Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

the color looks good, growing tops usually come in with a lighter shade anyway

tiny bit of tip burn showing nutes are getting there

I’ve read where mag is a key to help unlock chlorophyll

I’m soil guy and you are coco man so yeah,

you know the deal…. just do your thing & keep her steady
You are probably right, just seems strange that the Grapefruit next to it (photo for clones) is leathery and on the black side of green
Maybe it's the result of the extra blue led on the sides, cos it's a fecking cabbage LOL

You are probably right, just seems strange that the Grapefruit next to it (photo for clones) is leathery and on the black side of green
Maybe it's the result of the extra blue led on the sides, cos it's a fecking cabbage LOL
I have 2 Gelato autos right now and they get fed exactly the same they have the exact same environment and they are two completely different leaf colors. pH is consistent in both as well (don't know how it couldn't be anyway). I wouldn't sweat it...

Hello Squigs
Spilled Dutch Kush into my tobacco last night from the grinder, forgot this morning so I've been stoned all day
What a Wally, but I'm happy :cool:
Oh shite, just realised I'm late for a snooker match [and stoned, feck] - see you all laters

Hello Squigs
Spilled Dutch Kush into my tobacco last night from the grinder, forgot this morning so I've been stoned all day
What a Wally, but I'm happy :cool:
Oh shite, just realised I'm late for a snooker match [and stoned, feck] - see you all laters
What's snooker and how can I get in on a game?

What's snooker and how can I get in on a game?
I won - he must have been even more stoned than me; the ref was, for sure lol
Snooker is one of those games whereby the better you get, the more enjoyable it is to experience
A kind of inverse square law - no-one enjoys playing shit RM, but once you've 'got your eye in', it's almost poetic and every bit as satisfying as smokin your first grow and thinking 'FM that's good'
Going to the cupboard now to find something sensible to smoke, the kush is too much unless I want to wake up in the bathroom... which I don't... not again... :cool:

I won - he must have been even more stoned than me; the ref was, for sure lol
Snooker is one of those games whereby the better you get, the more enjoyable it is to experience
A kind of inverse square law - no-one enjoys playing shit RM, but once you've 'got your eye in', it's almost poetic and every bit as satisfying as smokin your first grow and thinking 'FM that's good'
Going to the cupboard now to find something sensible to smoke, the kush is too much unless I want to wake up in the bathroom... which I don't... not again... :cool:
ah.. well you made me go search snooker and now I see what it is. Can't say I've ever played it, but I'm alright at a game of pool.

a photo for bored people who wonder why plants are a certain colour
This is OK - but what do you say would improve it?
DSC_0568.JPG
I am no expert at the science as we all well know.

I can’t tell you why she is light in green, but I can tell you how I manage my green. So if my plant looks light I go up in Tega Brop *taps nose* and if they look too dark I go down.

So far so good, I’ve needed to do neither. Oh actually I did. My outdoor mimosa eva evo plant needed tweaking. She looked really well improved too.

Well my understanding is that Nitrogen makes it darker and lack thereof makes it lighter, but what makes you think they are not the color of what they should be? Can't that be a pheno color?
Omg that is EXACTLY what I was going to say!

Yeah Growings, but I’ll expand on this. You need to watch your nitro, if your pheno looks light go potassium, if it’s inbetween go magnesium with a sprinkle of H202. Be sure to water while standing on one leg, always left btw. Turn your light down then up, add some molasses and bish bash bosh, perfect green.

You’re welcome :)

Omg that is EXACTLY what I was going to say!

Yeah Growings, but I’ll expand on this. You need to watch your nitro, if your pheno looks light go potassium, if it’s inbetween go magnesium with a sprinkle of H202. Be sure to water while standing on one leg, always left btw. Turn your light down then up, add some molasses and bish bash bosh, perfect green.

You’re welcome :)
Speaking of molasses, I have been thinking of adding that to my next feed now that I'm in flower. Something about having to feed the microbes carbs. Anybody have any info on this?

Yeah, green enough - this one is a Heavy Grapefruit (Europa Seeds) which will be a clone (x9) Mummy in January
I do love a good SOG, so that's next cycle once the autos finish
I'll take cuttings two weeks before autos finish, then flip 'em immediately - excited, haven't done a SOG for years!
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0572.JPG

Speaking of molasses, I have been thinking of adding that to my next feed now that I'm in flower. Something about having to feed the microbes carbs. Anybody have any info on this?
Yeah - that's a load of bollocks (my thread, I can say what I want lol)
There is no need to pussyfoot around pampering this plant with bro science
Give it what nature would and genetics will do the rest

Yeah - that's a load of bollocks (my thread, I can say what I want lol)
There is no need to pussyfoot around pampering this plant with bro science
Give it what nature would and genetics will do the rest
Good stuff, thank you sir!

It’s something I would definitely recommend as a feed. 100%. I live for microbes carbs - if that’s like fancy talk for pasta.

But back to molasses. It’s a staple. In fact I will be feeding many today with my special molasses recipe.

Now go get a pen and paper and write this down! GO! Coz I’m only gonna say this once.

First you need a 5kg ham

Glaze
  • 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup molasses
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 3 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
Bring it to simmer in a small saucepan until mixture thickens. Score then Glaze your ham using 1/3 of this mix. Bake uncovered for 3 hours, reapplying glaze every 20 mins.

Then bish bash bosh, done.

I will be back with pictures later :)

It’s something I would definitely recommend as a feed. 100%. I live for microbes carbs - if that’s like fancy talk for pasta.

But back to molasses. It’s a staple. In fact I will be feeding many today with my special molasses recipe.

Now go get a pen and paper and write this down! GO! Coz I’m only gonna say this once.

First you need a 5kg ham

Glaze
  • 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup molasses
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 3 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
Bring it to simmer in a small saucepan until mixture thickens. Score then Glaze your ham using 1/3 of this mix. Bake uncovered for 3 hours, reapplying glaze every 20 mins.

Then bish bash bosh, done.

I will be back with pictures later :)
Seriously tempted to go and get myself a cut of gammon - sounds divine

Seriously tempted to go and get myself a cut of gammon - sounds divine
It was a work of art!

I only bake a ham once a year so it makes it a real treat.

It’s pink salty juiciness made me so happy!

DEAB8B9D-E54C-4945-A066-68B3286DF0DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom