Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Hydro is looking on point! I'm digging the top-of-net idea too. :thumb:
Oh good, and thank you. There are some facets of this technique that I feel are self explanatory. Once the net gets full I feel the fun will begin. I will be able to move the ends of the branches back to the light before flower. Thanks Shed!

Is this something you might request from a lady of the night? Maybe a side order at Chasens?

Just tell them I’ll be at Chasens with Suzanne Pleshette. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I finally got my shit together enough to plant and set up the training for the Candida plants... im gonna grow the 2 together in the closet. Its not perfect, but theres no way one would last outside right now... I really dont want to waste it. So to pull off growing the 2 plants in such close proximity it will take some unique training. The video will help this explain. I will be using my super deluxe toedclip method, we'll see how that goes.

On with the show

Can you pump the heat from the closet into the hydro section?

The Candidas need a lot of support once the buds start to bulk so I'm wondering if you'll be adding silica now to get the stiffen them up? And it's going to get really crowded in that net if you wait too long. I'm sure you remember my 7 gallon version...
No I can't. I can move the light up if it gets a little warm. I can also change the air exchange rate if the heat is an issue. I dont think it will be that big of a deal personally.

I'm about 90 percent certain I will be redoing the doorside part of the net to open up the "VEE" a bit. This will increase the grow area marginally. Silica will be part of the equation. I water the plants in the closet with hydro water usually. A couple gallons out of 50 really isn't that big of a deal in the long run. It will get crowded for sure, but theres a huge difference between growing outside and indoors with a 300watt light. The net will open up the plant and give it a heck of a lot of support. I feel pretty good about it. It will be a learning experience.

I hope your comfortable with this Shed. I really want you to feel like I'm properly using your plants. It wasn't my idea to grow 2 plants in the closet. The lady that was supposed to receive the second plant wasn't ready to grow indoors, and I wasn't gonna waste it by putting it outside. Im kinda up against the wall. But, I feel strong about the layout as it sits... barring the net adjustment. Cheers

They're your plants now, so I'm only offering the same advice to you I would to anyone starting a Candida grow. And I'm sure you will have a great harvest from them.

You could take a cutting and clone it and then just grow one now, if you think that a single plant would work better. That way you could always grow another if you find that having a straight CBD plant on hand is a good idea.

They're your plants now, so I'm only offering the same advice to you I would to anyone starting a Candida grow. And I'm sure you will have a great harvest from them.

You could take a cutting and clone it and then just grow one now, if you think that a single plant would work better. That way you could always grow another if you find that having a straight CBD plant on hand is a good idea.
I'll say. Theres no way either plant will get as large as you have seen with your outdoor grows. My veg isn't gonna be too terribly long out of necessity. I have no place for a clone at this time.

I've never grown anything entirely indoors. My plants are always outside while the sun is shining, inside when it's not.
Man I wish I could grow a couple plants outdoors. I had a friend grow a monster plant outdoors. Trunk like a coffee can, taller than house.

Mine are in pots and I carry them out every morning and back in every night. I don't have a spot to put plants in dirt where they would get sun.
YOU NEED A SHED, SHED. get you some bad ass LEDs, an AC, let the magic begin! Haha

I already built a shed and a light!
20181215_145413.jpg

No AC needed, but heat would be good, so I only can use this during the summer at night. Now I have them in a tent in the house when they're not outside:

Why would I grow inside when I have 130,000 lux for free?

Back
Top Bottom