Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

Could not agree more my friend, but these had a difficult childhood and need a bit of tlc to bump up the yield
It's looking like about oz per, so I'm gonna just keep pumping them, try to double that
You got this buddy :). I'm hoping I can hit 3oz each off my 9 as a minimum. Fingers crossed! I've borrowed alot to get this going and then of course after spending loads I get given a £920 light .. hahah
Okay I’ll tell you the truth on how I came to name my plants.

When I first joined this site I didn’t realise you could buy seeds that are breed named, so I thought all these breeder named seeds were named by the individual posters. Tbh I did wonder why others were like copying exact names, like dude have an original thought when it comes to naming your plant… lolllll So I wanted to fit in so bad, I “named” mine too. And I’ve been doing it ever since! Learned later they were actual breed names.

I named my first plants Trixie Grand and Minxie Grand after Ganjagranddaddy who was a big help to me in those first few weeks.

I’m so fucking cringe at times!

Lollllllll
Lmfao I did wonder why people name them. It seems crazy to me lol. It would be like farmers naming the pigs before he killed them for harvest haha
... Day, Calamity Jane
*edit* in the nicest possible way, you fucking idiot
Lmfao even I knew that and I'm 33....and British! Hehe

Well after my holiday some problems started to crop up, namely overwatering and pH out of whack, PK def - oh, and light burn, HST etc... ho hum
I've got a grip on them but some damage is done
This grow is not gonna be my best and nor will the yield be, but they are getting fatter and the Heavy Grapefruit for clones is vegging up vigorously
CSC_0729.JPG
DSC_0725.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG

...and if you don't behave in my tent...

DSC_0717.JPG

Well after my holiday some problems started to crop up, namely overwatering and pH out of whack, PK def - oh, and light burn, HST etc... ho hum
I've got a grip on them but some damage is done
This grow is not gonna be my best and nor will the yield be, but they are getting fatter and the Heavy Grapefruit for clones is vegging up vigorously
CSC_0729.JPG
DSC_0725.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG

...and if you don't behave in my tent...

DSC_0717.JPG
I thought that wasn't so bad until the last pic, yeiks.
You tied a splint and saved it right?

Stay safe
Bill

I thought that wasn't so bad until the last pic, yeiks.
You tied a splint and saved it right?

Stay safe
Bill
Yes - rubbed and squeezed it til it bent right over then left it a day or two until it started to grow up again, then wired it just above horizontal, also letting more light into the plant
She hardly noticed and is carrying on regardless

Yes - rubbed and squeezed it til it bent right over then left it a day or two until it started to grow up again, then wired it just above horizontal, also letting more light into the plant
She hardly noticed and is carrying on regardless
Great, I'm she was savable.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Cosmic 'Trala' is coming down tomorrow to make space for Grapefruit clones
Partly because it's vegging big time and partly because I'm running low on Kush
Cherry is still blooming vigorously and the Strawberry Gum is getting super frosty, but this time I'm getting the Strawberry smell - let's see if I can cure it and retain the flavour this time coz I cocked it up last time (well, a little bit)
Might do some pics later unless the Kush gets to me first

Hmmm, 'You're gonna need a bigger filter' ... both the Cosmic Bomb and Auto Bomb are a bit whiffy to say the least
Think I might take the lot down and get on with the clones, mother is becoming overgrown and pot-bound
Keep getting too stoned to do pics - oh well, I'll try again tomorrow :cool:

Hi mate
You dealt with your squeaky bum moments well and it's payed off.

Do you normally have little testers before they are ripe?
Last time I did that, I got a full on anxiety attack off it. But when they had matured it was a silky smooth ride.
I'm really cautious about clear trichomes after that experience.
But I suppose it effects everyone different.

Hi mate
You dealt with your squeaky bum moments well and it's payed off.

Do you normally have little testers before they are ripe?
Last time I did that, I got a full on anxiety attack off it. But when they had matured it was a silky smooth ride.
I'm really cautious about clear trichomes after that experience.
But I suppose it effects everyone different.
Clear to slightly milky trichomes, orange pistils works for me

Had a good look at mother today and she's a bit of a beast, so I have changed my mind (again...) and decided I will put her in a 3Gal/15L cloth pot and fan her out scrog style instead, taking a few cuttings when I clean up under the canopy
Probably run a couple of autos alongside as I have a spare Cosmic & 2 x Cherry
Nearly ready to start chopping and clean out the tent ready for the big girl (Heavy Grapefruit)
Haven't done a one plant photo grow for about 15 years so it will be interesting to see what I've forgotten

Back
Top Bottom