Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I'm so excited! I just got my seeds from 420! I ended up getting a mix pack with 5 each of Northern Lights, Blueberry, and Amnesia Haze. 2 more weeks before I have the funds to order the room and light bit at least now I can smile down on my cute little baby girls! ...

Congrats HappyHouse! It was only a few weeks ago I got mine. Pulled them out and straight into water I was so excited! (Then I had about 3days to build a room) lol.

I’m so excited! I just got my seeds from 420! I ended up getting a mix pack with 5 each of Northern Lights, Blueberry, and Amnesia Haze. 2 more weeks before I have the funds to order the room and light bit at least now I can smile down on my cute little baby girls! ...

those are 3 mighty fine strains you have there ... good choice id say ... the amnesia haze will blow your mind .... it has been a long time favorite in holland's coffeshops and is known to be a hard hitter

I’m so excited! I just got my seeds from 420! I ended up getting a mix pack with 5 each of Northern Lights, Blueberry, and Amnesia Haze. 2 more weeks before I have the funds to order the room and light bit at least now I can smile down on my cute little baby girls! ...

420 is awesome. Great customer support. Congrats on a great start picking a winning seed bank like 420 for your first grow!! You won’t be disappointed. :thumb:

Here’s my blueberry autos from 420. The first one...Luna, was over watered in her first days & looked like she was a goner from “dampening off”, her growth was stunted a bit, but with some care seems like she’s getting her groove back. So without further ado, here she is at 17 days from dropping germinated seed into soil!
3571593D-B54D-4319-B155-CE10806569E9.jpeg
as you can see, she is going to be a bushy plant with tight node structure.....here is “dos” (blueberry #2) at only 12 days, & bushy as well!.....

Need Help!

Did one of my autoflowers hermie on me? I'm not sure if these are preflower calyx or pollen sacs on some? Definitely female calyx all over the plant but the other two at this age are already budding. Doing research online it is super rare to hermie an autoflower however I did trim some smaller branches yesterday from underneath the canopy and maybe stressed it? Or am I just worrying for no reason?

IMG_55876.JPG

IMG_55859.JPG

IMG_55836.JPG

IMG_55819.JPG

IMG_55787.JPG

Need Help!

Did one of my autoflowers hermie on me? I'm not sure if these are preflower calyx or pollen sacs on some? Definitely female calyx all over the plant but the other two at this age are already budding. Doing research online it is super rare to hermie an autoflower however I did trim some smaller branches yesterday from underneath the canopy and maybe stressed it? Or am I just worrying for no reason?

IMG_55876.JPG

IMG_55859.JPG

IMG_55836.JPG

IMG_55819.JPG

IMG_55787.JPG

U look ok to me. FYI, my first grow , I found about 7 seeds out of about 4oz of harvest. Somebody hermied. Lol. They were from early miss auto & NYCd auto ...both crop king seeds. Oh, & yes I grew them out, but small harvest from them, & yanked the two most promising because of a scare. Anyways. Seeds ain’t all that bad. They’re free!

Need Help!

IMG_55876.JPG

IMG_55859.JPG

IMG_55836.JPG

IMG_55819.JPG

IMG_55787.JPG

it kinda looks like she hermied on ya ... now no panic just pinch away that ball cluster and hope no more appear

If there ARE sacs I would notice over the next couple days yes?

yes ...just dont push your luck and allow them to open and start spreading the dreaded pollen... ... i am rather confident that is a male flower ... every time you look and see a football shaped structure you can bet its 100% male ... this measuring standard hasnt failed me yet ... footballshape = bad

Here's my blueberry autos from 420. The first one...Luna, was over watered in her first days & looked like she was a goner from "dampening off", her growth was stunted a bit, but with some care seems like she's getting her groove back. So without further ado, here she is at 17 days from dropping germinated seed into soil!
3571593D-B54D-4319-B155-CE10806569E9.jpeg
as you can see, she is going to be a bushy plant with tight node structure.....here is "dos" (blueberry #2) at only 12 days, & bushy as well!.....

She looks pretty good to my very untrained eye! .

Back
Top Bottom