I need a little help with my wedding cheesecake auto?

You've got a temperature range of 20°± and an RH range of 15%. That's a lot.

What are your temps and RH values daytime and nighttime? Temperature + RH => vapor pressure deficit = how fast water is leaving your plant = how fast water is going into your plant.

When the vapor pressure deficit is high, meaning that it's hot and dry to the plant, the plant has to take up a lot of water. If you're taking up a lot of water you can get a nute issue (calcium?) that looks like a deficiency but it's just an imbalance.
You've got a temperature range of 20°± and an RH range of 15%. That's a lot.

What are your temps and RH values daytime and nighttime? Temperature + RH => vapor pressure deficit = how fast water is leaving your plant = how fast water is going into your plant.

When the vapor pressure deficit is high, meaning that it's hot and dry to the plant, the plant has to take up a lot of water. If you're taking up a lot of water you can get a nute issue (calcium?) that looks like a deficiency but it's just an imbalance.
I don't Overthink Shit when comes a winter auto's . I'm tired of all These Rookies, who think that a VPD is Then and & End all of a freaking Grow.. Spend some and find for in Unfavorable Conditions. Grow your own for few years. Then learn on Your own Accord!

Not much help here as I grew my Wedding Cheesecake Auto in a hempy/perlite bucket.

But, she took the max amount recommended by GH MaxiGrow (6g/gallon) right to the end.

Super cropped @ 4' and still managed 5' ;)

BTW > Most of the auto's I've grown have taken the Same amount of nutrients as my photoperiods and yielded More than the 50 day vegged photo's !

I did have one issue that I caught early with a Six Shooter Auto, looks kinda like yours ?

Day 50 SS leaf 11 Sept 2023.jpg

This was in a 5 gallon pail with GroBuckets, ProMix HP and Mega Crop one part.

An addition of Bud Explosion stopped it in it's tracks (0-19-39) !

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers

Not much help here as I grew my Wedding Cheesecake Auto in a hempy/perlite bucket.

But, she took the max amount recommended by GH MaxiGrow (6g/gallon) right to the end.

Super cropped @ 4' and still managed 5' ;)

BTW > Most of the auto's I've grown have taken the Same amount of nutrients as my photoperiods and yielded More than the 50 day vegged photo's !

I did have one issue that I caught early with a Six Shooter Auto, looks kinda like yours ?

Day 50 SS leaf 11 Sept 2023.jpg

This was in a 5 gallon pail with GroBuckets, ProMix HP and Mega Crop one part.

An addition of Bud Explosion stopped it in it's tracks (0-19-39) !

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers
Thank You @Chuckeye :high-five:! I am a decade's old Photo period grower. I just New to the Auto flower scene. I appreciate the advice! :thanks:

Thank You @Chuckeye :high-five:! I am a decade's old Photo period grower. I just New to the Auto flower scene. I appreciate the advice! :thanks:
Glad to offer what little help I can @Zephyrs !

I haven't found much difference between growing auto's and photo's aside from the fact the auto's are, well, on autopilot for flowering ;)

Mine was a runt but instead of being small took a relatively long time to start flowering And put on a growth spurt like nothing else I've grown !

Hang in there, I assure you it will be worth the effort :bongrip:

Cheers

I grow mostly autos these days
A lot of strains will take a shedload of K in late veg/early flower, think you got a def there
I used to use PK 13/14 but you don't wanna be using that for more than a week or so cos it's harsh
Big Bud 0-4-4 works well because you can use it for up to week 5 of budding
Hi @Roy Growin!! Is your PK 13/14 A Dry Fert. ? Or liquid, hydro ferts? I haven't used a bottle liquid nute, Ever since i went organics. Just a question?? And Ya i know I'm annoying sometimes at night :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta:

Hi @Roy Growin!! Is your PK 13/14 A Dry Fert. ? Or liquid, hydro ferts? I haven't used a bottle liquid nute, Ever since i went organics. Just a question?? And Ya i know I'm annoying sometimes at night :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta:
It's a bottle nute; if you're running organic blood n bone is a good source but it'll take longer to work
If you got any wood ash you can dissolve that for a tonic but it might mess with the pH

Back
Top Bottom