Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I've had prime for about 6 months or a little more just about ready to dump it though. Netflix is definitely better and we have crave as well.
If you keep it watch your bank account. After all the crap I went through it came out that my wife was finding charges she knew nothing about... today was the first I heard of that. I liked the Prime movie service, about a month ago we had Prime, Netflix, and Hulu. All have their pluses. Im digging HBO max right now

I don't feel bad paying for Prime since we buy so much stuff from Amazon. And Netflix comes with T-Mobile and Hulu comes with Spotify, so we aren't really paying for any streaming services. HBO max would be nice to have since so much good stuff seems to be coming out on it now.
HBO MAX isn't completely supported by all services. If you get it through Hulu it isn't actually "MAX" its just HBO that they call HBO MAX. Its the same price as MAX and everything. My TV gave itself an upgrade and MAX became an option. We got it, and love it. So much stuff. For instance. I was flipping through and found a bunch of Looney Tunes, I looked up my favorite episode "Its Hummer Time" and they actually had it. This is a very rare cartoon. No daffy, no Porky, no Bugs.

Yeah I got HBO with Crave but I guess it's not the same thing.
Max is kinda new. I mean it's been around, but the role out was crazy bumpy, they are still trying to work it out with companies like Roku. its pretty cool.

I also really dig my local grow store (shout out to Grower's House) and they always seem to have the cheapest prices when I browse online, then I go into the store and the prices are even cheaper. I'm usually happy when I get my bill because it's less than expected. Really friendly guys working behind the counter and one of the co-owners (the son) put out some pretty cool commercial greenhouse videos on the Tube under Canna Cribs.

You're not missing much on HBO Max, at least from what I can tell. I watched Raised By Wolves and that was good but I haven't found anything else worth watching.

In Canada the streaming services are limited.
There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere...
"The only streaming in Canada involves trout"
Ok, I feel better

I also really dig my local grow store (shout out to Grower's House) and they always seem to have the cheapest prices when I browse online, then I go into the store and the prices are even cheaper. I'm usually happy when I get my bill because it's less than expected. Really friendly guys working behind the counter and one of the co-owners (the son) put out some pretty cool commercial greenhouse videos on the Tube under Canna Cribs.

You're not missing much on HBO Max, at least from what I can tell. I watched Raised By Wolves and that was good but I haven't found anything else worth watching.
Its so good to have a store on your side. There are tons that suck. The associates are fucking morons, they don't know their product lines, etc. I feel for out friends to the North. The prices they have to pay and the weak product selection. Anyone can grow pot, but growing pot in Canada is a challenge

I would say HBO MAX is much much better than regular HBO

It's not that bad here there's lots of products available lots of grow stores. When I spoke with TPS nutrients they said that they weren't licensed in Canada yet because of the cost but they can ship here they just don't have any retailers. One of the stores I've been dealing with for over 30 years and using their nutrients that they make inhouse I'm using those nutes on this grow. the problem is trying to get them to bring in specific products you would like when they seem to just want to sell you the stuff they already carry.

All done with the res change..

Nutrients added
27ml Silica
150ml Calcium
50 teaspoons Micro
50 teaspoons Grow
30 teaspoons Bloom
100 Rhizo Blast
800ml fulvic acid
100ml Hydroguard
16078074719123247378096631552744.jpg

It's not that bad here there's lots of products available lots of grow stores. When I spoke with TPS nutrients they said that they weren't licensed in Canada yet because of the cost but they can ship here they just don't have any retailers. One of the stores I've been dealing with for over 30 years and using their nutrients that they make inhouse I'm using those nutes on this grow. the problem is trying to get them to bring in specific products you would like when they seem to just want to sell you the stuff they already carry.
Someone recently showed me the cost of a 1 gallon bottle of Hydroguard in Canada. Well over $100 over my price which is high in my book. If you're good with it I commend you

Hydroguard is about as cheap as bottled water here, $25 a quart at the Ace Hardware. The Z7 at my hydro store is $38 for the 2 quarts of Part A&B.
I usually buy Hydroguard by the gallon, and its a little less than $50. It last me about 2.5 seasons depending on veg length. Z7 is only good for cleaning chicken coops. I dont keep chickens, so I dont use it. Haha

Back
Top Bottom