Agc Auto Growers Club

thats very true i am doing some taller auto strains this time like hubbabubbasmellascope can get to 2m tall loland the glueberry og

i have a question i have mirror sheets i was thinking to put them on my walls as reflectors i know when u use foil etc it creates heat spots etc would that be the same for a mirror if not walls will go white and ill do the floor in it so the under growth gets a bit more light if anybody has used mirrior sheeting on there walls before ??

420-magazine-mobile894741972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile285485306.jpg
2 super skunk autos
Light schedule 20/4
Feedin schedule
6 litres of natural rain water
Canna flores 4ml
10 mlCanna booster accelarator
And 4 ml of calmag
Setup
800x800x1.8
2 ballasts wit 1 dual spec 300 watt cfl 180 watt warm white cfl
Exaction fan carbon filter and small fan inside the tent
420-magazine-mobile1838623102.jpg

I was using a cheap 600 watt led that was 2 strong thats why the leafs look bleached and thts why i made the change bk to the cfls everythins goin alot better now happy growin peeps

heythanks for joining us quinny lovley looking ladys you can notice the burns but also nute burn on the tips of the leafs try and dial in your feed and look at a light guide to know how high to hang your light hps/mh will yeild better results than cfl also looks like a little deficentcy so much yellow illl drop by your journal and have a look seeee :Namaste:

There bout 37 days into flower now im using rain water out of a water butt . Ye i had a led light in there at first but it was to powerful so i think thats why i changed bk to the cfl .im not to sure about the nute burn im not using alot of nute 4ml per 6 litres oof canna flores 4 ml of calmag 10 mls of booster accelarator the leafs havent got any worse they seem to have stayed loke that an dhavent got any worse thank god. Ye its my second grow forst never worked out as good but like everythin its a learnin curve thats for sure

There bout 37 days into flower now im using rain water out of a water butt . Ye i had a led light in there at first but it was to powerful so i think thats why i changed bk to the cfl .im not to sure about the nute burn im not using alot of nute 4ml per 6 litres oof canna flores 4 ml of calmag 10 mls of booster accelarator the leafs havent got any worse they seem to have stayed loke that an dhavent got any worse thank god. Ye its my second grow forst never worked out as good but like everythin its a learnin curve thats for sure

how many days from seed like age all in all your also using a f*%k load of nutes id put that with like 12l of water and your doing it with 6 so dial down your nutes with autos start of weak then build up canna are strong nutes remember to always use 1/4 of whats recomended then build up as a guideline have you got a ppm meter ? you can see hm nute your putting in also make sure your ph is on point one thing i hate about non ph perfect nutes ph is a pain in the a$$ and ass for the leds that means they wasto close to the plant its all a learning curve and your in the best place to learn also with rain/ro water theph level will fluctuate faster than if using tap water =):goodjob::Namaste:

Fluctuate wats that mean probly stupid question ha but ye il certainly ease up on the nutes wat would u reccomem for 6 litres urself thanks will i be best off flushin them aswel now or just ease up on the nutes

fluctuate means change like up and down =) how many day strain is yours whats the finishing time guidelines from the seed bank say may take longer as when plants are stressed or stunted they fall behind so can takelonger if affected by deficentcys , as for flushing you use soil and i use coco so its a bit diffrent , whats it work out your giving them ml per L? most of them id start lower than 1ml pl and work up ,so mayb go down 1/4 str of what your currently doing also how often do you water them? and have you been raising your ph as they have been going in to flower? i used to have so many ph related problems what mad deficencys , when you next water do it till you get some run off flush some salts out etc canna nutes leave so much salts behind make sure to flush well

Haha that was a stupid question to ask wat that meant ha i googled it after i sent it haha thanks though bro . Ye so it say 45 55 days flowering time on sensi seeds guide ye i did start off the nutes slowly i havent gone any higher sorry i meant 8 litres not 6 sorry il still goin to give her a good flush to be on the safe side tgen start off slowly again wit the nutes and least il keep them fresh from the build up of salt at the other end as bad as the leads r i have noticed the the buds r gettin bigger day by day slowly i defo no that the led light was burnin the leafs and that the 1s that u see in the pics were the 1s affected that will bever recover but i appriciate the help my friend

lol itys okay buddy id probs defol thoe most affected ones its a minor none the less canna is really good range but may i recomend advanced nutrients ph perfectafter using this and seeing the results i wont use anything else no more phing better bigger fruitfull yields no haults in growth gives your plant what it needs at each stage have alook at there line ups of nutes and i know it looks like there are hundreds and looks confusing but they have there base nutes and then add ons 3 seperate buddingones for each stage of flower ,root stimulator and zone enhansers and even have terp enhyancers like bud candy mmmm and does what it says on the pack these nutes will make life easyer :420::Namaste:

:circle-of-love:just checked out the new auto releases for this year on herbies he new dr krippling autos look really good well they all do theres about 1000 there to choose from alone i love that the variety of autos has grown so vast so much choice :circle-of-love:

:cheer::cheer::Namaste::lot-o-toke::420::rollit:

one more coat of white lay the mirrored floor (more to seal the rooms floor i have aloso sealed it with a see threw sealant) test to see if the light supports are stong enough hang the filter cut holes for the out and intake give the room a test run then we beging the return from the dark sidee:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Ah that would be perfect wouldnt it no more worryin about the ph and just waterin them without worryin see im in ireland and ive been to the shops and there wouldnt be any of them range of nutes that u said but defo be lookin into maybe order offline or sumthin thanks for the help bro . And il still flush the girls anyways better safe than sorry is wat they say

Back
Top Bottom