Auto Chemdog - Soil - LED

Auto Chemdog Day 60

Leaves at the buds are going white... light bleaching? Or just the end...

Water today, may go dark in a few days when she is dry...

DSCN3961.JPG
DSCN3962_2_.JPG
DSCN3968_2_.JPG

Day 64

Bored so I cut off a lot of leaves. Still needs a couple more days to dry out.

The "X" structure and short height, low maintenance, nice center cola, I like autos!

Just wish they had em' with a pure sativa.

Yes, watered with a bunch of straight water / flushed.

IMG_113326.JPG
IMG_113231.JPG
IMG_113144.JPG
IMG_113032.JPG

Hey did you train to make it grow to the "X" or is that genetics. And who's the breeder? You should check me out now that your finished lemme know if you see anything I should do or am doing wrong. Did you add calmag to your nutes? And if so did you do it because your under led's or because the plant showed signs of needing it? Thanks brother keep up the good work#global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

If I counted correctly, I harvested on day 65 or 66, which was 9.5 weeks. I guess messed up with that last comment.

I used a mix of organic soil and pearlite. It had like 35% pearlite.

I never ended up adding calmag until the last feeding, so I bet it didn't help any. It stated yellowing. Maybe because of a calmag deficiency, or maybe it was just the end of the very short road...

I did absolutely no trimming or training on this plant, ever. Except the last week when I prettied her up for the final pics. I believe the X shape was the genetics.

The main nutrient used was Big Bloom by fox farm, with a little tiger and big (only used a couple times at a reduced rate). The soil itself had organics and I did a tea with just the soil, molasses, a little nutes, and water. I guess I did that every other watering or more...

Auto Seeds is the company. I think they are a minor company of one of the big hitters. Some breeders sell their autos separate from their regulars for some reason...

The only abnormality in the grow was a power out for almost a week from the big storm. I thought that would have slowed down the grow, but it may have sped it up, forcing hormonal changes more quickly and resulting in a faster finish. I have no other grow with this seed, so I have nothing to compare it to to be sure.... But I'm happy.

IMG_115840.JPG

Not bad. Probably 45 grams of actual bud.

For the ease of grow, maintenance, size, bud to plant ratio, ect, A+

Smell and smoke: Smell is not my ideal, and probably it will be too mellow for me.

Still a nice plant and a nice grow.

I'll try to let it dry and cure a bit before I try it.

Working it in and out of a container at the moment.

I'll check out your bird friend for some tips, too. I feel like all my great smelling plants get the same exact, high pitched, stingy smell once jarred. Once you take it out of the jar and let it air out they smell a little better and unique, but my end methods are probably in need of mending. Or at least some alterations.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom