Sorry for not updating in a while I was very sick and could barely move from my bed. Okay so these six plants are done and all jarred up. I had to get someone to chop the last three for me and the all went 11 weeks instead of the 10 I had planned. Only got 6.1ozs but I'm okay with that considering the purpose was to get a variety of quality meds until next grow which I think I've accomplished that.

Here's some pics of the second ESOG.

This strain is so frosty which is why it sucks that she seems prone to hermies. I will attempt to run this strain again when I have a good stash so sometime next year lol.

Hi AA! You have got some sweet plants there! Tangie has always been on my short list. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I am no person to ask for such advice. Do you have any history of gluten or lacto intolerance?
Hey lazyfish, Sorry it’s been so long i’ve been in and out the ER and doctors visits for the past 3 months and finally getting some normalcy. Turned out I had gallstones so I had surgery to get my gallbladder removed. Now I may have a problem with my colon but i’m hoping that’s minor. No history of lacto intolerance but i also stopped drinking dairy milk around 2016 but still eat cheese but I have noticed serious bloating when I eat a lot of bread so i’ve limited that. All my plans of keeping this journal updated keep getting messed up. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Sounds like you are onto a recovery. :Namaste:

Wishing you well and hoping you're exercising your green thumbs.

Bread that we eat today is a hybrid mutation of grass and wheat. Many hoo-mans cannot tolerate that type of wheat. I'm one.
What happens is the wheat since its partly made up of grass in the genetics, makes it all the way thru your small intestine and where is should have been digested completely. It's not totally digested and you dont have proper microbes in your large intestine or colon to digest it. What happens then is the wrong microbes begin to thrive in your large intestine and you get that bloating thing along with other bad stuff - swelling, fluid build up. It can wreak havoc on your immune system.

The only real way to solve that is stop eating wheat and sugar.

I stopped wheat and sugar many years ago. I'm normal now, I always suffered from joint pains bloating, diarrhea and many other issues. Our health system is designed to fix problems and not so much keeping them from happening.

All my health issues disappeared once I got rid of the wheat. I had been in the ICU almost died. That woke me up. Of course I came out with an addiction to opioids. Thankfully cannabis helped me loose that. Treatment worse than affliction there. So yeah wheat ... I do miss a nice loaf of rye bread from time to time.

Thing about the wheat - about a year after I stopped, I fell off the wagon and ate bread stuffing at thanksgiving dinner at a relatives house. I was sick for 2 weeks after - worse gut bomb ever. Problem identified and solved. lol

Hope you're on the mend and we see you more and more! GL

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Sounds like you are onto a recovery. :Namaste:

Wishing you well and hoping you're exercising your green thumbs.

Bread that we eat today is a hybrid mutation of grass and wheat. Many hoo-mans cannot tolerate that type of wheat. I'm one.
What happens is the wheat since its partly made up of grass in the genetics, makes it all the way thru your small intestine and where is should have been digested completely. It's not totally digested and you dont have proper microbes in your large intestine or colon to digest it. What happens then is the wrong microbes begin to thrive in your large intestine and you get that bloating thing along with other bad stuff - swelling, fluid build up. It can wreak havoc on your immune system.

The only real way to solve that is stop eating wheat and sugar.

I stopped wheat and sugar many years ago. I'm normal now, I always suffered from joint pains bloating, diarrhea and many other issues. Our health system is designed to fix problems and not so much keeping them from happening.

All my health issues disappeared once I got rid of the wheat. I had been in the ICU almost died. That woke me up. Of course I came out with an addiction to opioids. Thankfully cannabis helped me loose that. Treatment worse than affliction there. So yeah wheat ... I do miss a nice loaf of rye bread from time to time.

Thing about the wheat - about a year after I stopped, I fell off the wagon and ate bread stuffing at thanksgiving dinner at a relatives house. I was sick for 2 weeks after - worse gut bomb ever. Problem identified and solved. lol

Hope you're on the mend and we see you more and more! GL
Thanks so much and yes i’m exercising my green thumb :yummy: My 3x3 is currently packed a little tight with 4 plants: 91 Gorillas, Tiramisu V2, Blueberries n Chocolate, and Tranquil Chocolate. Hopefully I can get some pictures up this weekend.

Okay you’ve convinced me to completely give up wheat at least for July to see if my issue go away. Outside of the terrible bloating, I experience some pain in my lower left stomach and at first i thought it was my ovary but after a GYN visit I was told the pain is in my colon. Everytime I go for a run with my dog within 10 minutes I’m in excruciating pain but it usually fills or stops within 5-10 mins of me not running . Hope it’s nothing serious.

Classic signs - your gut cant cope with the wheat. For a lot of people its really unhealthy.

Yeah that pain I used to get it on my right side down inside my hip where my intestines take sharp turns.

I haven't had any gut issues since I gave up wheat. It's was constant, one thing or the other never ending. I was puffing up too. Then started getting joint pains from fluid retention.

Change in diet, I dont really miss it considering what I had to live with. I feel A LOT better all around too..

Back
Top Bottom