Auto leaf tissue issue

Strange result as its seedling mix with 20% perlite, they shouldnt burn but a 700ml watering at 2 weeks did damage to new growth and the very bottom leaves.

Where is a good source of plain soil in australia do you know?
Which kind will be best

Strange result as its seedling mix with 20% perlite, they shouldnt burn but a 700ml watering at 2 weeks did damage to new growth and the very bottom leaves.

Where is a good source of plain soil in australia do you know?
Which kind will be best
You'd probably be able to source some bio bizz soil or mills in australia. Bio bizz all mix is one i use consistently with good results

1 White Widow auto from Pyramid Seeds, leaves yellowing from the base upward, top growth has purple hairs? Phosphorous lockout in high phos soil??

Next to her is 1 Dutch Passion Think Different Auto 1 week younger.

- 30" from soil x2 Mars II 400w @320w total, sorry for pic quality.
20180831_085042.jpg

- Seedling & cutting professional potting mix - (3month slow release for seedlings with boosted phos)
- 20% perlite
- 3 Gallon fabric pots

No nutes given, reliant on seed starter soil.

- Water per 7-9 days @700ml Pureau water (demineralized)
- Fed cal-mag with 1-0-0 nitrogen @2.5mil per 700ml of water, did nothing to improve her via foliar feed.

What appears to be going on here?

First pick is a runt.
2nd pic she's fine.

Yellow leaves... I don't worry when they are the first, 2nd or 3rd nodes. They are a sacrifice and the plants use them for nutrients. Trim away from so they arent touching soil (so you dont get pests) and leave the rest of the leaves alone.

Soil looks pretty dry to me. At this stage you can water a lot more. The plants will tell you when they are thirsty. They are thirsty... I can see it from here! :Namaste:

Just curious... why use deminerlized water and then add in minerals. I'm just curious. Seems a little weird to me.

Step back away from the cal-mag. I think that's more of a feed for the hydro stores. Just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom