Aspiring Medical Grower! Second grow - First time community! Hello

Norsecanna

What's up everybody! I was led here from youtube, i heard one guy said he was comminicanting alot on forums to discuss growing and such. As i live rather isolated, and grow by myself, i don't get to discuss or "compare" much with anyone. So i'm here, I've looked around a bit and find this forum exiting! alot of people, good information and awesome blogs. I want to learn and share!

I Currently have 6 Autoflowering White widows under 600 true watt LEDs.
Now 2,5 weeks from germ, i just started low stress training a couple of them (first time i tried training), and wanted to get some conversations going. will be posting pictures once i edit the colors a little bit, unless you don't have any problem with the LED lights in the photos.

Welcome Norse! We dont mind the led pics get them up for us!

It may be worth starting a journal as well great from keeping track of your grow, help and advise, and so general banter :)

Awesome quick response and thank you for a hearty welcome!^^
I've created an album with photos of progress so far.
2016-03-13_14_26_18.jpg
2016-03-20_17_46_11.jpg
2016-03-22_17_46_02.jpg
2016-03-23_18_34_29.jpg

So I've tightened up the training today, done some LST on the leaves and branches that are starting to get length^^
2016-03-25_10_21_02.jpg

2016-03-25_10_27_50.jpg

the girls are 19 days now! and from my experience they're looking good^^

May I advise starting a journal, if you want to update us on your progress often enough. If you start one in the journals in Progress section you'll get lots of welcoming eyes on your lovely ladies. Check my signature below to find the how to start a journal link, it will get you posting your updates on the relevant thread... As your currently in the introduction thread.. Up to you!

As always KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom