Any advice?

SkimpyGrow

420 Member
4th grow, and by far have struggled the most. I have had more issues this grow with these prima donnas than the first. The 4 girls on the corners are in some kinda Fertiloam. They were put in dirt Christmas. They eat 1/2 gallon about every 3 days with cal mag and fox farms grow big and big bloom (.5, 5, 5, ea, respectively). The one in the middle is in a 5 gallon bucket of water. (She started the same, but almost lost her due to an awful overwatering situation - moved her to hydro about 4 weeks ago.) She gets ph 5.8; and AN-GBM (1/2 strength) plus z7 (full strength). Lights are on 18/6. They are sagging a little right now - I was a little late watering.

they look nice! what's your temp and humidity. in my first veg my girls looked nice but really perked up when i started to get control over those two things.

Don't know when you plan to flower them or what's your overall plan. That being said, I'd top them bringing the overall canopy to a level surface. Or level up each plant. Looks good though.

Back
Top Bottom