Agc Auto Growers Club

Thanks Velk. I have played around with a lot of different training methods with my photo plants first grow and fimming didn't work out every time. When it did it was amazing but topping seemed to be much simpler and produced very repeatable results so I think I'll stick to that and some LST with the auto grow.

One of everything:) I am not as concerned about huge yields as it is just for me and I want to try some of the blue/purple strains as these were never around when I was a little high school kid buying dime bags of crap. The smells/taste and variety is just nuts now. The medical strain thread has some really nice ones. I am building a list of ones that I want to go with but I already have enough seeds to last a year or more. Having too much to try is a nice problem to have.

One of everything:) I am not as concerned about huge yields as it is just for me and I want to try some of the blue/purple strains as these were never around when I was a little high school kid buying dime bags of crap. The smells/taste and variety is just nuts now. The medical strain thread has some really nice ones. I am building a list of ones that I want to go with but I already have enough seeds to last a year or more. Having too much to try is a nice problem to have.

thats true but the better the yeild the more smoke you have im the same i just do it to extract oils/hash's for meds and smoke the rest :lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt: im also a fan of the purps and blues i remeber the first bag of purple haze i got i was about 13 thought i had been ripped off it looked a buit like lavender but it was sweet smoked it and tripped balls lol, theres never enough seeds to have haha you could do a breeding programme make ur own strain for autos take a look at mephisto genetics ,dutch passion,fastbuds all kinds of crazy flavs and cols mmmmmmm :420::Namaste:

Ok here's my first noob question and sorry it's sooo dumb. What do I absolutely need to start autos if I don't have the big led light and grow room I am purchasing in oct? I'm trying to figure out if I can start some babies with something smaller for a couple weeks and then move them once I get the room and all in house. My husband diy'd a green screen film set so I have a ton of Florescent lights that I can use. I can also put them in a closet or small space to start. Just was wondering if it would be worth it.

I need something that will be forgiving for these first couple grows. Keeping my son and husband from overreacting to any change at all will be difficult. Both are a bit extreme in their panic (I have a bump - it must be cancer or my tire is flat so the car is junk). So I need to make sure that this first grow goes as smooth as possible. When one is down, they will be better. I like the thought of hydroponics but will explore that much later. .

I need something that will be forgiving for these first couple grows. Keeping my son and husband from overreacting to any change at all will be difficult. Both are a bit extreme in their panic (I have a bump - it must be cancer or my tire is flat so the car is junk). So I need to make sure that this first grow goes as smooth as possible. When one is down, they will be better. I like the thought of hydroponics but will explore that much later. .

hey happy thanks for dropping in to the thread also thank you flowernose for helping with happys issues :circle-of-love:
first thingis first start reading up on basics youtube is really handy as it gives you something to actually look at an learn with autos are really easy to manage no messing around with changing the light shedule it does that for you on its own blue treacle is a very easy strain to grow very very forgiving and very fast also if you look on a seed bank seeds stats it will say difficulty to grow one thing i wish i knew when i first started was "ph perfect" nutrients they do the ph changing itsself saves so many mistakes and time and effort adjusting ph for feeds and im also the same as flower nose coco coir all the way hydroponic results easyer to deal with deficencys etc less flushing time on harvest ,to get you started you can use led bulbs from a local store as flower said you can tell the colour by the kelvin of the bulb i belive the higher it is is blue eg 6000 blue 2500red i belivce thats right it could be the other way around ive only had a little play around with led bulbs my self :Namaste:

and happy news my beans have been dispatched should be here very soon and the other strain i will be running is .........................................mephisto genetics Alien vs Triangle !!! reall wanted to try this one for so long nice high thc level and yeild triangle kush and alien og should be tasty

hey happy thanks for dropping in to the thread also thank you flowernose for helping with happys issues :circle-of-love:
first thingis first start reading up on basics youtube is really handy as it gives you something to actually look at an learn with autos are really easy to manage no messing around with changing the light shedule it does that for you on its own blue treacle is a very easy strain to grow very very forgiving and very fast also if you look on a seed bank seeds stats it will say difficulty to grow one thing i wish i knew when i first started was "ph perfect" nutrients they do the ph changing itsself saves so many mistakes and time and effort adjusting ph for feeds and im also the same as flower nose coco coir all the way hydroponic results easyer to deal with deficencys etc less flushing time on harvest ,to get you started you can use led bulbs from a local store as flower said you can tell the colour by the kelvin of the bulb i belive the higher it is is blue eg 6000 blue 2500red i belivce thats right it could be the other way around ive only had a little play around with led bulbs my self :Namaste:

Coco it is then! I will also be looking at YouTube and reading everything I can on here. I came home and looked at the addition we have on our garage and I think I will put some reflective material on and put some humble lights from Walmart in and start there.

420-magazine-mobile1651996206.jpg

Have to patch a mouse hole but I think it will work well and I can eventually upgrade the lighting and magically have 2 rooms. .

The more I read, the more itchy I get to start. I'm going to be completely obsessed!

reat space you have to work with you could take the bottom shelf out when you get fully equiped go over to walmart if it costs more than 50 dollars or pounds go for a mars hydro 300w led great choice for a budget saves money on materials and time on diy even tho the diy is super satisfying lol

Coco it is then! I will also be looking at YouTube and reading everything I can on here. I came home and looked at the addition we have on our garage and I think I will put some reflective material on and put some humble lights from Walmart in and start there.

420-magazine-mobile1651996206.jpg

Have to patch a mouse hole but I think it will work well and I can eventually upgrade the lighting and magically have 2 rooms. .

The more I read, the more itchy I get to start. I'm going to be completely obsessed!
A coco convert! Yes!

YouTube - great place to learn! I have some favorite channels and I'd be happy to point you at them if you want.

Look into Panda Plastic when you're ready to line the walls with reflective stuff. I haven't used it yet, but I'm helping a friend set up a grow. Pretty sure we're going to end up getting a roll of it for him. It's not exactly a budget option but it might be comparable or worth it anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom