Auto leaf tissue issue

tacobean

1 White Widow auto from Pyramid Seeds, leaves yellowing from the base upward, top growth has purple hairs? Phosphorous lockout in high phos soil??

Next to her is 1 Dutch Passion Think Different Auto 1 week younger.

- 30" from soil x2 Mars II 400w @320w total, sorry for pic quality.
20180831_085042.jpg

- Seedling & cutting professional potting mix - (3month slow release for seedlings with boosted phos)
- 20% perlite
- 3 Gallon fabric pots

No nutes given, reliant on seed starter soil.

- Water per 7-9 days @700ml Pureau water (demineralized)
- Fed cal-mag with 1-0-0 nitrogen @2.5mil per 700ml of water, did nothing to improve her via foliar feed.

What appears to be going on here?

20180831_085052.jpg

20180831_085042.jpg

I got home from work and in 12 hours the second set has chlorosis, heaps of brown spots on new and old leaves?
20180831_194826.jpg
20180831_194839.jpg

3 Gallon Fabric pot,
Seedling and cutting mix, 30% perlite
Water per 7 days (demineralized)
No nutes so far only a small bit of cal mag 1-0-0

YESTERDAY
20180831_085005.jpg
20180831_085014.jpg

LATER TODAY
20180831_194826.jpg
20180831_194839.jpg

Whats happening to her? Think different beside her is fine no issues at all, same conditions.
Both same everything only 700ml water this week, 7 days ago 500ml

What is going on?? Hell asap shes actually dying hour by hour

Hi friend,

I m no expert but I notice your medium is "Seedling and cutting mix, 30% perlite". I don't know what it is exactly but it looks like to drain water quickly. Am I wrong? Cause it this case watering each 7 days is way NOT enough. It needs to remain a bit moist to allow the roots to thrive. Also I would check ph to ensure everything is in range. Plus as it s producing pistils I guess it s more than time to add nutes

Hi friend,

I m no expert but I notice your medium is "Seedling and cutting mix, 30% perlite". I don't know what it is exactly but it looks like to drain water quickly. Am I wrong? Cause it this case watering each 7 days is way NOT enough. It needs to remain a bit moist to allow the roots to thrive. Also I would check ph to ensure everything is in range. Plus as it s producing pistils I guess it s more than time to add nutes
Agreed

1 White Widow auto from Pyramid Seeds, leaves yellowing from the base upward, top growth has purple hairs? Phosphorous lockout in high phos soil??

Next to her is 1 Dutch Passion Think Different Auto 1 week younger.

- 30" from soil x2 Mars II 400w @320w total, sorry for pic quality.
20180831_085042.jpg

- Seedling & cutting professional potting mix - (3month slow release for seedlings with boosted phos)
- 20% perlite
- 3 Gallon fabric pots

No nutes given, reliant on seed starter soil.

- Water per 7-9 days @700ml Pureau water (demineralized)
- Fed cal-mag with 1-0-0 nitrogen @2.5mil per 700ml of water, did nothing to improve her via foliar feed.

What appears to be going on here?
Feed it most autos don’t need food futvtwo weeks then you should have stated feeding

You say the problem is deficiencies?
At 4 weeks would you suggest bloom nutrients from this point, is it flowering or stunted because we see no stretching

I will feed cal mag wifh 1-0-0

Thank you for the information.
I only have sensi bloom a and b, at week 4 and with no stretch at all yet would one be safe to use bloom nutes or should one use cal mag 1-0-0 with PHd water

Was using 6.8ph distilled water

Also what is with the purple hair or leaf fingers on the flower sites?

Im considering destroying her.

4 weeks no stretch and severe underwatering and nute deprivation?

Someone stop me please ill save her if I can but is she too far gone?

Ph too high interesting and will I then expect a stunted plant with no stretch from bloom nutes initiation at the start of week 4?
Shes stunted already man and well into flower if she aint started stretching yet then she wont stretch much i dont think. When you let the pot get too dry the PH in the soil can drop and from the sounds of it they have been reallly dry.

You say the problem is deficiencies?
At 4 weeks would you suggest bloom nutrients from this point, is it flowering or stunted because we see no stretching

I will feed cal mag wifh 1-0-0
Yes start at 1/4 dose recommended nite strength

They have been dry its been 6 days since last 700ml watering, noticed problems beginning two days ago and its progressed this far.

They are watered now with 1.2l of 1.5mil flower nutes ph perfect in 7l of water.
1.5ml of cal mag also 1-0-0

So underwatering by only a day or two totally destroys autos?

Now that she has nutes shouldnt she explode? Flowers showed up only 1 week ago. Salvage herself you think not?

Do you believe this girl, being 4 weeks old today, can bounce back and start her stretch or have I stunted her for sure?

Gave 1/4 dose of nutes 1.5mil sensi a and b bloom to 7l and 2ml calmag to the same 7l, 1-0-0

Im pretty sure she will burn

Shes stunted already man and well into flower if she aint started stretching yet then she wont stretch much i dont think. When you let the pot get too dry the PH in the soil can drop and from the sounds of it they have been reallly dry.
Please, you sound like you have some of this same experience.
Will it still continue to flower a small shrub or is it fizzled out from ONE underwatering of about a day or two under 28 degree heat
The think different 1 week younger, right next to WW auto is doing great.. same water schedule same deprivation..

Please, you sound like you have some of this same experience.
Will it still continue to flower a small shrub or is it fizzled out from ONE underwatering of about a day or two under 28 degree heat
The think different 1 week younger, right next to WW auto is doing great.. same water schedule same deprivation..
Dont panic too much mate she'll continue to grow and fatten up. Just wont be a decent yield in the end. No doubt you'll get some quality bud from the looks of em but not a lot of it.

Dont panic too much mate she'll continue to grow and fatten up. Just wont be a decent yield in the end. No doubt you'll get some quality bud from the looks of em but not a lot of it.
Mate I just cant believe the sensetivity of these autos honestly one tiny burn and a day dry and she will never dance again.

The think different beside her has no burn but is also short, already flowering.

I got 0 stretch from both,

Is this normal to see absolutely no stretch

Mate I just cant believe the sensetivity of these autos honestly one tiny burn and a day dry and she will never dance again.

The think different beside her has no burn but is also short, already flowering.

I got 0 stretch from both,

Is this normal to see absolutely no stretch
Trust me man from the looks of it its been in trouble for a while. Im betting on the soil being inadequate. I dont like the composition of it. Also you've been letting them dry out far too long. You're better of giving smaller waters when they are smaller and building up as they get bigger. Water then whenever you're in the tent pick up a pot check the weight once its light again, then you water or feed.
You wont get any stretch from now on I dont reckon. Looks like they've ran out of steam. Just gonna fatten up the buds that they've started making. Sorry homie :(

Back
Top Bottom