Afghan grow

Very nice plants man, keep up the good growing can't wait to see the yield on these.

thanks man , it´s people like you who hold this site together.:cheer:

i also took one really nice headshot of afghan nr.4

S50322711.JPG

S5032276.JPG

S50322521.JPG

S50322551.JPG

S5032268.JPG

S50322691.JPG

it is a mind blowing experience to see those little lady´s grow so fast forming this great bud , its just epic.

i know its just crazy how much the charge for one tiny gram.

but you know , that´s why i grow , and i might even sell some if i get a good crop , but god may smite me down if i try to sell it this pricey

thank you cherma , i have all you people here to thank for that.
and about selling some of my weed , have you heard about what´s happening here in iceland ??? , , , i am all for growing my own but sometimes when you cant find a decent job and you have a family to take care of rent and care payments have gone trough the roof you gotta do what you gotta do :( i personally dont like dealers , they are mostly the scum of the earth "mostly" not all. and i dont intend to be one. but thanks for caring :)

just got home from work and i´m going to put in a little picture update tonight couse my honey´s are really starting to shine after one week of these new nutes /flora/ bloom micro and grow.

peace out

well its about time i trow in a little picture update.

my camera is a pice of crap but i mananged to take a couple of decent photo´s.

but there´s not much to report i´m just trying to keep everything stable even thou the weather here changes every 30 minutes and so far so good i think.

if there are any questions on your mind please let it rip.

S5032407.JPG

S5032408.JPG

S5032410.JPG

S5032411.JPG

S5032414.JPG

S5032415.JPG

S5032416.JPG

S5032417.JPG

S5032419.JPG

S5032422.JPG

thank you.

thank you drballard. and yeah i would recommend that you start out in soil , , i put my second grow in hydro and its just way more complex and you have to do a whole lot of troubleshooting before you get your hydrogrow Growing so to speak.

looking gud BTW sorry if i missed this kinda in a rush but have they started to stink up the house yet? ive heard that afghan can get smelly

allright its time for a picture update.

So Ive been busy expanding my grow area a little bit and adding more baby´s into my flowering room. ssh 1-2-3-4 all got trimmed for some clones and are one they´re second day in flowering and so are 2x of my afghan clones from the little crystaly one and the huge one so good things are comming out of my grow room in about 2 - 2.5 months. i´m just going to keep this quick so i dont really have time for my new LST method or the description of my new grow room , will put that in tomorrow after work.

but here are the new pics.

the pictures are not in all lined up right so exuse me for that and i kinda went overboard taking pictures sooo , sorry about that too , , heheh.

2397.JPG

1099.JPG

negative

5221.JPG

1583.JPG

4283.JPG

3355.JPG

9117.JPG

8148.JPG

7163.JPG

6191.JPG

12136.JPG

11162.JPG

13112.JPG

14103.JPG

and here are my 4 ssh and 2 afghan , ssh on the right in the big bags.

1751.JPG

1657.JPG

1584.JPG

I wish i had a better camera by now so you could really see what i see, but i´m workin on that. and man ohh man the smell of this stuff is epic . , , its firm hashy smelling buds with a little kick of i want to say citrus aroma ,, yeah hashi citrus aroma , its awsome.

peace out.

not really unless we're ghost too. thx for response, if u could tell me the name of the book i'll get it(and plz dont say the name is the growers bible lol):thanks: by the way, those pics are tremendous dude .i do believe u no what ur doin

yo man thanks for checking in. ive read the growers bible and it helped me alot , i just started growing for real at the end of last year. and my plants went trough some heat issues and i had to move and stuff but thanks to this 420 community and the growers bible my next harvest is going to make alot of people shit they´re pants :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom