Another week?

Sorry guys, but I will disagree again. In a properly fed and maintained plant and one flushed right before week 6 if needed, and then given extra finishing nutes specifically to build resins and terpines before harvest, the buds can double in size and weight in that last 2 weeks. In my grows they don't always double, but they come very close, especially if I used the backbuilding technique in week 5.

Where your mind is racing, and sometimes you get a lot of energy to get things done. Clear and cloudy trichomes are higher in THC where amber trichomes a bunch of THC has degraded into CBN, which is very sedating and usually causes couchlock.
I try for a maximum of cloudy trichomes, with only a couple amber. You'll find a whole range of opinions on how much amber is best, it all comes down to personal preference.
Racier highs?

Trichomes still shiny, giving it a week. I saw
Where your mind is racing, and sometimes you get a lot of energy to get things done. Clear and cloudy trichomes are higher in THC where amber trichomes a bunch of THC has degraded into CBN, which is very sedating and usually causes couchlock.
I try for a maximum of cloudy trichomes, with only a couple amber. You'll find a whole range of opinions on how much amber is best, it all comes down to personal preference.
So the trichomes will turn amber

with @Emilya on the bud swell. seen it way too many times in different media. environment, in particular light, has to be there though.

Trichomes still shiny, giving it a week. I saw

So the trichomes will turn amber

yes.. most shoot for harvest at about 10% amber. you want to look at them with a 30x or 40x jeweler's loupe. try to look at the trichomes on the bud, and not the sugar leaf. sugar leaf turns early.

some sativa's and sativa leaning hybrids do not amber out much at all and take longer to mature. it can be frustrating for a first timer.

with @Emilya on the bud swell. seen it way too many times in different media. environment, in particular light, has to be there though.

yes.. most shoot for harvest at about 10% amber. you want to look at them with a 30x or 40x jeweler's loupe. try to look at the trichomes on the bud, and not the sugar leaf. sugar leaf turns early.

some sativa's and sativa leaning hybrids do not amber out much at all and take longer to mature. it can be frustrating for a first timer.
So look at trichomes on buds, I was looking everywhere. My lights on now, I'm about to see

Ready?

Attachments

• IMG_20200818_091546672.jpg
    IMG_20200818_091546672.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom