Anybody know what this is?

Aweedtec

This was found on my plant this am and I don't know how long it's been there or what the heck it could be.

It has the color of lady bugs eggs but don't look like them and I don't even know if that's where they lay them. I do have lady bugs on my plants to keep aphids down and they are a bit freaky sexually speaking when they got out of that bag they came in.

But maybe it's NOT lady bugs eggs and then what the heck Is it?

20240314_123519.jpg

can't tell you what the goo is ... the white stuff looks like powdery mildew or mold, my guess is PM ... i do see a gnat ..
how's the rest of the plant ?

can't tell you what the goo is ... the white stuff looks like powdery mildew or mold, my guess is PM ... i do see a gnat ..
how's the rest of the plant ?
Here is the plant it was on......

You remember the last yellow plant you helpede with? This is a seed from it and it definitely got mixed with Blueberry pancakes.

It is yellowing like the last one did but not nearly as fast and it has way less colas on it. I think because they died and didn't rise to the top like the pistachio strain did. But this one got full nutes....well...probably not full nutes butich closer than the last one. That one got no nutes for a month and still turned out great.

This one is getting nutes but is in a 7 gal.c felt pot and I've given it just a bit more than called for because of the extra two gallons of medium.

It looks like pistachio auto but has BBpancakes in it this time. The smell is unreal.

The white you see in the photos in the first post is shinning from slight neem oil over spray that dried.

20240314_161159.jpg

20240314_160456.jpg

looks a bit hungry.
Just gave it 5 tablespoons of bloom booster some blackstrap molasses worm castings and some liquid gold.

This plant I've grown four times total and all four times it yellows like crazy. It starts when the budding begins and just keeps getting lighter no matter what I throw at it.
I am wondering if it can take even more Bloom booster because it is a 7 gallon pot and it has enormous buds on it. Not as many as the mother plant. But they are bigger buds.

That reminds me of a question I have ...I have noticed from not topping this plant that the buds are fatter the plAny is about the same size but has nowhere near the same amount of buds. It's about exactly half. When it's topped it grows more buds....but does it really gain yield? Or is it just a bud amount versus size difference?

20240315_130646.jpg

20240315_130136.jpg

20240315_130046.jpg

When it's topped it grows more buds....but does it really gain yield? Or is it just a bud amount versus size difference?
I'd say yes, it does because topping usually opens up the canopy, absorbing more light energy
Also we are prone to bud rot in UK climate, so a greater number of smaller buds mitigates the risk and are easier to trim/dry/cure

Back
Top Bottom