Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

Im in Sennen Cove
Just letting you know
Update on Tuesday
Are you being held there against your will? Do you need me to call The Bill?!

Type :eek::eek::eek: for yes or:p:p:p for no.

Lolllllll

Have a great break. We will be here waiting for your return. I’ll watch the door and keep the stragglers outta your thread till you get back :)

Good morning Growings :)

I have been guarding your thread as promised. Some dodgy looking guy with an eyepatch tried to get in, but I kicked him straight out. But after reading @Paul Squiggle thread, I think I may have just evicted a mod! Fingers crossed I didn’t just get us both banned.

Hope you are having a great Christmas with your family. Thanks for the chess slaying and the friendship.

See you Tuesday :)

Back - pics to follow - FM it's filled out :cool:
Gonna chuck the two [Cosmic Bomb x 2, Skunk #1 (at the back)] lankies and do Cherry Bomb, Strawberry Gum and Grapefruit [SOG]
Can't be doing with unruly, stretchy plants - you'll see what I mean
Thank you @Trala for being a sterling sentry, @Paul Squiggle for being interested enough to attempt entry, and @013 for the cheeky dash 'n go, nearly undetected by my stalwart YeoLadyGuard
Delighted to see @Renaissance Man and @Moony pop up too, maybe @Skunksta or @Bill284 will pop in with any thoughts too
Back in a bit with promised pics...

Back - pics to follow - FM it's filled out :cool:
Gonna chuck the two [Cosmic Bomb x 2, Skunk #1 (at the back)] lankies and do Cherry Bomb, Strawberry Gum and Grapefruit [SOG]
Can't be doing with unruly, stretchy plants - you'll see what I mean
Thank you @Trala for being a sterling sentry, @Paul Squiggle for being interested enough to attempt entry, and @013 for the cheeky dash 'n go, nearly undetected by my stalwart YeoLadyGuard
Delighted to see @Renaissance Man and @Moony pop up too, maybe @Skunksta or @Bill284 will pop in with any thoughts too
Back in a bit with promised pics...
Sorry I have missed some my friend. :Namaste:
I'm doing my best but for some reason I don't get all my proper notices.
Hope your not mad at me for absent.
Thanks for the tag Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning Growings :)

Hope you had the best Christmas :)

And I can’t wait to see how your plants faired while you were away.
Good Evening Trala :)
'fared', as in 'farewell'
Can I get on with the pics now please..? :cool:

DSC_0661.JPG
DSC_0660.JPG
DSC_0659.JPG
DSC_0662.JPG

Ouch did she go into flower very early? Or am I getting a bad idea of scale lol
Ugh just realised it's the top off an auto...I thought it was a picture of THE top of an auto which is rooted.. Lol. Will it not just grow those 2 buds because it's already in flower and an auto?

Ugh just realised it's the top off an auto...I thought it was a picture of THE top of an auto which is rooted.. Lol. Will it not just grow those 2 buds because it's already in flower and an auto?
Yes that's all you will get.
If it's rooted ok?

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah, two buds but I'm gonna see if I can push it with PK
Some autos just keep on flowering so it's a side project borne of curiosity really, since I had to top it anyway

Good Evening Trala :)
'fared', as in 'farewell'
Can I get on with the pics now please..? :cool:
Welcome back :)

And thanks for the elocuetion elloqution helping me learn to talk proper.

Your garden looks splendid!

I've decided it's too crowded in there and I don't have enough airflow in winter, so today I've parted company with the two weakest plants - one that bolted (Gum) and one sick plant (Skunk #1)
That leaves me with Cosmic (Trala), Cherry (Georgie), 2 x AutoBomb (Marilyn & Doris) and Heavy Grapefruit (Freddie)
Portraits later...

Back
Top Bottom