Amare Technologies: Questions, Answers & Results

These plants are stacking under the Pro3's!!
420-magazine-mobile1574045829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1724709618.jpg

Hi everybody

I still do not find a link where to buy new panel
SolarPro400 (Pro4) and SolarPro300 (Pro3)
lesinfo this?

what kind of used cxb

this is the 36v cxb3590?

What kind of color:
3500 ° K ????

if I have a question that would make a better Pro4 rendrment my 2 panels DIY 8 cxb3590 3500 ° K 400 watt ^^

These can someone guide me to know that your the one to blow my 2 side panels to take home a bitter tech

that would make me less heat in my grow room can be
and would be lighter than my panels 2 ^^

thank you very much

I think the question on some peoples minds is: when will we be able to go to the website for more information and or to purchase the lights?

I know I would like to freely browse their info. these lights look great and the product they seem to be producing looks mind blowing.

I understand it takes a lot to run a business, having done so myself. and I literally did it myself, with my wife. no other team. but its looking rather lackluster to see them in use but no where to buy them.

I think the question on some peoples minds is: when will we be able to go to the website for more information and or to purchase the lights?

I know I would like to freely browse their info. these lights look great and the product they seem to be producing looks mind blowing.

I understand it takes a lot to run a business, having done so myself. and I literally did it myself, with my wife. no other team. but its looking rather lackluster to see them in use but no where to buy them.
I think it's a good sign that they are busy because they are wanted all over unlike some other companies who spends time and money on talking to you instead of the best product

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

true that jaymu. that's why the website should do the talking lol.

I talked with Amare today and said their webmaster is working on putting the Pro Series lights on there now. Don't know when it will be finished but it is coming!!

Sent from my LGMS395 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

well with some copy and paste, transfer of pics, and a few clicks the new items should be added.

just look at all the grow journals that all of these "non webmasters" create every day with descriptions, pictures, details and even some stories.

should be old hack to a pro then eh?

well with some copy and paste, transfer of pics, and a few clicks the new items should be added.

just look at all the grow journals that all of these "non webmasters" create every day with descriptions, pictures, details and even some stories.

should be old hack to a pro then eh?
Think they keep the team small and I'll take it too I think to big things get lost like the best quality and service which this teams takes to a whole other realm.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Our website was undergoing some issues, it kept getting hacked and everything we kept doing would just get erased after making the modifications needed. We have tracked down the source of the issue and while handling that we are currently in the workings of an entirely new website which should go live in the next week to two weeks. The new site will be complete with all of our current models including the new SolarPro series.

Which, yes, as you've pointed out is a 30-40 minute process in itself if that. It was not a matter of time to get the website updated but a matter of security and issues with the site itself and the ones managing it. We do hope everyone understands and will bear with us just a little longer while we undergo some major changes here in the coming days! I hope everyone out there is having an absolutely blessed, safe & amazing day! Happy growing!! :love::Namaste::love:

Just thought I would share our Dinafem cheese under our SE450. She is 14 days from flip in the picture

DSC_017718.JPG

This light is amazing! Thanks again for this sweet light!

Great work! What size pot is she in? My guess is a 25 perhaps a 30? Great work on the structure and overall performance, shes a biggun! Mind if i make a suggestion? If you can, go to home depot and look for the Velcro Plant ties in the garden section. You can loop them around the stem, leaving a little "wiggle room" and them run the line down to the fabric pots. It will stick very securely if you give 3-4" of Velcro to attach to the pot, 6-8" with more hardy "strong pulling" cultivars. Been using it for years and I LOVE it, keep all my pieces I cut off and reuse them all the time!

Reason I was asking about the pot size, mind me asking where it is you got the rolling caster stand the pot is sitting on? Or is it a custom build?

Hope all is well for you and yours! :Namaste:

Great work! What size pot is she in? My guess is a 25 perhaps a 30? Great work on the structure and overall performance, shes a biggun! Mind if i make a suggestion? If you can, go to home depot and look for the Velcro Plant ties in the garden section. You can loop them around the stem, leaving a little "wiggle room" and them run the line down to the fabric pots. It will stick very securely if you give 3-4" of Velcro to attach to the pot, 6-8" with more hardy "strong pulling" cultivars. Been using it for years and I LOVE it, keep all my pieces I cut off and reuse them all the time!

Reason I was asking about the pot size, mind me asking where it is you got the rolling caster stand the pot is sitting on? Or is it a custom build?

Hope all is well for you and yours! :Namaste:

She is in a 15 gallon pot. I think we could have gone bigger but she hasn't showed us any issues as of yet. :thumb:

Thanks for the idea on the velcro. I think I'll go pick some up. That's the only issue with the smart pots is that there was no way to train them. So we just used the string and it hasn't failed yet.

The plant cart is awesome. It can hold a pot up to 28" in diameter. We picked it up at a big box hardware store. It was an awesome find and has made it really easy to move her around.

Here she is at day 26 from flip. We are going to defoliate her in the morning.

DSC_042116.JPG

DSC_042210.JPG

a simple, well put explanation goes a long way brother.

perhaps sooner rather than later would keep the customers and potential customers better informed.

thank you anyhow I appreciate it.

Our website was undergoing some issues, it kept getting hacked and everything we kept doing would just get erased after making the modifications needed. We have tracked down the source of the issue and while handling that we are currently in the workings of an entirely new website which should go live in the next week to two weeks. The new site will be complete with all of our current models including the new SolarPro series.

Which, yes, as you've pointed out is a 30-40 minute process in itself if that. It was not a matter of time to get the website updated but a matter of security and issues with the site itself and the ones managing it. We do hope everyone understands and will bear with us just a little longer while we undergo some major changes here in the coming days! I hope everyone out there is having an absolutely blessed, safe & amazing day! Happy growing!! :love::Namaste::love:

Back
Top Bottom