Agc Auto Growers Club

Joining in with my four white widow autos day 22 from sprout .
420-magazine-mobile288174575.jpg

Has anyone purchased seeds from Royal Queen? I just want to make sure I order from someone reputable.

420 was great.

I just tried to make a purchase from GYO and was not able to due to their fraud prevention system. My order was to expensive for their liking. Customer support in this matter has let me down. The GSCautos I was promised as a replacement for their previous error, have not shipped or been processed.

So Seedsman just got all of that money. They also have a much better selection of their freebies. I got 45 autos, mostly in breeder packs of 5. 15 of them were free. It is possible that 4 of the packs of 5 that I got from Pyramid seeds have 2 bonus in each pack, like Sweet Seeds does. So that could up my auto count from 45 to 53. I am not sure though, they advertise differently at each seed bank.

To touch back on your previous subject, 2 of my freebies are Diesel Automatic Fem by Royal Queen Seeds. I look forward to them!

I just tried to make a purchase from GYO and was not able to due to their fraud prevention system. My order was to expensive for their liking. Customer support in this matter has let me down. The GSCautos I was promised as a replacement for their previous error, have not shipped or been processed.

Oh no! GYO has always been prompt and accurate with our small orders. Maybe we'll check out another seedbank next order. I don't like hearing that customer service doesn't serve.

420 was great.

So Seedsman just got all of that money. They also have a much better selection of their freebies. I got 45 autos, mostly in breeder packs of 5. 15 of them were free. It is possible that 4 of the packs of 5 that I got from Pyramid seeds have 2 bonus in each pack, like Sweet Seeds does. So that could up my auto count from 45 to 53. I am not sure though, they advertise differently at each seed bank.

To touch back on your previous subject, 2 of my freebies are Diesel Automatic Fem by Royal Queen Seeds. I look forward to them!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll check out everyone. Trying to find the best price but still someone I can trust. I love the idea of freebies!

beans still havent arrived =( but getting more work done on the grow space while i wait going to move the filter over to the corner and have been given an inline fan =~):circle-of-love::cheer: so ill hook up the air system propperly while i wait also ordered bud ignitor big bud coco and over drive =):morenutes::morenutes::Namaste:

has anybody tried the square fabric pots before ive been looking at some 15l square fabric pots for the next journal but they look a bit thick,
if not i will get some normal round fabric pots and a few air pots i havent tried them yet but they look really cool and know they give great results :Namaste:

has anybody tried the square fabric pots before ive been looking at some 15l square fabric pots for the next journal but they look a bit thick,
if not i will get some normal round fabric pots and a few air pots i havent tried them yet but they look really cool and know they give great results :Namaste:
I haven't tried the square ones but I can see them being useful for some set ups. Would the thickness really be a disadvantage? I expected you to say they were too thin. :)

I haven't tried the square ones but I can see them being useful for some set ups. Would the thickness really be a disadvantage? I expected you to say they were too thin. :)

thats why i want to use them as they will free up that extra room and could possibly fit more pots in ,well the root nurse pots i have are nice thin and air can get threw i was thinking if im gonna go pots then ill deffo stick to fabric or air pots ,they look really thick compared to mine thicker they are im guessing harder the oxygen will be to pass threw to the root system either way ill give them a try :circle-of-love::Namaste:

thats why i want to use them as they will free up that extra room and could possibly fit more pots in ,well the root nurse pots i have are nice thin and air can get threw i was thinking if im gonna go pots then ill deffo stick to fabric or air pots ,they look really thick compared to mine thicker they are im guessing harder the oxygen will be to pass threw to the root system either way ill give them a try :circle-of-love::Namaste:
The roots try to escape the pot through the fabric so I think it will work just fine if you choose to use them! I think they sound lovely.

great news my beans are in the country so hopefully tomorrow they will arive and can properly start the new journal luckly im collecting new fan today so room will be complete apart from one bit needing more expanding foam but can be dealt with later on , guess ill start soaking my coco and get everything prepared :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hows every1 right so velk i took u up on ur advice and got thoses advanced nutriens just i heard there strong so if any1 could help wit the amount i should give my ladys il be mixin up in 8 litres of water thanks happy growin

Back
Top Bottom