Anyone Have Pictures Of A Clone Send Straight To Flower?

MaineGreenery

Good Morning,

So long story short, I have a miracle clone.

8_2_16_clones.jpg

8_8_16_clone1.jpg

I didn't think it would survive cloning but it has and now I don't really have space for it. My flowering area has a small amount of room.

8_8_1_all.jpg

I am considering putting the miracle clone directly in my flowering tent. I am thinking that if I can grow it small and xmas tree style then I may have just enough room for it. I was wondering however if anyone else has a picture of a similar clone that went straight to flower so I can estimate the end size of such a plant. When the current plants that are flowering are done, I have three more plants that are ready to go in and start which are a similar size to those currently flowering.

If you have such a picture please post it!!!

I have a clone from a flowering plant that kept its flowers, even tho I had it in the veg tent. Remember, your clone is the same age as the mother plant you took it from. So, if you are out of room, you can either put her by herself under a single CFL bulb by your computer, or you can put her in the flower tent with the others.

Without vegging her out, tho, you won't get a whole lot of harvest. Once the hormones switch over, you don't get a lot of vegetative growth. Stretching maybe, but not more heavy growth, or more bud sites.

I don't know if this pic counts, but the center clone is the one I'm talking about. The others are seedlings.
Babes_8-7-16.JPG

My thaughts are that a clone will stretch like its mother slightly less because its usually more mature come time to flower.. so as a rough guide if the mother doubles or tripples in size that will give you an idea..
Let her double in size and gain some root mass , take off some lower growth before putting in a corner of your tent and she'll grow a nice little single cola.. ^what size is your tent?
Side note dont put her in a container under 1 gal unless you water everyday small containers dry up real quick in flower

1 week veg straight into flower. No nutrient lines just home brew tea and untreated tap water.

6_25takedown.JPG

full18.JPG
perspective_.JPG
mids2.JPG
mids21.JPG
bottom16.JPG
EOTR.JPG
222101.JPG

All the info on those is in the journal link below.

:goodluck:

To clarify about the size of the clones. It really depends if your stress train or monster crop along the way. For example....

Those clones above have a heritage. They are not monster cropped.

I grew this from seed in a SCROG so I controlled stretch and height.

canopy48.JPG
RB3.JPG

But then I cloned it and took 2 of them into the next grow. I did not put them in a scrog and let them go normal and cloned a bunch and placed them right back in the grow. Since I didn't SCROG I back fill the space with 1 weekers.

Here you see new seeds and primary clones on the left and back fill clones on the right.

Clones159.JPG

It is a bad pic but they did stretch and grow up nicely as you saw from the final pics.

But what would be real interesting is clones from the reveged mother clone. I took the plant in the top corner of that pic (which was the mother of the 1 weeker clones) and reveged it and placed it in the ground a few weeks back. Now what will those stretch like now that it is Monster cropping?

New_growth_Start.JPG
reborn.JPG
81_revive.JPG
inground.JPG

So we shall see what that one looks like on its second bloom and being genetically about 12 months old at harvest. If I took clones from her to keep her going they would be monster cropped clones and those will be real nice.

Adventures in cloning just go on and on and on.....

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom