Attention All Seed Buyers!

TysonOG

First let me start by saying that I'm not affiliated with the guy and I don't get any type of kickback from sales or anything.

With that out of the way,
If you are in the market for seeds, you have to check out New420guy. His seeds are LEGIT, so much so that I ordered 3 strains just to try him out. Halfway through the first grow, I ordered every fem strain he has. Im telling you, his seeds are fantastic. They are very cheap, and if you live in the US the shipping is fast.
Some complain that they charge $10 for credit card processing, but they also accept multiple payment options with no fee, such as venmo.

Some of you might say, well Tyson, you've only grown one of his strains, so you really can't be sure.
Thats true, but I've grown my fair share of seeds and considering the Gorilla Glue was one of his cheaper strains, I have no doubt that the rest are awesome.
If you've got a seed supplier you're already enjoying then great, but if you're like me and was searching for something in the US with both quality and affordability check them out. I also like supporting these smaller mom and pop operations.
Maybe they just buy seeds from somewhere else in large bulk and resell, idk, but doesn't matter to me because the proof is in the pudding.
Check out my latest grow journal for more info. The gorilla glue should be getting harvested in 5 days, and I'm expecting to pull over a pound indoor, 118 days from seed planting. I won't have the latest pics up for another 4 days though.

Though there were substitutions made not by me based on out of stocks, I was happy with my order. Jedi Glue, Pieburt, Bruce Banner #3...good germs, nice results. Pieburt was a big sleeper...smells like vanilla in the jar, nice buzz!

Back
Top Bottom