Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

Looking nice in here! Did you do anything other than just stick the top in the soil and water?

NTH
Hi NTH - I scraped the side of the stem and made a 1/2" slice lengthways and stood in rooting gel for 30mins before planting in LiteMix/perlite; put a plastic bag over it and left it alone for a week in shade
It is still actively flowering so who knows, I might get a couple of nugs from it

Can't be arsed to do proper photographs, so snaps in idiot mode
There is a reason behind the name of every plant - any guesses?

Cosmic, Trala
DSC_0672.JPG

Cherry, Georgie
DSC_0678.JPG

Bombs, Marilyn & Doris

DSC_0679.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit, Freddie

DSC_0673.JPG

Autos will finish in 4 weeks max
Start Grapefruit clones now?
I think so @Bill284 , @Skunksta ?
I would start 20 or so clones every month.
That way as soon as I harvested I had a mature crop ready to go into the flower room.
So yes what are you waiting for. :rofl:
Got roots yet?hehe :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill

My flat now has that gorgeous subtle smell of warm hash, and after the Bio blast (max strength) plus PK, Boost, Cannazyme, Micro, the buds are swelling and starting to frost, though remarkably there is still a P def showing
I don't usually like tons of additives, boosters etc but these looked like they were hankering for something and are proving to be very hungry ladies - I chucked everything at them and they loved it
No pics today - they are the same as above but bigger - use your imagination, you know how it looks
The weakling that @Trala saved has had to be restrained, (obviously lol) but doing rather well under therapy

Oi @Paul Squiggle, hardly heard from you since, erm, modship? modification? modomorphosis..?

I've noticed recently in a hell of alot of videos even on cannacribs on YouTube visiting top of the range grows alot of them will have a slight K deficiency. I'm wondering if the newer stronger strains have been bread to need more? It seems to be really prominent in all photos videos etc I see recently. Dunno if it's just me noticing it?

I've noticed recently in a hell of alot of videos even on cannacribs on YouTube visiting top of the range grows alot of them will have a slight K deficiency. I'm wondering if the newer stronger strains have been bread to need more? It seems to be really prominent in all photos videos etc I see recently. Dunno if it's just me noticing it?
More likely maxing the nutes until the first signs of burn?
I think that's why softer organics occasionally work so well in coco

More likely maxing the nutes until the first signs of burn?
I think that's why softer organics occasionally work so well in coco
That's probably it too haha. I certainly pushed it. Then panicked thought I had overfed and flushed for 2 feeds like a dope. Luckily Felipe came in and sorted my mix out and corrected me. I was using Canna at slightly above recommended. Next run I'm buying the Canna mono K and working with Felipe I've got a solid mix plan for whole crop. I'll just be increasing the amounts. Oh and adding boost :)

That's probably it too haha. I certainly pushed it. Then panicked thought I had overfed and flushed for 2 feeds like a dope. Luckily Felipe came in and sorted my mix out and corrected me. I was using Canna at slightly above recommended. Next run I'm buying the Canna mono K and working with Felipe I've got a solid mix plan for whole crop. I'll just be increasing the amounts. Oh and adding boost :)
:Namaste:

Can't be arsed to do proper photographs, so snaps in idiot mode
There is a reason behind the name of every plant - any guesses?

Cosmic, Trala
DSC_0672.JPG

Cherry, Georgie
DSC_0678.JPG

Bombs, Marilyn & Doris

DSC_0679.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit, Freddie

DSC_0673.JPG
I have zero idea.

There is always a method to my madness when it comes to naming plants.

You going to share the reason?

Your photography btw. On. fucking. point.

I have zero idea.

There is always a method to my madness when it comes to naming plants.

You going to share the reason?

Your photography btw. On. fucking. point.
Trala was the 'bogey on a cocktail stick' that you persuaded me not to bin that has become a beautiful swan
The Bombs are Blond bombshells, Doris & Marilyn
Cherry is Georgie (Father, I cannot tell a lie) Washington
Heavy Grapefruit - Freddie Mercury (Hg)

Mine are called
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant.

Because they are plants.
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Could not agree more my friend, but these had a difficult childhood and need a bit of tlc to bump up the yield
It's looking like about oz per, so I'm gonna just keep pumping them, try to double that

Trala was the 'bogey on a cocktail stick' that you persuaded me not to bin that has become a beautiful swan
The Bombs are Blond bombshells, Doris & Marilyn
Cherry is Georgie (Father, I cannot tell a lie) Washington
Heavy Grapefruit - Freddie Mercury (Hg)
Who the fuck is Doris?

Mine are called
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant
Plant.

Because they are plants.
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Okay I’ll tell you the truth on how I came to name my plants.

When I first joined this site I didn’t realise you could buy seeds that are breed named, so I thought all these breeder named seeds were named by the individual posters. Tbh I did wonder why others were like copying exact names, like dude have an original thought when it comes to naming your plant… lolllll So I wanted to fit in so bad, I “named” mine too. And I’ve been doing it ever since! Learned later they were actual breed names.

I named my first plants Trixie Grand and Minxie Grand after Ganjagranddaddy who was a big help to me in those first few weeks.

I’m so fucking cringe at times!

Lollllllll

Back
Top Bottom