Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

Yes, I use Canna Coco Pro+
Your feeding everyday at 5.8 ph?
Are you following the schedule for your nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill

Using the Canna line with occasional Bio tea
Is it Canna’s coco part A&B?
This?
1642691031947.jpeg

Can’t find the bottle labels for analysis. Interwebs only saying their NPK is 5-4-3. Both bottles having this same NPK values?

I measure out 3ml/L of A&B and CaMg every time - perhaps I should up that to 4ml??
Can you provide part A & B analysis and your Cal/Mag analysis? Could calculate whats your current ppm’s and what it would be with 4ml/L. Strongly belive that coco A&B provides enough Ca.
Calculating the formulation and ppm’s for each element could give some first directions.

Oh and are you using Canna’s CalMag agent?

Not always, no, but I water frequently enough that it doesn't totally dry out and just occasionally do a drench to make sure there are no dry spots
If you don't water to run off every day you have a problem.
Salts are building up around your roots.
You have to water every day until run off. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Is it Canna’s coco part A&B?
This?
1642691031947.jpeg

Can’t find the bottle labels for analysis. Interwebs only saying their NPK is 5-4-3. Both bottles having this same NPK values?

Can you provide part A & B analysis and your Cal/Mag analysis? Could calculate whats your current ppm’s and what it would be with 4ml/L. Strongly belive that coco A&B provides enough Ca.
Calculating the formulation and ppm’s for each element could give some first directions.

Oh and are you using Canna’s CalMag agent?
Hey @Verbalist hope you are well today my friend.
Could you have a look at this problem for me please.
Thank you.
Stay safe
Bill

If you don't water to run off every day you have a problem.
Salts are building up around your roots.
You have to water every day until run off. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
I hear you Bill - I'll try an organic tea flush and let it soak
First time I've used cloth pots, I guess it's a little different and I'm gonna have to learn
Cheers for looking in pal

I hear you Bill - I'll try an organic tea flush and let it soak
First time I've used cloth pots, I guess it's a little different and I'm gonna have to learn
Cheers for looking in pal
Flush it with some water first then give the tea.

Stay safe
Bill

Part A with 3ml/L provides about:
N: 120ppm
P: 0
K: 25ppm

Part B with 3ml/L provides about:
N: 20ppm
P: 50ppm
K: 50ppm

So total (if u using them 1:1) would be about:
N: 140ppm (thats good avg. amount of N during the whole growth)
K: 75ppm - Can’t remember what was the relationship with Potassium and coco. But imo thats way too low amount of Potassium. If you feed +100ppm of N then you’d want about 150 to 200 ppm of K.
But wondering is that just the NPK numbers from the front? Is part A only 1% K2O and B 4% K2O?
Does the A&B bottle mention how much Ca, Mg and other trace elements included? Because I guess theyre separated into two bottles because of Calcium and Phosphate concentrates. And I’d guess part A has Calcium on it.

I'm using Vitalink CaMg 1.8-0-0 @1ml/L
Vitalink CaMg at 1ml/L provides about 40ppm of Ca and 15ppm of Mg and 10ppm of N.

With this information I’m pretty sure theres excessive Calcium causing Potassium and Mg lockouts/defs.
And went couple pages back and the flowering plants looks like starving for Magnesium.

Hey @Verbalist hope you are well today my friend.
Could you have a look at this problem for me please.
Thank you.
Stay safe
Bill
Thanks for the tag Bill :) I’ll take a look after dinner and see whats the problem if I can help.

Part A with 3ml/L provides about:
N: 120ppm
P: 0
K: 25ppm

Part B with 3ml/L provides about:
N: 20ppm
K: 50ppm

So total (if u using them 1:1) would be about:
N: 140ppm (thats good avg. amount of N during the whole growth)
K: 75ppm - Can’t remember what was the relationship with Potassium and coco. But imo thats way too low amount of Potassium. If you feed +100ppm of N then you’d want about 150 to 200 ppm of K.
But wondering is that just the NPK numbers from the front? Is part A only 1% K2O and B 4% K2O?
Does the A&B bottle mention how much Ca, Mg and other trace elements included? Because I guess theyre separated into two bottles because of Calcium and Phosphate concentrates. And I’d guess part A has Calcium on it.

Vitalink CaMg at 1ml/L provides about 40ppm of Ca and 15ppm of Mg and 10ppm of N.

With this information I’m pretty sure theres excessive Calcium causing Potassium and Mg lockouts/defs.
And went couple pages back and the flowering plants looks like starving for Magnesium.

Thanks for the tag Bill :) I’ll take a look after dinner and see whats the problem if I can help.
Thank you so much my friend. :thanks: @Verbalist
Your assistance is appreciated.

Stay safe
Bill

wow, thanks friend
I am currently fucked - no sleep or eating for three or four days now but I will take that info on board tomorrow if I can sleep this night - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Hey @Trala
You fucking stink
*All characters are fictional and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental**
**Except Trala :cool:
Made myself laugh... hahaha
I do.

I currently stink of Mediterranean Honeysuckle by Aerin.

Scent: Floral Citrus.

Notes: Honeysuckle, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mandarin, Lily of the Valley, Gardenia, Jasmine Sambac Absolute.

I had the same thing happen. I ended up flushing... I shouldn't have. Ask @FelipeBlu he remade my mix. We have worked out that the canna A and B has a problem with potassium deficiency. So if you get the Canna mono potassium and add literally 0.5ml per litre it should be fine. The tips won't get green again but also won't get any worse. Feel free to check my journal for the same pics hehe. I'd say I was dealing with it around 5 week ago ISH.

Back
Top Bottom