Antics CFL Grow 2014

Great post Antics :bravo: Seem that this strain is a perfect choice for me, i usually get panic attacks on weed. Is this strain indica dominat?

My girlfriend is prone to panic attacks, and usually has 1-2 every month, at least the ones I know of. Sometimes they happen at night, so I don't always know.

Anyways, she has smoked MED GOM, without any panic attacks.
! CBD Crew Med GOM Auto 1.0 Feminised Autoflowering Seeds - Herbies Seeds
There is no listing of Sativa/ Indica dominance, but the plant grows as if it was Sativa dominant.

She has also tried Power Flower, from my 2nd grow without any problems.
! Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Power Flower is 88% Sativa.

What strains have you tried that caused the panic attacks?

My girlfriend is prone to panic attacks, and usually has 1-2 every month, at least the ones I know of. Sometimes they happen at night, so I don't always know.

Anyways, she has smoked MED GOM, without any panic attacks.
! CBD Crew Med GOM Auto 1.0 Feminised Autoflowering Seeds - Herbies Seeds
There is no listing of Sativa/ Indica dominance, but the plant grows as if it was Sativa dominant.

She has also tried Power Flower, from my 2nd grow without any problems.
! Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Power Flower is 88% Sativa.

What strains have you tried that caused the panic attacks?

Most of the weed on the market here is good or bad :) You can't buy a specific strain or indica/sativa, but i'm guessing it's mostly sativa. Strange sometimes i got panic attack, but i'm not feeling so much high before the attack. Once i've smoked a potent indica strain for Amsterdam, and i was high as a kite (the best high i've ever had) and i didn't get a panic attack at all.

I had a panic attack once on weed but I'm putting it down to the ridiculously suspenseful episode of LOST i was watching when it happened lol

Most of the weed on the market here is good or bad :) You can't buy a specific strain or indica/sativa, but i'm guessing it's mostly sativa. Strange sometimes i got panic attack, but i'm not feeling so much high before the attack. Once i've smoked a potent indica strain for Amsterdam, and i was high as a kite (the best high i've ever had) and i didn't get a panic attack at all.

If the Indica strains work well for you, I just finished growing a Cali Jack strain, which is Indica dominant. (girlfriend hasn't tried it yet, still curing). Another thing I like to suggest is smoking in a comfortable environment, with a friend, or loved one that you totally trust so it helps you relax even more. And if you do start to have a panic attack, they can help calm you down and help you through it.

If you smoke recreationally, I would suggest finding a strain that works, and stick with it. If you smoke medicinally, you also have the option of making the concentrated oil, which shouldn't give you any high feeling or panic attacks at all.
You can read about how to make the oil, and how to use it here: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
And here: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I had a panic attack once on weed but I'm putting it down to the ridiculously suspenseful episode of LOST i was watching when it happened lol

I have never experienced a panic attack using Cannabis, but I have experienced the extreme paranoia. And it wasn't an enjoyable experience. It was similar to a panic attack, but on a much smaller scale, as I have also experienced panic attacks myself, and they're the absolute worst feeling to deal with, especially when you're alone.

Mine came on for no reason lol I wasn't watching a really suspenseful show. But man... the first time was the worst. I thought I was going to die like immediately. I was texting my girlfriend (who was at work at the time) telling her I love her and such. Scariest thing ever man. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I had one start coming recently, and smoked some Cannabis while it was starting, and it never got to that worst level of it, it just slowly went away.

Anyone have tried CBD Blue Shark from Barneys Farm?

Not me. It does sound like an interesting strain with the 1:1 THC:CBD ratio though. Are you using the Cannabis to treat any specific ailments, or is it more recreational/stress relief, and trying to avoid panic attacks?

And don't forget, only 1 week left to vote on this month's contests everyone. (Link in my signature)

Not me. It does sound like an interesting strain with the 1:1 THC:CBD ratio though. Are you using the Cannabis to treat any specific ailments, or is it more recreational/stress relief, and trying to avoid panic attacks?

And don't forget, only 1 week left to vote on this month's contests everyone. (Link in my signature)

I haven't smoked weed in a 10 years or so. Back in the days i was a heavy smoker. Last two years have been very stressful for me, and i take my life so seriously. I don't have problems being very high, but i want to make sure that i will avoid those attacks. Even in the past when i got those attacks i don't care so much, i was even smoking after the attack :), But now i'm in a different mindset. I just want to smoke recreational on weekends that all :)

I haven't smoked weed in a 10 years or so. Back in the days i was a heavy smoker. Last two years have been very stressful for me, and i take my life so seriously. I don't have problems being very high, but i want to make sure that i will avoid those attacks. Even in the past when i got those attacks i don't care so much, i was even smoking after the attack :), But now i'm in a different mindset. I just want to smoke recreational on weekends that all :)

Same for me. I was a daily smoker back then, constantly baked. Now I actually smoke for stress relief, it helps my blood pressure, it's great for sleep (I sleep like absolute crap normally), and I'm experimenting with CBD strains for a seizure disorder as well.

The Indica strains will be the absolute best for you, as mentioned earlier. Sativa strains have been reported by a few people to bring on anxiety attacks in some people.

And even if this is just for recreation, don't forget it can relieve stress after a bad day, and it can help you sleep if you have any trouble sleeping.

my main motivation for smoking pot is sleep. if I'm not on weed then i get around 10 hours sleep every 2 days, however when i smoke pot i get a full 8 hours every night.

I've always had trouble sleeping. I didn't discover pot until the turn of the century and even then i wasn't aware of it's properties in regards to sleeping.

It wasn't until 2006 i started using it to sleep off and I'd only do it for important things, like, I have a job interview the next day and it's imperative i get a good night's sleep.

I started my last (and first) grow in April and smoked up in August. Before that I'd not touched it since November, and before that it was like 2012. For most of August and September this year i was baked every day, sleeping at 10 and waking at 6:30 and it was great but now I'm back to every two days.

This new grow won't be ready til January I'd say, but things like the new lamps and added co2 might speed up or slow down the process, i also won't be letting them grow too tall this time either, but i will be supercropping lol

Back
Top Bottom