Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

It means too much will totally zone you out, I can't smoke it in company coz I'm solid gone on this stuff - doesn't mean I don't enjoy it on my own, like now lol :cool:
The resin will continue to ripen even while hanging , that's why I chop it a bit earlier than most - so the cured crystals are clear
What that produces is not a daytime smoke
:Namaste:
Thank you so much Grow for your responses and thanks @Nine Toed Hippie for asking!

It means too much will totally zone you out, I can't smoke it in company coz I'm solid gone on this stuff - doesn't mean I don't enjoy it on my own, like now lol :cool:
The resin will continue to ripen even while hanging , that's why I chop it a bit earlier than most - so the cured crystals are clear
What that produces is not a daytime smoke
:Namaste:
That sounds great to me. I’m going to stick to one more round of my schedule watering then I’m putting two to drought. They are close enough for me. Thank you Amigo.

NTH

Quail
download.jpg

Toes
download (1).jpg

:cool:

Jayzus, the Cosmic and Cherry Bomb are insane, up there with WW - bit of a head fk
Haven't felt like this since Amsterdam '92
As an insomniac, I can't describe how lovely it is to feel like going to bed and sleeping

Won't be following this thread any longer, will update my sig with the new @CoffeeShopSeeds sponsored grow

:hookah: Cheers folks zzz

Jayzus, the Cosmic and Cherry Bomb are insane, up there with WW - bit of a head fk
Haven't felt like this since Amsterdam '92
As an insomniac, I can't describe how lovely it is to feel like going to bed and sleeping

Won't be following this thread any longer, will update my sig with the new @CoffeeShopSeeds sponsored grow

:hookah: Cheers folks zzz
Thanks for all your support Bill
Vibes to you & S
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom