AmGrowRs' Second CFL 12/12 Attempt

AmGrowR

Well here we go again! She popped up Oct. 2nd. I h@ve @ lot more confidence in this seed since it w@s from some premium gr@de stuff!! Sorry my @ button is broken. So I pl@nted her the old school w@y just stuck the seed in the soil @nd w@tered when needed. I've h@d pretty good luck sprouting them th@t w@y! So here she is @t @ d@y old.

soil: Scotts Premium Potting Soil
lights/schedule: 1 42w cfl 12/12 from seed

d_y1.jpg

cool man, what is you grow area like? Do you know what the strain is, or is it bagseed?

I'm growing her in my closet which doesn't even fit @ h@nger. @bout 12-13 in. wide but I got @bout 5 ft. ht. @nd it's @ b@gseed from some re@lly good bud! Cryst@lly @nd very STINKY!:grinjoint:

Just thought I'd chip in my vote of confidence. I'm just entering week 3 of my own 12/12 from seed grow.

Good luck!!

Indicana.

Hey everyone!! Here's @n upd@te on her. Everything is going smooth so f@r! I'm @lso going to st@rt @ n@me my pl@nt contest!! Just thought it would be fun. So if you w@nt to p@rticip@te just send me @ n@me you like!!!

Oct. 6
d_y4.jpg

Lol... I alwaysed liked The name Maria ... Sexy just like Maryjane

Th@nks for the n@mes everyone. I'm going to go with one I just thought of, though, th@t h@s to do with one of my beloved hobbies! Her n@me will be floW. Presenting floW!

Oct. 9 / 1 week
d_y7.jpg

Th@nk you Kwsmoke @nd greenblood. You @nd @nyone else @re more th@n welcome to tune in @nd encour@ged to give feedb@ck. Th@t's wh@t 420M@g@zine is @ll @bout!!! :thanks::welcome:

flows lookin good congrats and good luck

Well it's time for @n upd@te!! Growth seems to be going pretty slowly. M@ybe I'm just imp@tient. I'm h@ving m@jor le@f curling going on?? The temps @re getting pretty low in there @t night, I think, I don't h@ve @ thermometer. Other th@n th@t, I w@s h@ppy to see her third set popping up yesterd@y!! :grinjoint:

Oct. 17 / 2 weeks, 1 d@y
d_y15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom