpose. Sub'd in to watch your progress. Thanks for visiting my journal.
Thank you for your kind words. I did 2” between screws.

Gee idk. Pinapple Chunk is mostly cloudy with no amber yet. Prolly perfect time??. I don’t mind sedating couch lock but I don’t want to degrade my work either. Can’t decide if I should take the main colas today and let any of the smaller sites get more direct light till next week? Or just wait till next week? Here’s an experiment with the loup that goes on my phone. If they are useful I can add more. Here’s a peak.

Interesting you should mention not wanting to degrade your efforts to this point by waiting too long for all of the trichs to go cloudy, as some will cross on over to amber. My brother @FelipeBlu and I were just having this discussion with regards to his last harvest, when he felt he had harvested too early. Is feeling is to do as you suggested and harvest in steps taking the buds/nugs that are ready and letting the rest catch up a day or few as needed.

Gee idk. Pinapple Chunk is mostly cloudy with no amber yet. Prolly perfect time??. I don’t mind sedating couch lock but I don’t want to degrade my work either. Can’t decide if I should take the main colas today and let any of the smaller sites get more direct light till next week? Or just wait till next week? Here’s an experiment with the loup that goes on my phone. If they are useful I can add more.
Peak TCH would be all cloudy and if you don't mind a bit of couchlock, let the clear ones get cloudy and let some of the cloudy ones get amber. Amber means the THC is converting to CBN and that causes the couchlock. But there's nothing wrong with a staggered harvest if some buds are much further along than others!

Decided to harvest in April. Also while Tent is down I’ll have to change around exhaust. Been using the heat and humidity in my house. My two plants have kept my house at 60% humidity. In the tent is lower of course. Have to go out a window for the summer. Anyone have a good window vent system they use that is somewhat discreet?

Lots of people who aren't allowed to have window a/c units have floor-standing ones with hoses that vent to the outside through a panel like this:
portable-air-conditioner-window-vent.jpg

You could just hook up your exhaust to one like that and no one outside would look twice.

Lots of people who aren't allowed to have window a/c units have floor-standing ones with hoses that vent to the outside through a panel like this:

You could just hook up your exhaust to one like that and no one outside would look twice.
I’ll already have a working AC unit in there this summer. I just didn’t want it to look like a 6 inch exhaust. Last year I just stuffed it in a window when I had the apartment that was second story. My hope is to have electricians, heating and contractors without knowing for sure what I’m up to is my goal. But again I’m actually legal in every way plant counts and all per my state. But still.

Dang where you been.. I say to myself.... sup 20... I used one of those very same models a couple of years ago tho at first it was for climate control for my apt. however later used it for exhaust... The person I was staying with was kinda unknown to me and i didnt know they were low income renting... Couldnt really make a dent in the smell outdoors as we were on first floor and ended up with a couple of good friends for neighbors, and a maintenance man who was spot on when things broke down.... LMAO go figure... anywho I still have it but it doesnt mask smell, even with a rigged carbon filter, or dryer sheets or anything.... room was nice and cool tho lol

Was busy trimming. I hate trimming by the way. Up to dry. Definitely going to do more defoliation next time as well as more light. All the buds under the main few inches weren’t dense and developed. Not sure if I’m going to appreciate the down time while waiting for my new girls. Still thought it was going to amount to more. Finish drying then on to curing.
Goodbye

P Chunk is usually pretty dense Andrew heavy for its size, and very strong. So a little goes a long way usually.
I have one in the flowering room that's been there for over 14 weeks. Yeah you heard right. :eek: A long time for an indica. It went in there on Dec 21.....
I'm going to harvest it in the next couple days I guess. I have a few others that are still a month away. They usually end up taking 90- 100 days for me. I don't know why. But if I harvest earlier I get piles of leafy trimmings. It does make good bubble hash though.

Was busy trimming. I hate trimming by the way. Up to dry. Definitely going to do more defoliation next time as well as more light. All the buds under the main few inches weren’t dense and developed. Not sure if I’m going to appreciate the down time while waiting for my new girls. Still thought it was going to amount to more. Finish drying then on to curing.
Goodbye

Green Blessings,
You got some serious bud meat hanging there.
Congrats!:goodjob:

Green days friend, that looks like a decent harvest tho I would be happy to see a total semi dry number on harvest..As to how many plants you harvested..??
2 plants, 10gal pots, 3.5x3.5 Scrog, 600whps

That's a lotta bud you have hanging! Nice haul, and lessons for next time. Sounds like a great grow to me. :welldone:

Thanks, I’m commonly too hard on myself. Definitely room for improvement!

P Chunk is usually pretty dense Andrew heavy for its size, and very strong. So a little goes a long way usually.
I have one in the flowering room that's been there for over 14 weeks. Yeah you heard right. :eek: A long time for an indica. It went in there on Dec 21.....
I'm going to harvest it in the next couple days I guess. I have a few others that are still a month away. They usually end up taking 90- 100 days for me. I don't know why. But if I harvest earlier I get piles of leafy trimmings. It does make good bubble hash though.

Makes me cringe to hear that. My last grow with sweet tooth was in the 14 plus week mark before I was satisfied I had a little amber and buds had stopped growing. I think the Chunk could have gone a few more weeks prolly. I just happen to be on vacation and timing picked now. Also I have no sativa strains so I was hoping to hit the more uplifting side. The Chunk is definitely good sized buds but I lost my density into my canopy. I did get a couple hash runs worth of trim I tossed in the freezer. Going to do a run in next few days I think.

Green Blessings,
You got some serious bud meat hanging there.
Congrats!:goodjob:

Thank you stage!

Wow Looks like you got quite a few zips off of them all said and done... I really dont do the indoor thing except my head stuff... Seems to be a relatively large result to me... man if I can get those results indoors for two plants, tho you may feel it a small to medium yield, I would be completely happy..... I thought that was like 5 plants worth thus being small... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::bravo::bravo::welldone:really man Green Days and Happy thoughts

Back
Top Bottom