Ak47 x Lowryder #2 First Grow

Re: Ak47 x Lowryder#2 First Grow

Great looking fake wall you got there. Very James Bong! For the ventilation intake you can add in another a/c vent grill like the one you have already at the bottom that can be passive. When the intake exhaust pulls air out from the room, passive air will come in through the bottom vent will work great. Since it is a small space no need for the second intake fan. Unless, you're running 600w HID...

Eventually in there will be running two 400 w HPS lights lol. Will that require the lower register fan. The room is roughly 5x5x8.

4 out of the 5 Easy Ryders have sprouted out of the soil. Everythings looking great so far.

Day 12 -
IMAG01149.jpg

Alright Everyone we have got a little treat for you. Upon enjoying some herb we decided a fake wall would be really stealthy. We thought and thought and then thought some more. Eventually we constructed this.

Rooms beginning.
IMAG006415.jpg

What people see now:
IMAG00959.jpg

A closer look:
IMAG009912.jpg

Is that a fake wall?
IMAG010015.jpg

Zipper down:
IMAG010210.jpg

The goodies:
IMAG01047.jpg
IMAG010310.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

that's what you call stealth

All the venting is pretty much set up for intake. I decided to go with insulated ducts to reduce air volume. I set up a temporary exhaust until the fan gets here. The room sits at about 82F. Which is not optimal but better then the 90 it was averaging before.

We are transplanting the bag seed tonight into 3g pots.

Day 14 - bag seed -
IMAG01199.jpg

Day 3 - Easy Ryders -
IMAG01208.jpg

Ok I really need some help everyone. I just want to know if this ill work or not. From what I have seen online it should but i really would like some opinions from you all. Here is a ms paint picture of pretty much what the room is. Any questions feel free to ask. The running temperature in there right now is about 92 degrees in stealth mode. ("Fake door on") This obviously is not good as I am looking for below 80. Right now all that is running in the top vent is a crappy 250cfm ducting inline fan that you buy at home depot or menards. I currently have the set up coming in the last picture. Will that work? Do I need something for intake as well as exhaust. Please help as I do not want to kill my girls. Right now I am just keeping the door open and not so stealth.

HERE IS THE PICTURE

grow_room.png

Ok I really need some help everyone. I just want to know if this ill work or not. From what I have seen online it should but i really would like some opinions from you all. Here is a ms paint picture of pretty much what the room is. Any questions feel free to ask. The running temperature in there right now is about 92 degrees in stealth mode. ("Fake door on") This obviously is not good as I am looking for below 80. Right now all that is running in the top vent is a crappy 250cfm ducting inline fan that you buy at home depot or menards. I currently have the set up coming in the last picture. Will that work? Do I need something for intake as well as exhaust. Please help as I do not want to kill my girls. Right now I am just keeping the door open and not so stealth.

HERE IS THE PICTURE

grow_room.png

I think your exhaust muffler is supposed to be between the fan and the exhaust vent. Otherwise it will not be muffling the sound of the fan. I would also use a high velocity can fan with a speed controller instead of the inline fan as the inline fan probably is not powerful enough to get the job done right. The high velocity fan is quite a bit louder but with the speed controller you can tone it down a bit.

I agree get the muffler on the outside, last item in the chain. The inline fan and speed control should get it done for ya... save the small duct fan you have for exhausting the light as the next step in temp control... or use as an intake fan if you wish. Although another fan on the external intake will not be very stealth like. Make sure you have negative pressure in the room.

The bag seed is looking great! The Easy ryders are beautiful as well.

Day 16(Bag Seed) -
IMAG01268.jpg

IMAG012810.jpg

Day 5(Easy Ryders) -
IMAG013111.jpg

Everything is looking so good so far :). We have our ventilation system set great and our plants our looking amazing. We can't wait to see how everything turns out later on in the grow.

Day 18(Bag Seed) -
IMAG013817.jpg

IMAG013912.jpg

IMAG014411.jpg

Day 7 - Easy Ryders -
IMAG01359.jpg

Day 20 (Bag Seed) -
IMAG015913.jpg

IMAG016010.jpg

IMAG016411.jpg

I counted back the days wrong. It's actually day 8 for the Easy Ryders not day 9 -
Day 8 - (Easy Ryders) -
IMAG016911.jpg

Day 16 for the Easy Ryders. We think they are small for day 16 and showing the female sex already. The bag seed is looking great so far as well. We ended up with 5 bag seed plants and 4 Easy Ryders. Our first grow is going great so far :).

Day 16 (Easy Ryders) -
IMAG01829.jpg

See those beautiful hairs but still think they are too small for day 16 -
IMAG01807.jpg

Day 28 (Bag Seed) Topped 2 days ago -
IMAG018612.jpg

After transplanting the Easy Ryders into 3G pots (9 total first grow) -
IMAG018817.jpg

How big are the pots that the Easy Riders are in? They could be small due to the fact that the pots are too cramped for the roots. A bigger home for them might be the jump start they need.

Just transplanted them in 3G pots 20 minutes ago. I'm guessing the same thing. I just didn't want to transplant them when they are too small.

Any nutes yet? They definitely look old enough for a good feeding.

We started giving the 5 bag seed Blue planet nutes at day 28. Looking amazing after the first treatment. We will start the nutes with the Easy Ryders on day 22-23.

Back
Top Bottom