Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Crack

Re: Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Cr

2530e6b04e44f8519168810e2536fce5.jpg
before cleaning

ae8232cf8d5559a0a2e970fe8576afab.jpg
after

Canopy on day one 12/12
c15ed759dc44d656f43937938e757bc3.jpg
42f82118f6991187f0ee0848748ed368.jpg

Re: Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Cr

Excellent cleanup job on the undercarriage!

Thank you. Was waiting for the flip so I could pick off anything not in the canopy. Not sure if the timing will help direct energy to my developing bud sites.
33b55fdaf58b79d4c6c865cb560b0a4d.jpg

That depends on how you train them 2 foot of foliage above the net won't let must light through but 12 inches or less above you will get some pentatration.

And I agree with shed. The nugs you get will all be much more dense, but I'm not sure it necessarily increases yield. The lower fans contain a lot of stored nutrients that buffer and deficiency or lockout.

This all doesn't matter much since your canopy is so dense and lush!

I would just me mindful of overly dense areas over the next 2 weeks. Unless you have some good circulation. Then don't even bother... They can handle quite a bit of airflow in flower! So let them have it .

That depends on how you train them 2 foot of foliage above the net won't let must light through but 12 inches or less above you will get some pentatration.

And I agree with shed. The nugs you get will all be much more dense, but I'm not sure it necessarily increases yield. The lower fans contain a lot of stored nutrients that buffer and deficiency or lockout.

This all doesn't matter much since your canopy is so dense and lush!

I would just me mindful of overly dense areas over the next 2 weeks. Unless you have some good circulation. Then don't even bother... They can handle quite a bit of airflow in flower! So let them have it .

Heck yea thank-you for comments. There is a full size fan going over top and I have a small fan in all four corners on the floor.
4247693b646bb6ca153c338a3d8a7930.jpg
45aaa28871c6617d20053bf4c645f5bc.jpg

Your golden! Looks really optimal in There! Just keep an eye on them cause they're gonna be off to the races soon!

Your golden! Looks really optimal in There! Just keep an eye on them cause they're gonna be off to the races soon!

Just going to try to keep things even as they stretch but I have no idea what to expect yet. I do want at bit of bud above as it's a 600w right now I can increase to 1k later. Hoping for 13 inch or more above net towards the end of stretch.

I'm not sure I buy into the defoliate-to-make-bigger-buds theory, but I do believe that airflow and moisture removal are very important to a healthy harvest. And nothing under the canopy gets light to make sugar anyway.

Definitely. It does dry out fast in there right now

That is a sweet tooth seed. For me flowering was on the long side, close to 14 weeks I bet. Dense solid nugz. Didn't know what foxtailing was till I looked it up. Stress is a solid possibility. Was my second harvest ever.

Looking for links and ideas for flushing my plants. They have trays under the smart pots. Right now I'm thinking I can use a cheap pump and do a normal flush and pump out the tray after. Any other ideas ? I still have time.

If you're really going to flush, you will probably need a wet/dry shop vac. 2-3x the volume of the pot is a total flush.

Or you can be convince by this and skip it!
A critical look at preharvest flushing

Good read thank you. I notice the general Organics line decreases notes towards the end of budding. I didn't flush my last harvest but did a nice slow cure at 62%. Been a few weeks now and the bud is smooth and smelly. Maybe I do t need to worry about it and just carry on. Thanks.

Good read thank you. I notice the general Organics line decreases notes towards the end of budding. I didn't flush my last harvest but did a nice slow cure at 62%. Been a few weeks now and the bud is smooth and smelly. Maybe I do t need to worry about it and just carry on. Thanks.

Been a few months I mean. And nutes not notes.

Back
Top Bottom