Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

I had the same thing happen. I ended up flushing... I shouldn't have. Ask @FelipeBlu he remade my mix. We have worked out that the canna A and B has a problem with potassium deficiency. So if you get the Canna mono potassium and add literally 0.5ml per litre it should be fine. The tips won't get green again but also won't get any worse. Feel free to check my journal for the same pics hehe. I'd say I was dealing with it around 5 week ago ISH.
Cool, I've been adding PK and using Bio Gro to bump up the K

Cool, I've been adding PK and using Bio Gro to bump up the K
Dunno about biogro but PK adds 13 parts phosphorus for every 14 potassium so be careful. By trying to correct one you may over feed the other and lock out nutes.

Dunno about biogro but PK adds 13 parts phosphorus for every 14 potassium so be careful. By trying to correct one you may over feed the other and lock out nutes.
Dunno what PK booster youre talking about right now, but for example Canna’s PK 13-14 is actually 13% of Phosphorus of bottle capacity so 130g of Phosphorus and 14% Potassium.

It’s described on the bottle label that it has available 10.9% of P2O5 and ~11% K2O.
But yes suddenly spiking up P&K ppms may cause lockouts. But as the plant gets older they usually become more picky so providing at the right time and right amount of PK boosters can boost the plants sugar movement.

And if Felipe has discovered the same that Canna’s coco A+B at 1:1 ratio provides way too little Potassium - I guess Growings could benefit from the PK boosters right now. Starting at very mild dose and gradually increase it for a week or two.
Phosphorus can be fed quite large amounts before it causes other nutrients to lockout (due the availability). But plants can thrive with very little as well. Like between 30-50ppm for whole growth.

E: and if youre thinking about buying canna mono Potassium I read there was some molecule which causes Calcium to lockout very easily if its not mixed like veeery well.

Trim jail day - Bomb leaf stems started to turn kind of soggy instead of just slowly wilting, so I have taken the precaution of removing the buds from the stem to mitigate the risk of mould and though I didn't find any, it can be an early sign

So now I have one in paper bag/box in the fridge @ 50f, RH +/- 60%
Another in the bathroom @ 60 - 70f, +/- RH 50% with a circulating + extractor fan
Another will hang in the tent very loosely wrapped in newspaper, it's appx 70f/RH70% but also has circulation
Not sure what to do with the other one, might just box it in the tent for convenience unless I can make more space in the fridge for another bag
I will be interested to see the difference in the product if there is any..

Grapefruit now has the tent to herself under the TS and she is sending out more pistils
I was doing autos/vegging @ 16/8 - dropped it to 14/10 last week and only now 12/12
Will drop some pics in once my hands have stopped aching

Sod putting fresh bud in the fridge - today I have a box of cold, wet buds while the others are gently drying nicely
Think my fridge is just too wet as even the box was a bit soggy
So I put the box on a lamp for half hour to gently warm and dry out a bit and it is now in the oven of all places, where it is a constant temp and a relatively dry 50-60%
Another day or two and I will hang this lot in the bathroom for a couple of days before I jar
So far still smelling good... okay, okay - it fucking reeks lol

Moving onto the next project - the big Heavy Grapefruit & Royal Creamatic Autos which I will run at 12/12 from seed
I will show pics of the finished product later in the week, then close this thread and start a new one

Thanks to all for dropping by :cool:

This plant has used up all of it's energy and all of it's water, most of the leaves just fall off which makes trimming a bit easier lol
DSC_0786.JPG

DSC_0781 (2).JPG

If someones asking - these are lookin ripen buds. :goodjob:

Those dried leaves are ez just to snip off.
It looks prettier when trimmed but fuck me, it's close to too strong for general use and that's without curing (taster)
FYI it is Cosmic Bomb, LSD x Auto Bomb 11 weeks from popping
The Cherry Bomb smells sweeter so interested to see how that cures in terms of flavour; personally I'm hoping it's a good deal more mellow
And yeah, final trim will be a doddle :cool:

This is what droughting looks like to me @Krissi1982
Not pretty but very effective
We're not in it for the pretty buddy! But hell, what an easy trim now, too huh?! Smoke will make up for her appearance now

We're not in it for the pretty buddy! But hell, what an easy trim now, too huh?! Smoke will make up for her appearance now
Only mentioned you because of your droughting thread, so I thought I'd add weight to your perspective
I usually drought towards the end after (don't start peeps) a Mg/H2O2 flush

Only mentioned you because of your droughting thread, so I thought I'd add weight to your perspective
I usually drought towards the end after (don't start peeps) a Mg/H2O2 flush
I appreciate you thinking of me very much Grow!! How long do your drought? And why the flush? Im so curious to your ways

I appreciate you thinking of me very much Grow!! How long do your drought? And why the flush? Im so curious to your ways
I flush and drought because the plant has stopped growing, the fruit is maturing using what's in the leaves
No point in feeding roots at that stage, it won't get to the resin glands

In what way was the end product “almost too strong”? Since you started clear did they finish that way too? Thanks for answering my questions. Have a plant that I’m fixing to drought.
She is mostly cloudy but still fattening up.

NTH
It means too much will totally zone you out, I can't smoke it in company coz I'm solid gone on this stuff - doesn't mean I don't enjoy it on my own, like now lol :cool:
The resin will continue to ripen even while hanging , that's why I chop it a bit earlier than most - so the cured crystals are clear
What that produces is not a daytime smoke
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom