Amare Technologies: Questions, Answers & Results

Looking back over it get two pro9 n boom you got a sun room for sure. Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

I can't run 3000w... With two Pro9 I must use A/C non stop... and @ 3000$.
Nevermind... for now I can't do Amare. It just doesn't feet my needs it seams. Maybe future projects will match my situations..

I can't run 3000w... With two Pro9 I must use A/C non stop... and @ 3000$.
Nevermind... for now I can't do Amare. It just doesn't feet my needs it seams. Maybe future projects will match my situations..
They will pay for themselves first harvest tho plus that is as good as it gets could just ss150x 8-10

Can someone post a pic of Pro 400?

The only differences between the Pro3 & 4 are in the overall size and the components within the unit. The design layout is exactly the same for both models.

SolarPro300 (Pro3) pulls 300 watts, is 32" x 8" x 3.15" in dimension and utilizes the top-bin CREE CXB-3070 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes. The coverage of the SolarPro300 is as follows:

1 panel: 2' x 4'
2x: 4' x 4'
3x: 5' x 5'

SolarPro400 (Pro4) pulls 400 watts, is 36" x 9" x 4" in dimension and utilizes the top-bin CREE CXB-3590 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes. The coverage of the SolarPro400 is as follows:

1 panel: 2.5' x 4.5'
2x: 5' x 5'
Pro3_6.JPG

Pro3_1.jpg

Pro3_2.jpg
Pro3_3.jpg
Pro3_4.jpg
Pro3_5.JPG

SolarPro300 (Pro3) pulls 300 watts, is 32" x 8" x 3.15" in dimension and utilizes the top-bin CREE CXB-3070 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes.

SolarPro400 (Pro4) pulls 400 watts, is 36" x 9" x 4" in dimension and utilizes the top-bin CREE CXB-3590 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes.

That being the case, if I was able to purchase one - and could afford either - I would go with the SolarPro 400, due to the upgraded COBs. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with the 3070s (which are said by many to be fully capable of growing a fine crop of cannabis), lol. But the 3590 ought to be slightly more efficient and be capable of producing slightly more illumination at the same wattage - and there's the extra 100 watts driving them, too.

BtW, will you be announcing any products which use Cree's "CXC" series? And will you offer just the COBs for sale for those who wish to upgrade their current products? Or... will they fit the same holes? Seems like I read somewhere that all COBs are not the same size, so a simple upgrade might not be possible. IDK.

Regardless, both of those products - along with all of the other products I looked at on your company's website - look like very high quality panels!

Well we have a monster Cheese in veg right now and is about 30" tall and 33" tip to tip all the way around. Now, we have quite the large grow space and she will need her own light in flower. Just looking for suggestions on what to use. No problem having to get a light mover also. What do you guys and gals think? Was thinking about hitting up Victor or someone to get some info. Anybody have his email they could pm me or can I use the contact info one their page?

Thanks.

Id recommend either the SolarEclipse-450 (4'x4' coverage) or two of the SolarPro300's (2'x4' coverage w/ each panel). The SE-450 is designed more as a "medium-high bay" application light. Capable of growing large (5-6ft) indoor trees or greatly suitable for big mothers in large scale cloning operations. The 90 degree lenses in the SE-450 (& all of our COB style models) are removable. Making it a very versatile light if needing to get right up close (16"-18" after acclimation) if needed. However running it right up close with this specific design is detrimental to the spectral blending. This is why it is recommended for the mid-high bay style growers cultivating plants in the typical 30"-40" height range before transition.

The SolarPro-300 & 400 are the most efficient and versatile lights for the low-mid bay growers. The recommended running height we recommend for these lights is actually 16"-18" with no lenses. Making them great for running right on the above the canopy on plants your expecting to get no larger than 4-5ft max. These panels also offer the best of both worlds with the modular arrangement feature. Expand with more panels to cover more spaces, or take the two lights after your done flowering and you can use them for other purposes. The make amazing veg lights, stand alone the SolarPro-300 can cover a 2' x 4' space in Flower and the SolarPro-400 can cover a 2.5' x 5' space. These are extremely efficient lights and I am currently beginning testing on the max capabilities these lights have. So far, I am very impressed!

Below are a few pictures from previous testing done with the SolarEclipse-350 +UV/B, as already mentioned I am still running tests on the newer SE-450 +UV/B along with the new SolarPro300 & 400 and will have more photos to share of those panels and their capabilities in the coming weeks!

Again keep in mind this was done with the earlier SE-350 (meant to cover a 3x3, utilizing older CREE CXA 2530's), the newer model SE-450 (covering a 4x4) emits 70% more photons than the light picture below.

37 Day Veg time under a SolarSPEC-260:

IMG_20150724_214135_741.jpg
IMG_20150720_070244_862.jpg

Transitioning to flower & acclimating to the SolarEclipse-350:

IMG_20150725_023142_317.jpg

Stretch has stopped, reaching 5ft and budset is underway:

IMG_20150725_023210_431.jpg

20150906_212519.jpg
IMG_20150813_195637_101.jpg

Finishing at 70 days & 5.5ft she was falling all over the place with the weight:

20150926_105130.jpg
20150921_022803.jpg
20150924_110721.jpg

Overall yield was 312.6g (barely broke 11oz), but I let her get way to large in order to see the full capability of the panel. Could have yielded quite a bit more if Flowered 10-15 day's earlier.

Feel free to send me a PM and ill answer any more questions you may have and can provide you with the email to contact us directly (yes it is the one on my page & signature). Hope all is well for you and yours, happy growing! :love::Namaste::love:

Another plant under the SolarEclipse-350 +UV/B. Again the newer SolarEclipse-450 +UV/B will emit 70% more light than the model seen below. This is due to the utilization of newer technology in the SE-450 (CREE CXB-3070 surrounded by XP-E2 & XP-G2 5w chips) vs. what was out two years ago (CREE CXA-2530 surrounded by XTE/XPE 5w chips).

Vegged under the SolarSPEC-150 for 30 days. I could have achieved much faster veg growth using a higher intensity panel. However to fit the time schedule I run on, I plant ahead of time and use a lower wattage panel, raising the light up high to cover a larger area. This allows the plant to grow slowly to fit my time constraints and I can do the training needed as she grows to ensure good overall structural health before flip.

20160313_193948.jpg

Acclimating to being under the SolarEclipse-350, stretch has finished and budset has begun:

20160328_181254.jpg

Almost finished:

20160428_140509.jpg
20160519_135135.jpg

Finally ready!!

20160527_095427.jpg
20160527_100546.jpg
20160524_094737.jpg

Total yield was 346.3g (12.2oz). Again the difference between the older model CXA-2530 COB's and the newer model CXB-3070's and CXB-3590's featured in all of our new COB panels is night and day!! (70% more light in the SE-450 than in the SE-350!!) I am currently in the process of setting up areas for some very detailed testing I am sure you'll all love, more coming very soon! Thank you all for you patience and interest's! I hope your all having a wonderful week thus far! :love::Namaste::love:

That being the case, if I was able to purchase one - and could afford either - I would go with the SolarPro 400, due to the upgraded COBs. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with the 3070s (which are said by many to be fully capable of growing a fine crop of cannabis), lol. But the 3590 ought to be slightly more efficient and be capable of producing slightly more illumination at the same wattage - and there's the extra 100 watts driving them, too.

BtW, will you be announcing any products which use Cree's "CXC" series? And will you offer just the COBs for sale for those who wish to upgrade their current products? Or... will they fit the same holes? Seems like I read somewhere that all COBs are not the same size, so a simple upgrade might not be possible. IDK.

Regardless, both of those products - along with all of the other products I looked at on your company's website - look like very high quality panels!

Yes the 3590's are the best out currently, extremely efficient and I am very eager to test them out in the new SolarPro-400 panel's.

While we are always innovating and making improvements/changes to accommodate the release of newer technology. We don't like to release info on upcoming products until they are finished and ready for distribution to avoid any copying in design or layout by competing manufacturers. Also due to the fact that technology is always changing and new things are always being released, we don't want to have so much changing information out there about one product, that it becomes confusing what is really inside of the end panel. But I will say that we are always testing and researching into new technologies and we definitely have our ear to the ground in respect of what would be best utilized in our future & current designs.

We appreciate the kind words and great interest in our products and ideology! We hope all is well for you and yours! Happy growing! :love::Namaste::love:

We don't like to release info on upcoming products until they are finished and ready for distribution to avoid any copying in design or layout by competing manufacturers.

Understood. I was involved in a different sort of "electronic" hobby a number of years ago, and I learned that there were plemty of manufacturers in certain countries who were ready and willing to produce counterfeits I mean create their own versions of other companies' high-quality products. <SCRATCHES HEAD> Funny thing, though, was that their "versions" never seemed to approach the quality or performance of the real thing. It was annoying to me, because I used to spend a lot of time helping/educating others in the hobby and they were, from time to time, tricked into purchasing inferior knock-offs and then could not understand what they were doing wrong when they found that they were unable to achieve the expected results. I'm sure it was annoying to those people who purchased the cheap "copies." I figured it must have been annoying to the manufacturers and sellers of the original (IOW, real) products, too, because occasionally those cheap copies were visually so close to the originals that it could be difficult for a layman to discern the difference at a glance and, therefore, some might have blamed the original manufacturer for the poor performance they experienced. As for those who were actually producing the counterfeit merchandise, well... I suppose that if one makes a cheap knock-off for a tenth of the price as the original and then sells it for half the price of it, that they probably made some fast money before the word got out. <SHRUGS> But it sure seems like a sad way to make a yuan I mean dollar.

Also due to the fact that technology is always changing and new things are always being released, we don't want to have so much changing information out there about one product, that it becomes confusing what is really inside of the end panel.

Understood, again.

But I will say that we are always testing and researching into new technologies and we definitely have our ear to the ground in respect of what would be best utilized in our future & current designs.

You folks do seem to stay busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger, lol. It must be quite enjoyable, though.

We appreciate the kind words and great interest in our products and ideology!

I appreciate knowing that there is an LED grow light manufacturer out there... who grows cannabis. Because, at the end(/beginning/middle) of the day, that's what we are interested in doing with our lights. And, while many of us love to test out new products - for the advancement of our own knowledge, so that we can eventually help others, to have a chance to improve a company's products and in so doing, help out a sponsor that is nice enough to help keep this forum free for us to use (or for ALL of the previous reasons)... we'd rather be in the position of helping than of lab rats, lol. In short - if anything that I type can be so described ;) - it's wonderful that you folks are experienced at doing the same things with your products that we'll be doing with them, and that you have been able to put that knowledge and experience into the design of your products instead of just taking a stab in the dark and expecting your customers to tell you whether you have produced a great product or one that should have never made it through initial testing.

Speaking of people benefiting from your knowledge and experience, would you mind if I ask you a question about your products now and then? For example, would it be safe to use that SE350+UVB that you've done so well with as the light source for vegging young plants (seedlings, even)? Perhaps if one were to run only the monos that encircle the COBs and keep the panel at a substantial distance from the young plants/seedlings (and, of course, keep the supplemental UV-B bulb turned off)? If so, what initial distance would you recommend?

We hope all is well for you and yours!

Like everyone, I have good days and not so good ones. But I have a feeling that tomorrow might be a great day ;) .

a few pictures from previous testing done with the SolarEclipse-350 +UV/B, as already mentioned I am still running tests on the newer SE-450 +UV/B along with the new SolarPro300 & 400 and will have more photos to share of those panels and their capabilities in the coming weeks!

Again keep in mind this was done with the earlier SE-350 (meant to cover a 3x3, utilizing older CREE CXA 2530's), the newer model SE-450 (covering a 4x4) emits 70% more photons

I - and, I am sure, many others here - am extremely impressed at what you managed to accomplish with one of your products, and one that is, after all, a couple years and a generation or two behind your current offerings in both output and performance (and, one assumes, efficiency). That says a lot for you, personally, as a grower (heaps of kudos upon you); but it says even more for Amare Technologies and their awesome products (both what they were producing a year or two ago, and what they are offering today)!

Your pictures and results are pretty inspirational.

I get the feeling that you don't wake up in the morning worrying about the competition :rofl:.

LMAO! Growers generally use a lighter, their arm, or even a yardstick to show the scale of their plant(s). You chose to use a redhead, lol - and your "object" still wasn't as tall as your plant. That's priceless!

I have rambled enough for one evening (or at least one post). Have a good night, Brother Fern, and thanks for bringing the White-Light Revolution to our little home on the Internet.

The only differences between the Pro3 & 4 are in the overall size and the components within the unit. The design layout is exactly the same for both models.

SolarPro300 (Pro3) pulls 300 watts, is 32" x 8" x 3.15" in dimension and utilizes the top-bin CREE CXB-3070 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes. The coverage of the SolarPro300 is as follows:

1 panel: 2' x 4'
2x: 4' x 4'
3x: 5' x 5'

SolarPro400 (Pro4) pulls 400 watts, is 36" x 9" x 4" in dimension and utilizes the top-bin CREE CXB-3590 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes. The coverage of the SolarPro400 is as follows:

1 panel: 2.5' x 4.5'
2x: 5' x 5'
Pro3_6.JPG

Pro3_1.jpg

Pro3_2.jpg
Pro3_3.jpg
Pro3_4.jpg
Pro3_5.JPG
That's how u layout lol

Understood. I was involved in a different sort of "electronic" hobby a number of years ago, and I learned that there were plemty of manufacturers in certain countries who were ready and willing to produce counterfeits I mean create their own versions of other companies' high-quality products. <SCRATCHES HEAD> Funny thing, though, was that their "versions" never seemed to approach the quality or performance of the real thing. It was annoying to me, because I used to spend a lot of time helping/educating others in the hobby and they were, from time to time, tricked into purchasing inferior knock-offs and then could not understand what they were doing wrong when they found that they were unable to achieve the expected results. I'm sure it was annoying to those people who purchased the cheap "copies." I figured it must have been annoying to the manufacturers and sellers of the original (IOW, real) products, too, because occasionally those cheap copies were visually so close to the originals that it could be difficult for a layman to discern the difference at a glance and, therefore, some might have blamed the original manufacturer for the poor performance they experienced. As for those who were actually producing the counterfeit merchandise, well... I suppose that if one makes a cheap knock-off for a tenth of the price as the original and then sells it for half the price of it, that they probably made some fast money before the word got out. <SHRUGS> But it sure seems like a sad way to make a yuan I mean dollar.

Understood, again.

You folks do seem to stay busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger, lol. It must be quite enjoyable, though.

I appreciate knowing that there is an LED grow light manufacturer out there... who grows cannabis. Because, at the end(/beginning/middle) of the day, that's what we are interested in doing with our lights. And, while many of us love to test out new products - for the advancement of our own knowledge, so that we can eventually help others, to have a chance to improve a company's products and in so doing, help out a sponsor that is nice enough to help keep this forum free for us to use (or for ALL of the previous reasons)... we'd rather be in the position of helping than of lab rats, lol. In short - if anything that I type can be so described ;) - it's wonderful that you folks are experienced at doing the same things with your products that we'll be doing with them, and that you have been able to put that knowledge and experience into the design of your products instead of just taking a stab in the dark and expecting your customers to tell you whether you have produced a great product or one that should have never made it through initial testing.

Speaking of people benefiting from your knowledge and experience, would you mind if I ask you a question about your products now and then? For example, would it be safe to use that SE350+UVB that you've done so well with as the light source for vegging young plants (seedlings, even)? Perhaps if one were to run only the monos that encircle the COBs and keep the panel at a substantial distance from the young plants/seedlings (and, of course, keep the supplemental UV-B bulb turned off)? If so, what initial distance would you recommend?

Like everyone, I have good days and not so good ones. But I have a feeling that tomorrow might be a great day ;) .

I - and, I am sure, many others here - am extremely impressed at what you managed to accomplish with one of your products, and one that is, after all, a couple years and a generation or two behind your current offerings in both output and performance (and, one assumes, efficiency). That says a lot for you, personally, as a grower (heaps of kudos upon you); but it says even more for Amare Technologies and their awesome products (both what they were producing a year or two ago, and what they are offering today)!

Your pictures and results are pretty inspirational.

I get the feeling that you don't wake up in the morning worrying about the competition :rofl:.

LMAO! Growers generally use a lighter, their arm, or even a yardstick to show the scale of their plant(s). You chose to use a redhead, lol - and your "object" still wasn't as tall as your plant. That's priceless!

I have rambled enough for one evening (or at least one post). Have a good night, Brother Fern, and thanks for bringing the White-Light Revolution to our little home on the Internet.
I think we all enjoy your rambles man much love oh and sidenote these guys are the best man and can't stress it enough and when you talk to them you can feel the passion and fire in them and has sparked me up for the good.

d076b8541c457a895edfe8d2186d1032.jpg

My Solar Eclipse 450uvb killing the 4x4 with 9 plants in it

Id recommend either the SolarEclipse-450 (4'x4' coverage) or two of the SolarPro300's (2'x4' coverage w/ each panel). The SE-450 is designed more as a "medium-high bay" application light. Capable of growing large (5-6ft) indoor trees or greatly suitable for big mothers in large scale cloning operations. The 90 degree lenses in the SE-450 (& all of our COB style models) are removable. Making it a very versatile light if needing to get right up close (16"-18" after acclimation) if needed. However running it right up close with this specific design is detrimental to the spectral blending. This is why it is recommended for the mid-high bay style growers cultivating plants in the typical 30"-40" height range before transition.

The SolarPro-300 & 400 are the most efficient and versatile lights for the low-mid bay growers. The recommended running height we recommend for these lights is actually 16"-18" with no lenses. Making them great for running right on the above the canopy on plants your expecting to get no larger than 4-5ft max. These panels also offer the best of both worlds with the modular arrangement feature. Expand with more panels to cover more spaces, or take the two lights after your done flowering and you can use them for other purposes. The make amazing veg lights, stand alone the SolarPro-300 can cover a 2' x 4' space in Flower and the SolarPro-400 can cover a 2.5' x 5' space. These are extremely efficient lights and I am currently beginning testing on the max capabilities these lights have. So far, I am very impressed!

Below are a few pictures from previous testing done with the SolarEclipse-350 +UV/B, as already mentioned I am still running tests on the newer SE-450 +UV/B along with the new SolarPro300 & 400 and will have more photos to share of those panels and their capabilities in the coming weeks!

Again keep in mind this was done with the earlier SE-350 (meant to cover a 3x3, utilizing older CREE CXA 2530's), the newer model SE-450 (covering a 4x4) emits 70% more photons than the light picture below.

37 Day Veg time under a SolarSPEC-260:

IMG_20150724_214135_741.jpg
IMG_20150720_070244_862.jpg

Transitioning to flower & acclimating to the SolarEclipse-350:

IMG_20150725_023142_317.jpg

Stretch has stopped, reaching 5ft and budset is underway:

IMG_20150725_023210_431.jpg

20150906_212519.jpg
IMG_20150813_195637_101.jpg

Finishing at 70 days & 5.5ft she was falling all over the place with the weight:

20150926_105130.jpg
20150921_022803.jpg
20150924_110721.jpg

Overall yield was 312.6g (barely broke 11oz), but I let her get way to large in order to see the full capability of the panel. Could have yielded quite a bit more if Flowered 10-15 day's earlier.

Feel free to send me a PM and ill answer any more questions you may have and can provide you with the email to contact us directly (yes it is the one on my page & signature). Hope all is well for you and yours, happy growing! :love::Namaste::love:
Hey brother fern with my 450 I have it in my 4x4 up high at like 6'6" my plants stay round 5' should I drop it or put the lens on? It's up that high now because my hammer of the gods got tall on me like 6' so took it up as far as the ratchets would let me.

They will pay for themselves first harvest tho plus that is as good as it gets could just ss150x 8-10

Can't run that much electricity even if I wanted. The build is new and not hooked up to the main electric power thingy... all new buildings have this problem. I have a friend whit this problem for a year and some. The electricity is not stable and I guess dew to overcharge of the circuits. So I plan to run only at night time.

Back
Top Bottom