budstep's 12/12 FS PC Stealth Grow with CFL's

About that smell, I kinda dont want her to smell but I kinda hope she will :) if you know what I mean.

And I had no idea that low / high heat = less / more smell.

So I couldn't resist myself and took some pictures of her, will upload a bit later.

Picture time.
This is 27 days from sprout
day27c1.jpg

day27b1.jpg

day27a1.jpg

And I found this ad while walking arround my city, thought it's interesting and was quite surprised. Almost went inside and bought it, just cuz
IMG_20140127_164447.jpg

Hey bud! great looking girl!

I was all happy with the low smell untill about 3 weeks ago with mine, now she stinks the whole house up, only a carbon filter + an ONA block managed to solve it for me(and its only one tiny plant). Now that i have the block exposure amount dialed in, my house smells good enough to have people over and not have them notice the grow in the next room. On the other hand neither does it stink of anything else, the block really does its job with a neutral smell that doesn't assault your nose.

I got the block as an emergency solution mostly because it's cheap, i'm glad i did.

Anyway, keep up the good work! :Namaste:

Thank You BudW, I'm happy how she turned out so far myself, tomorrow will LST her some more.

Hey Shin, does that ONA Gel has any smell itself? Like I read that the Linen one makes the all house smell like a Laundry house and the Chrystal one makes it smell like a public bathroom etc.
How long was she in flowering till she started to give any smell ?

Thank You Mono,
Can't wait for that myself, every time I check up on her I hope to see more then just a pistils.

I find I look at my plants every couple of hours. Just to check they are okay. But I never notice any changes.

Looking back at old pics you have put in your journal will show you just how far along she has come ;)

due to fact that my lights turn on at 08:30pm and off at 08:30am I get to check up on her only once a day. And I do go through all the pics in my gallery to compare the progress. I'm very surprised how much she has grown in less then a month.

due to fact that my lights turn on at 08:30pm and off at 08:30am I get to check up on her only once a day. And I do go through all the pics in my gallery to compare the progress. I'm very surprised how much she has grown in less then a month.

A little look once a day wouldn't do me lol. I must look at mine 20+ times a day..

Quite like to smoke a few bongs and just sit looking at the plants for an hour :)

Mono, that is exactly the reason why I set my lights to be on at night, if it was durring the day I just couldn't sit still arround her :) would be checking, pokeing, smelling, twisting her all the time.

Just added third 23w 2700k bulb, now I have 3 of them and temp so far has risen only by 1.5° Celsius, so I guess all is good for now. In a weak or so I will start switching those 23w bulbs to 30w ones.

Just added third 23w 2700k bulb, now I have 3 of them and temp so far has risen only by 1.5° Celsius, so I guess all is good for now. In a weak or so I will start switching those 23w bulbs to 30w ones.

More light the better at this stage in the game! Really good to hear your temps are staying within a controllable level, those CFL's really don't put too much heat out :)

Back
Top Bottom