Anyone Use GeoFlora Dry Nutrients?

Yes it is more expensive because it is north of the boarder but its the shipping that really hurts , currency exchange and freight , $184 bucks for 3 -4 lb bags ,2 grow and 1 bloom , the product hasn't arrived yet but i only ordered it 4 days ago, it maybe a great product , idk yet ,gonna use on my next grow .just got some panama seeds from crop king, gonna do a 4 plant grow with these nutes will keep you posted as to how it goes ,7x7x7 grow room , 8 -1000 watt mars new leds , r.o. water , cloth bags , co 2 injection , t.n.b ph up and down , 72 degree water and super oxygenated and temps between 74 - 78 degree , this should be a really good test of these nutes .

Wow... I live in the country and know that ANYTHING that I want to keep away from the critters usually needs to be repackaged and sealed. To give up on any product simply because you don't like their packaging... let's use the word myopic. :nerd-with-glasses:

I too am using the GeoFlora line. I was curious about it and when I saw @Mr. Krip using it, I had to follow in his powerful footsteps. I am in my 2nd week of flower, and have been using the stuff since all the plants have been in solo cups, not holding back at all... as a matter of fact, I accidentally double dosed my Durbans in their first week. Nothing bad happened!

I am sold. I have been looking for a cheap and easily reproducible way to do organic grows that would not be too complicated or difficult for seniors and disabled Vets to use, and the preferred method that I would be highlighting in my upcoming book. I thought I had found my favored method, I even put things on hold to give MegaCrop a good try, but up till now I had chosen to advise using commercially bought supersoil in the bottom third of the container, and using RealGrower's Recharge to create the magic.

@GeoFlora Nutrients is easier than that! Using any soil, add Geoflora Veg or Bloom and worry about nothing but water for the next two weeks. Organics Made Easy... folks, it doesn't get any easier than this. And the results? My plants are huge. There are no deficiencies, there is great color and vigor... this stuff is working! And at the end of the run, these are going to be truly organically grown plants, the tastiest and most potent plants on the planet.

What, I ask you, is not to like? The packaging? Please.
Wow... I live in the country and know that ANYTHING that I want to keep away from the critters usually needs to be repackaged and sealed. To give up on any product simply because you don't like their packaging... let's use the word myopic. :nerd-with-glasses:

I too am using the GeoFlora line. I was curious about it and when I saw @Mr. Krip using it, I had to follow in his powerful footsteps. I am in my 2nd week of flower, and have been using the stuff since all the plants have been in solo cups, not holding back at all... as a matter of fact, I accidentally double dosed my Durbans in their first week. Nothing bad happened!

I am sold. I have been looking for a cheap and easily reproducible way to do organic grows that would not be too complicated or difficult for seniors and disabled Vets to use, and the preferred method that I would be highlighting in my upcoming book. I thought I had found my favored method, I even put things on hold to give MegaCrop a good try, but up till now I had chosen to advise using commercially bought supersoil in the bottom third of the container, and using RealGrower's Recharge to create the magic.

@GeoFlora Nutrients is easier than that! Using any soil, add Geoflora Veg or Bloom and worry about nothing but water for the next two weeks. Organics Made Easy... folks, it doesn't get any easier than this. And the results? My plants are huge. There are no deficiencies, there is great color and vigor... this stuff is working! And at the end of the run, these are going to be truly organically grown plants, the tastiest and most potent plants on the planet.

What, I ask you, is not to like? The packaging? Please.
CAME IN TODAY EXCITED!

Im looking into these as well. It won’t be for a while until I find a keeper worth running under different lights, media, nutrients, etc..., but damn.. $$$.

Reading and searching on.... peace peeps
Emilya turned me on to the Geoflora I am really digging them!

i like the geo flora line a lot also but the cost of shipping if you live in Ontario Canada is more than the cost of the product it self , haven't been able to see what the price is from a local grow shop around me as no one stocks it yet , so i have been using the Gia green line of veg and bloom as the price is a lot better and i buy a few of their other organic products to add to my soil between grows as i reuse my soil , insect frass, langbeinite, kelp meal , alfalfa meal etc and of course worm castings and its all organic also .

Some photos from my latest grow...
20210227_194056.jpg
20210217_083544.jpg

20210227_195045.jpg

Wow, thanks. I wouldn't even be able to pay shipping any time soon, though. Still and all, though, I appreciate the thought.

Realistically, the fault was mine. But this was my first real rodent experience; I didn't know that they'd gnaw holes in anything they could (which appears to be "just about everything" :rolleyes:.

Speaking of which: True rodent- proof packaging would be costly, and relatively few would benefit from it, I suppose. Maybe, instead of shipping the products in cast iron and concrete, LOL, you would consider adding a warning to the label? You could even word it in such a way as to play up the "organic" aspect of the product - it's so good that mice will eat right through the package (or something, it's late and I'm not at my best right now).

Also: Apologies for... The message was a useful one (IMHO), but the actual delivery part had more "arse" in it than was arranged. I should have found a more polite way to express it.
Thanks for the laugh with this whole ordeal with mice and their pellets. You were hilarious in your description

I just started a plant in Pro Mix all-purpose with a little extra perlite.
I'm using Geoflora and I'm not planning on using anything else. I'm not even pHing my tap water.
Green Crack from Weedseedsexpress.
Looking forward to the outcome and what it can teach me.
Time to transplant my lil lady.
How did your GC lady do? Still like those supplements? Let us know! Thanks!!!

I gave up on them. Turned out that they didn't bother to use smell-proof packaging for the samples, so when mice were able to enter the house at will (unrelated issue), they zeroed in on the GeoFlora brand of mouse food and feasted the fuck out of it. I was left with mouse shit and scraps of plastic packaging. Probably won't grow any kind of plant.
Sounds like you have a rodent problem and not a geoflora problem. Take care of your nasty mouse issue and store your nites properly. 🤣

Sounds like you have a rodent problem and not a geoflora problem. Take care of your nasty mouse issue and store your nites properly. 🤣
X2

Rodents spread disease. Not only can they hurt your plants, they can hurt people.

Transmission of diseases usually occurs through several routes:

1. Exposure to (handling of, ingesting of, and airborne particles from) infected rodent waste including: feces, urine, saliva, and nesting material.

2. Bites from infected rodent or insect.

3. Handling of infected rodents or insects – some viruses can transfer from skin to skin contact with no bite or scratch mark necessary.

The following is a list of diseases spread by rats, rodents and insects that feed or travel on these rodents like: fleas, ticks or mites.

HANTAVIRUS

LYMPHOCYTIC CHORIOMENINGITIS VIRUS

PLAGUE

SALMONELLA

TULAREMIA

Yeah... I had both problems. That was the only set of nutrients that were chewed into.

Back
Top Bottom