Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

Had a good look at mother today and she's a bit of a beast, so I have changed my mind (again...) and decided I will put her in a 3Gal/15L cloth pot and fan her out scrog style instead, taking a few cuttings when I clean up under the canopy
Probably run a couple of autos alongside as I have a spare Cosmic & 2 x Cherry
Nearly ready to start chopping and clean out the tent ready for the big girl (Heavy Grapefruit)
Haven't done a one plant photo grow for about 15 years so it will be interesting to see what I've forgotten
I'm sure you will take off and run with it! Excited to see these new grows! Plants look great!

Think she needed repotting...

DSC_0771.JPG

Preflowers showing

DSC_0778.JPG

And Trala - Cosmic which is a tiny yield, but hell you don't need too much of the good stuff :cool:

DSC_0768.JPG

If you mean 3-5L pots of coco NTH, I'm all ears, I do it all the time and can usually pull 2-3oz+ per plant
The root ball is the result of careful watering and Rhizotonic/Cannazyme throughout
As for Trala - :emoji that says 'fuck me that's strong': :cool:

Haven’t seen this journal runnin. Apologies. But jeeez they look sweet :cool:

Remember you gave me back in the days advices how often water small pots. So just curious how many times per day you water your smallest 3L coco pot?

Haven’t seen this journal runnin. Apologies. But jeeez they look sweet :cool:

Remember you gave me back in the days advices how often water small pots. So just curious how many times per day you water your smallest 3L coco pot?
Hi @Verbalist - 3L coco is ok with 500ml per day/occasionally twice; 5L takes 750ml or so but I don't allow much run off

Good morning my friend @Growings Hope you are having a good day.
I'm a bit concerned as you are.
I'm trying to remember your in coco?
You said giving max nutrients?
What nutrients? What ppms? What ph? Are you feeding every day until you get runoff?
No plain water ever?

Stay safe
Bill

@Emilya @Bill284 @Verbalist @Trala @Paul Squiggle @Moony
Cant remember you all, but thank you
Thanks for the tag Growings :) I’m honored.

Is the light spectrum or cam which makes the warm purplish shade? Would be easier to say if you’d take photo under natural light - to see ”the real shades of green” :laughtwo:

But judging by the current look;
- Newest leaves are kinda like thin blades -> could indicate excessive Potassium
- Lower/older leaves Magnesium deficiency visible & most of the leaves looking like theres Mg def/lockout happenin
- some of the leaves having almost burnt tips
- some leaves having protein burn visible on the margins as well (K excess or def)

So I’d guess youve fed too much K (Potassium) which is locking out Mg.
OR it could also be excessive Ca which locks out Mg and Potassium.
Potassium excess and lockout having same kind of foliar symptoms.

And some of the top leaves are folding up a little bit, which could also be a sign of plants temporaly lacking K - plant tissue does not transport enough water and nutrients for the parts where needed the most.

So you said you water for a minimal run off or if it all? It could be simply just built up salts.

Do you have any idea what kind of amounts K, Ca & Mg you feedin them?

And at what age/stage is she?

She looks hungry but I'm giving max nutes..?
I lean more towards the lockout/built up salts if you giving max amount of nutes.

I’d flush the medium first. Then giving a balanced feed - maintaining 2 : 1 : 0.5 ratio of K:Ca:Mg is pretty important.
And a quick first aid for the Mg def would be epsom salt or other source of Mg sulfate. Because you really want to fix the Magnesium def before the flowering starts.

Thanks for your input chaps
She is fresh up-potted in 10L of coco, popped about 6-8 weeks
Using the Canna line with occasional Bio tea
I don't use a ppm stick - I measure out 3ml/L of A&B and CaMg every time - perhaps I should up that to 4ml??
She is still not looking happy today, perhaps she's just finding her feet in the new pot

Thanks for your input chaps
She is fresh up-potted in 10L of coco, popped about 6-8 weeks
Using the Canna line with occasional Bio tea
I don't use a ppm stick - I measure out 3ml/L of A&B and CaMg every time - perhaps I should up that to 4ml??
She is still not looking happy today, perhaps she's just finding her feet in the new pot
Out of curiosity was the new coco washed and buffered?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom