Any advice of what this might be?

marcus611a

Just started flowering about a week ago. Fox farm ocean Forest soil I've been giving them calcium magnesium with every water but not a lot maybe an eighth of a teaspoon. And it was only on four or five of the leaves.

20211009_204024.jpg

20211009_204012.jpg

Just started flowering about a week ago. Fox farm ocean Forest soil I've been giving them calcium magnesium with every water but not a lot maybe an eighth of a teaspoon. And it was only on four or five of the leaves.

20211009_204024.jpg

20211009_204012.jpg
There are a few items that comes to mind, one is calcium deficiency, but since you are giving her cal/mag that should not be it. Also, this happens when a plant is overwatered. Another is acidity, what ph are you maintaining?
Wish I could be of more assistance, but my mind is on limited capacity this morning.

pic isn't good enough to tell. it's possible predatory damage.
i'd get a loupe on the backs of them to check, and toss a better pic up so we can tell what we are looking at.

also you should learn to water by weight. those probes are kinda awful and useless.

how to water a potted plant

i'd get a loupe on the backs of them to check, and toss a better pic up so we can tell what we are looking at.

also you should learn to water by weight. those probes are kinda awful and useless.

I've already took the jeweler's loop to it it kind of looks like rust fungus there's no bugs on the underside side of the leaf still looks pretty good

Hiya - how much is 1/8 of a teaspoon, and per Gallon or per Litre?
Mature plants will usually take the full dose every time
My bottle says 1-1.5 ml/L
Yeah I'm thinking that's what it is too so my next water I'm giving them the full 5 ml along with my other nukes I'm not listening to Yahoo's no more I'm taking good advice from my peeps here. Thank you so much bro

And if it comes to it and predators do pop up I will yank both of them out I clean that mother fucker with bleach then spray my peroxide on it and let it sit or just buy a brand new fucking tent cuz I bought this one used from Amazon and I didn't have a problem with my brand new tent that I bought before just this one I'm thinking that's why they sent the motherfucker back. Cuz they don't take care of their shit which means your plants are going to get fucked up

And if it comes to it and predators do pop up I will yank both of them out I clean that mother fucker with bleach then spray my peroxide on it and let it sit or just buy a brand new fucking tent cuz I bought this one used from Amazon and I didn't have a problem with my brand new tent that I bought before just this one I'm thinking that's why they sent the motherfucker back. Cuz they don't take care of their shit which means your plants are going to get fucked up
But I will do like you say I will take a close up pic with the jewelers loop of one of the leaves back

But honestly I don't think it's predatory. I say this because those two plants has been in there together throughout the whole time and only one is showing that the other plant is not showing any sign at all

But honestly I don't think it's predatory. I say this because those two plants has been in there together throughout the whole time and only one is showing that the other plant is not showing any sign at all
In that case just cut off affected leaves and check them anyway?

In that case just cut off affected leaves and check them anyway?
You know what you seem like you know your shit bro I'm going to go and get my Jewelers looped tonight and I'm going to zoom in on one of the leaves if I see any new ones if not I can't show you because I already threw the other leaves out but honestly it kind of looks like Rust fungus is what I think it is. So I plan on getting some of that bone-eyed copper I think that's what it is. hell I don't know I guess it wouldn't hurt if I sprayed it anyways regardless if it wasn't it

what else are you using for nutes ?

fox farm needs nutes in flower to make it to the end. it's got a long way to go.

You know what you seem like you know your shit bro I'm going to go and get my Jewelers looped tonight and I'm going to zoom in on one of the leaves if I see any new ones if not I can't show you because I already threw the other leaves out but honestly it kind of looks like Rust fungus is what I think it is. So I plan on getting some of that bone-eyed copper I think that's what it is. hell I don't know I guess it wouldn't hurt if I sprayed it anyways regardless if it wasn't it
Bonide is probably the brand you are speaking of

Bonide is probably the brand you are speaking of
Yes
Hiya - how much is 1/8 of a teaspoon, and per Gallon or per Litre?
Mature plants will usually take the full dose every time
My bottle says 1-1.5 ml/L
Do u think manganese? I read excess of that will bring brown shit like that on plants ...

Back
Top Bottom