Auto? Help please!

Autos are less stable hybrid genetics generally and in my experience. Each seed is unique if you had planted 4 or a dozen the rest would likely be different. Stay on the 12/12. I did with an early miss and it saved a huge plant from being a waste lots of bud and very good quality. The idea being your plant has minimum dark period requirements and its not able to flower properly for whatever reason the ruderals genes are weak maybe. Seed bank times are a guide every plant/seed is diff and they tell you about their success never their failures or freaks of nature!
Good luck and I hope you can get her to flower!!
:morenutes:

# of colas - NOT issue more better

Lights not issue but yes get Meter it helps

I think the issue is she is not done yet you have up to 2 weeks left. The 70 days the seller is talking about is flower time does not include veg period.

The issue here is not is it budding the issue is where are the tric?

Let bud mature until you she starts dying off or not taking water. Than try some of the techniques discussed earlier right before harvest.

In harvest keep as full plant if can and total darkness

I think the issue is she is not done yet you have up to 2 weeks left. The 70 days the seller is talking about is flower time does not include veg period.

Not with the Fast Buds seeds. The packaging and website says 70 days from seed to finish for most of their catalogue. Well except this strain the have it even lower at only 63 days

great photos. what are you using?

Heres just a thought ...

If the plant is 111days old and seller says 70days seed to finish and you switched light at 99. Was there any bud growth before flip?

Because if not I would say the plants are roughly 2weeks into flower with possibly depending on strain could have month left.

I think the seed was only a fem seed the auto didn't take or seed got mixed in by accident.

I would look up flowe time for the fem version of strain and see how long that is.

Heres just a thought ...

If the plant is 111days old and seller says 70days seed to finish and you switched light at 99. Was there any bud growth before flip?

Because if not I would say the plants are roughly 2weeks into flower with possibly depending on strain could have month left.

I think the seed was only a fem seed the auto didn't take or seed got mixed in by accident.

I would look up flowe time for the fem version of strain and see how long that is.

I second these thoughts. Without over thinking you just flipped if there was no buds just single calyx at the nodes then shes right on track now. Read lots youll find out lots of ppl get autos they have to flip to 12/12 and breeder times are based on their ideal setup yours varies thus results are not exactly same.
:morenutes:

Ok here's what I see.

Too much Nitrogen WAY too much. Thats where all that green leafy is coming from. Water only for a week and see if that helps.
The plant is healthy but she's just growing way too much leafy material. Don;t cut off the leaves (you can do that on the trim table), you want to encourage the plant to grow flowers and she wants to. Stop supply of soluble N and she will turn around.

Just water extra for a few waterings to run off + a little more and see if that helps. Pour the runoff out in the garden dont let the plant drink it back up.

Back
Top Bottom